Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

crossroads ✕ town win

+16
drandahl
Aeiou
Rasei
Mr. Gerbear
Tiki The Troll
katagi
Entelechy
Cure
angel★
chinomi
Five
nautilus
Ninfia
Luxaria
Kiyoko
alcasync
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 42 ... 52  Next

Go down  Message [Page 33 of 52]

481crossroads ✕ town win - Page 33 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Fri May 20, 2016 7:31 pm

ezzelin

ezzelin

Luxaria wrote:
ezzelin wrote:
Luxaria wrote:I had no action I could perform N0, and anything I may or may not have turned up on N1 is more-or-less redundant given the state of the thread.
Care to elaborate?

It's redundant because as I hinted, the drum solo does not do much beyond obscuring the rollover, and it does not benefit mafia in any other way. It had two uses in total.

My action went through last night and is in the rollover, despite being useless otherwise.

I'm going to pre-emptively Vote: No Vote because I'm in the midst of packing and may not have internet all tomorrow. Sorry.

(bolded for emphasis)
I find it extremely suspicious that you claim to have that information, when I know for a fact that your ability was redirected onto yourself on N1.

Yes, I am one of the redirects in play. I targeted Lux on N1 purely based off a gut feeling to have her self-target in hopes of mirroring back anything harmful. I know I wasn't stunned out of my actions despite there being no flavour because I can tell my other action went through perfectly fine.

Which means the only way Lux would know the specifics of Katagi's ability that we were only guessing about, is if she were mafia with Katagi.

I... really don't like doing this when I know you're busy packing and will be away so I'm sorry ;;
but. points at info. points at having to leave in 3h and trying to get some sleep before I do. votes: Luxaria.

482crossroads ✕ town win - Page 33 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Fri May 20, 2016 7:32 pm

nautilus

nautilus

SORRY I'M JUST TRYING TO GET THROUGH THIS MASS OF PAGES

Ninfia wrote:I have a pretty good idea who duck is.

Do you believe Duck's flavour text appears in rollover? I guess this means since Raie's claiming that she targeted Duck, this implies that her action was more likely than not tampered with, hrm.

Kiyoko wrote:I'm getting honesty vibes from him. Mostly because Tiki is really bad at lying about his role so if he were lying I think we'd all just straight up be able to tell (sorry Tiki but we all know this).

This is true, and I do believe he's being honest, though I admit I have a little grain of salt here, since he kind of went by in meme maf by being extremely upfront and truthful about his abilities + gave them to town pretty much exclusively, so I guess ymmv. I... am kind of curious about a few things regarding Tiki's role but I might figure them out if I sit on them for a little while, I think.

Lucas wrote:This phase I am also not going to vote Five or ezzelin.

I'm not suspicious of Five at all for various and sundry reasons*, but is there any reason for the "not going to vote on ezz"?

oh god what did I get ninja'd by

*mostly related to the timing of her posts and her claims

483crossroads ✕ town win - Page 33 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Fri May 20, 2016 7:34 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Man, Kiyo. You weren't kidding about the protects/bulletproofs!

Ninja: Hi Ezz (oh, Nautilus, too). I'm wondering though. Lux couldn't act N0. Maybe she has to act on rollover flavor? Would that redirect, do you know?

Last edited by Tiki The Troll on Fri May 20, 2016 7:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

484crossroads ✕ town win - Page 33 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Fri May 20, 2016 7:35 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Tbh I've also been eyeing Lux. I'm tentatively willing to let her respond before I vote but in absence of better lynch targets I'd be cool voting lux

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

485crossroads ✕ town win - Page 33 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Fri May 20, 2016 7:37 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

My ability does not target people. It targets flavor text, which is not counted as investigating or visiting the individual. I asked alca about this previously and she said I cannot be redirected, but I can be stunned out of acting.

This is also why my ability has been mostly redundant considering I've only been able to investigate the same flavor twice, and it hasn't revealed anything that wasn't already guessed at in thread, and now mostly irrelevant since Katagi was lynched.

I'm not going to be around much this game, so if you want to lynch me it's as fair as any other lynch since I'm going to be low in terms of contribution levels. I was mostly planning on just submitting my action and sharing or hinting at my results as best I could if they went through. I received a result both N1 and N2 on the epic drum solo action, and I just shared what I know. You can probably piece together my ability flavor text based on process of elimination.

Last edited by Luxaria on Fri May 20, 2016 7:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

486crossroads ✕ town win - Page 33 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Fri May 20, 2016 7:38 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

nautilus wrote:
Kiyoko wrote:I'm getting honesty vibes from him. Mostly because Tiki is really bad at lying about his role so if he were lying I think we'd all just straight up be able to tell (sorry Tiki but we all know this).

This is true, and I do believe he's being honest, though I admit I have a little grain of salt here, since he kind of went by in meme maf by being extremely upfront and truthful about his abilities + gave them to town pretty much exclusively, so I guess ymmv. I... am kind of curious about a few things regarding Tiki's role but I might figure them out if I sit on them for a little while, I think.

My finest hour.

487crossroads ✕ town win - Page 33 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Fri May 20, 2016 7:39 pm

nautilus

nautilus

Hrm. I'm not sure how airtight that reasoning is, since Lux could have a role that doesn't necessarily act on a specific player, but acts on rollover flavour or is like a question-asker, neither of which are on a specific individual.

I do want to give her a chance to say her piece, though I don't know how feasible that is because she is definitely travelling tomorrow for a long period of time iirc. Hrmmmm though.

Kiyoko, is the last list of rollover flavour analysis the most recent?

e2: also vow of friendship is definitely lucas, since it was blank in the most recent list /slides this over
http://fireemblem.wikia.com/wiki/Vow_of_Friendship

e3: NEVERMIND ME I'M JUST DROWNING IN A PIT OF PAGES

Last edited by nautilus on Fri May 20, 2016 7:44 pm; edited 2 times in total

488crossroads ✕ town win - Page 33 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Fri May 20, 2016 7:42 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Hey Kurosaki-chan if you're around, how does your action work? The one that told you drums was katagi. Do you also target flavor or?

Because if Saki and Lux have the same ability I'm way.more inclined to trust Saki than Lux

@Mitsu, its recent up until I said I'd be on mobile and no longer updating

489crossroads ✕ town win - Page 33 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Fri May 20, 2016 7:51 pm

Five

Five

I am asking people so many questions I am so sorry.

Lucas, were you at any point able to use either of your actions more than once a night?

490crossroads ✕ town win - Page 33 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Fri May 20, 2016 7:53 pm

Crypsis

Crypsis

Kurosaki-chan reporting for duty! (òwó)7

i pick a line of flavor in rollover and send it to alca-nee and alca tells me who used it and who they used it on, but not what the ability does. does that answer your question?

491crossroads ✕ town win - Page 33 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Fri May 20, 2016 7:55 pm

high seraph

high seraph

Five wrote:Hmm. Lucas, are you sure about my new friend?

I've thought about it a lot, and I'm pretty sure!!!

nautilus wrote:I'm not suspicious of Five at all for various and sundry reasons*, but is there any reason for the "not going to vote on ezz"?

Despite barely knowing ezz, I've figured out what her full role is. Well, she just claimed, but I've figured out her full role. She's mine and Five's new friend!!!!! ' w')/~♥

492crossroads ✕ town win - Page 33 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Fri May 20, 2016 7:56 pm

nautilus

nautilus

... Actually, yeah, no, there's something that feels a bit off for me right now, but I think I'll wait for more people to post and mull around a bit before I say anything, since I feel like I might be jumping to conclusions a bit here.

493crossroads ✕ town win - Page 33 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Fri May 20, 2016 7:56 pm

high seraph

high seraph

Five wrote:Lucas, were you at any point able to use either of your actions more than once a night?

u dont need to ask me that!!!!!!!!

edit oh wait, i misunderstood this question. The answer is no, I've only used my actions the appropriate amount of times. When I brought up doubling up roles, I didn't mean that it had happened to me before.

Last edited by high seraph on Fri May 20, 2016 7:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

494crossroads ✕ town win - Page 33 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Fri May 20, 2016 7:58 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Crypsis wrote:alca-nee

Yells

Hey sup, i'm committed to hitting on your neechan for the rest of eternity so you can just start calling me Kiyo-nii okay?

Okay

On a more serious note, if Saki is more of a watcher and Lux is a role cop I could see lux's alignment going either way. Vibes tho. I'm still comfortable voting Lux if people are feeling a Lux lynch

495crossroads ✕ town win - Page 33 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Fri May 20, 2016 8:02 pm

Entelechy

Entelechy

Going to take me awhile to get caught up, but I just checked rollover and I was stunned because my flavour is not there : P

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 33 of 52]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 42 ... 52  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum