Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

crossroads ✕ town win

+16
drandahl
Aeiou
Rasei
Mr. Gerbear
Tiki The Troll
katagi
Entelechy
Cure
angel★
chinomi
Five
nautilus
Ninfia
Luxaria
Kiyoko
alcasync
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 42 ... 52  Next

Go down  Message [Page 32 of 52]

466crossroads ✕ town win - Page 32 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Fri May 20, 2016 6:28 pm

Crypsis

Crypsis

you can call me whatever you want! ^w^~

467crossroads ✕ town win - Page 32 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Fri May 20, 2016 6:30 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

lol i tried, I'll update this as we go:

I'M LEAVING FOR REAL NOW BYE

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

468crossroads ✕ town win - Page 32 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Fri May 20, 2016 6:31 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Five wrote:I'm not particularly suspicious of Tiki, I should clarify. His ability seems a lot less scummy than he seemed to think, though--I'm actually kind of curious why he thought it was that scummy in the first place, unless it's Drain and not Return Magic that he thought was so scummy. He seemed to be hinting toward Return Magic, though, and if he said anything about his other ability yet I've missed it.

As for my action in this rollover, it's one of the more ominous-sounding ones, but there's nothing to fear. I promise.

Yeah, I meant Drain (my active ability), sorry, that wasn't clear.
Hell. it just SOUNDS scummy.
Drain.
XD

469crossroads ✕ town win - Page 32 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Fri May 20, 2016 6:39 pm

high seraph

high seraph

On the subject of role flavors, I feel like going back in time and space might have something to do with the repeated flavor of "Two objects have been moved"? Like whoever gets targeted with this gets to act twice (so whoever moved four objects last phase was targeted by the time traveller on the previous night). Does that make sense?

Also....... yes I made a vow of friendship with someone ok... ♥

For what is worth, I'm willing to believe that Tiki is town because 1) Vivi is a cute ass lil' shit and 2) I don't think a passive reflective ability is very mafia-ish. Then again, this is dependant on what Drain actually does in this context, because I honestly don't have any ideas on how it would look like as a role power. But yeah, Tiki is semi-safe for me, I guess?

Regarding Return Magic, since it's a passive ability, the fact that it showed up in rollover must mean that Tiki was targeted by someone. Whatever action was targeted at Tiki was targeted back at its caster. I... propose we don't overthink this bit tbh, because I know it's not going to lead us anywhere.

This phase I am also not going to vote Five or ezzelin. Raie is also out of my list, although the combination of roles she was given kind of bothers me, but she is not the only player that I'm watching O wO)... I can clarify on this later when I'm not lazy. For the obvious D1 reasons, I am also unwilling to vote for chinomi atm, just as I'm unwilling to vote for Saki or Aeiou for even more obvious reasons.

Ok so that leaves these guys as potential lynch candidates:

Kiyoko - idk some green juju magic
Luxaria - where are the tl;drs lux
Ninfia
nautilus - so many dogs
angelstar
Entelechy - playing canadian games. also, was stunned by Raie.
Mr. Gerbear
Rasei - keeping her low-priority on my list due to her behavior during the katagi lynch
Ace

The fact that we saw the Shield in action means that the NK didn't fall onto a protected player. I'm gonna go with Occam's Razor here and say that it was likely stunned and disappeared. This puts Duck in a tight spot, but I know that I might be missing something related to the earlier discussions on what actions show or don't show up in rollover. Someone that was paying closer attention should help me figure this out. ;w;

edit kiyo why the hECK DO U JUST assume that im silas jfc i was gonna play it cool and be like "nahhh... I didn't just pick Silas bc I wanted a chibi version of my husbando to go along with the cute Silas pic that nautilus drew for me, nahhhhhh" but now my plan is ruined

edit edit oh right there's the possibility that Raie's stun got redirected onto some other player that isn't Duck so maybe he isn't in such a tight spot after all hmmmmmmmmmmmmm what to do

keeps editing oh look rasei was roleblocked hMMMMMMM

470crossroads ✕ town win - Page 32 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Fri May 20, 2016 6:49 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

I'll totally claim everything if my second ability ever procs again since it's also one of those flavors you can figure out just by googling, and I have the obvious role for my character, but until then yup just believe in my green juju magic. ovo b

actually I'm okay claiming this. Lump me in with Lucas, Raie and Tiki in the OBVIOUS VIDEO GAME SERIES club

I'm from a Tales game.

I am not my husbando Yuri Lowell because I'm saving that for an eventual future UPICK when alca-chan-sensei is actually playing and not hosting for once.

In any case, on mobile, so no masterpost updates from me for a while

471crossroads ✕ town win - Page 32 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Fri May 20, 2016 6:52 pm

Cure

Cure

Someone tampered with my targets. It's very likely they were just swapped, but someone still messed with me.

472crossroads ✕ town win - Page 32 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Fri May 20, 2016 6:56 pm

high seraph

high seraph

are u gonna execute them raie

473crossroads ✕ town win - Page 32 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Fri May 20, 2016 7:03 pm

nautilus

nautilus

I thought the rule about protects not occurring in rollover was mostly because of the whole "player names don't appear in rollover" thing? Like, the same reasoning for stuns/jails not appearing - the actual action might appear, but we'll never get like idk "alcasync was targeted for an NK but it failed"?

ALSO HELLO I AM HERE NOW holy shit this is a lot of pages

474crossroads ✕ town win - Page 32 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Fri May 20, 2016 7:05 pm

Five

Five

Hmm. Lucas, are you sure about my new friend?

475crossroads ✕ town win - Page 32 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Fri May 20, 2016 7:05 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Hi, Nautie.

476crossroads ✕ town win - Page 32 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Fri May 20, 2016 7:09 pm

chinomi

chinomi

IM BUSY TODAY BUT IM HERE WAHAHAHAHHAHA looks like you wonderful stars know what I was doing last night ~~~~~~~~~~~~

Quite a masterpiece, if I do say so myself!!!!!!

477crossroads ✕ town win - Page 32 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Fri May 20, 2016 7:10 pm

nautilus

nautilus

Tiki The Troll wrote:Hi, Nautie.

Hi, Tiki. What's up.

Going to start backreading now, but on N0 or... a few nights ago, I asked someone who knows me reasonably well (who isn't playing) to play 20 questions with me to guess my role, and they couldn't do it in those 20 questions, so I'm going to say that it's something that people probably wouldn't associate with me upon first glance.

also my character is not a dog i just found a lot of really good dog gifs and I need to share them in this thread.

At this point I'm wondering if the mafia is unable to send in the NK for some reason, or we have a ton of disruptive roles.

e2: re: lucas

➳ PROTECTED PLAYERS, will not appear in rollover when they are protected from kills.

doesn't say anything about the action, though, but I'd assume given Raie's claims about her role + applying similar logic that a protect would show up in rollover but if successful the player protected wouldn't show

478crossroads ✕ town win - Page 32 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Fri May 20, 2016 7:15 pm

Cure

Cure

THEYRE GONNA BE EXECUTED

479crossroads ✕ town win - Page 32 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Fri May 20, 2016 7:19 pm

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

I'M UPSET I KEEP TRYING TO POST BUT MY SIGNAL IS BAD @THIS PARTY

also I'm slightly drunk AND SO Idk if I should be claiming at all but I'm the chiropractor and I targeted Rasei. @u@

480crossroads ✕ town win - Page 32 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Fri May 20, 2016 7:27 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Protect flavor shows up in rollover.

Okay you know what I've already claimed awareness of a shitton of protects might as well dump this in thread. Crypsis, Aeiou and Kiyoko were protected last night and that's not counting jails.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 32 of 52]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 42 ... 52  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum