Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

crossroads ✕ town win

+16
drandahl
Aeiou
Rasei
Mr. Gerbear
Tiki The Troll
katagi
Entelechy
Cure
angel★
chinomi
Five
nautilus
Ninfia
Luxaria
Kiyoko
alcasync
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 41 ... 52  Next

Go down  Message [Page 31 of 52]

451crossroads ✕ town win - Page 31 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Fri May 20, 2016 5:51 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

ezzelin wrote:
Luxaria wrote:I had no action I could perform N0, and anything I may or may not have turned up on N1 is more-or-less redundant given the state of the thread.
Care to elaborate?

It's redundant because as I hinted, the drum solo does not do much beyond obscuring the rollover, and it does not benefit mafia in any other way. It had two uses in total.

My action went through last night and is in the rollover, despite being useless otherwise.

I'm going to pre-emptively Vote: No Vote because I'm in the midst of packing and may not have internet all tomorrow. Sorry.

452crossroads ✕ town win - Page 31 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Fri May 20, 2016 5:53 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Kiyoko wrote:@Tiki It'd be nice if you could confirm they happened the way you expect. I dunno if you know when you're redirected or not, but always nice to raise any weird shit that goes down

Wait, you guys get info on when you're redirected? I've been in the dark all game.
Well, I might be able to find out, though:

1. I don't think it shows up at all anyway.
  2. If it does, it just reveals what Drain is.

And yes, you've all figured out Return Magic. =P

453crossroads ✕ town win - Page 31 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Fri May 20, 2016 5:56 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

lol i tried, I'll update this as we go:

@Tiki Not that I'm aware of but some people might be aware if their ability didn't land on who they think. (Like say someone tried to stun Lucas last night and their stun showed up in rollover; since Lucas claimed that his actions went through just fine, stunner knows that they got redirected). Just, that kind of info. You don't have to claim anything you're not comfortable claiming

Like Raie said, we have a lot of redirects and possibly a lot of stuns so the more we can try to pin those down the easier it'll be to figure out what happened at night, imo

Last edited by Kiyoko on Fri May 20, 2016 6:21 pm; edited 4 times in total

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

454crossroads ✕ town win - Page 31 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Fri May 20, 2016 5:57 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Oh wait double-post sorry.

Tiki, does the duplicated "two items were swapped" thing have anything to do with you, as far as you're aware? Since you were hinting at role copy or something along those lines earlier, was the second one you?

e: Vow of friendship is totally Lucas lmfao

Last edited by Kiyoko on Fri May 20, 2016 5:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

455crossroads ✕ town win - Page 31 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Fri May 20, 2016 5:57 pm

Five

Five

Actually, will actions work on you if they trigger Return Magic? In Final Fantasy it's a counter-attack rather than a reflect so I'm wondering if that's how it works or if it's just a reflect because that's a more common ability to have in the game.

edit: Okay, Lucas ;_;7 I'll miss you!

456crossroads ✕ town win - Page 31 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Fri May 20, 2016 5:59 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Well, it sounds like someone tried to redirect me...and caused a clusterfuck in the process. XD (Maybe that's why the NK didn't go off?)

But yeah, Drain went through. Onto whom, I've no way of telling.

Edit: Oh sorry, missed double post. Yes, I reflect the first action that's aimed toward me in the priority queue, with exceptions.

457crossroads ✕ town win - Page 31 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Fri May 20, 2016 6:01 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

You know what, for the sake of transparency, I'm going to claim green circle of light. Not gonna say what it does, but it's not the same ability that gave me info when Raie targeted me on N2.

@Tiki: Can you clarify? From what I interpret you're trying to say, it went like this:

Someone tried to use swap-two-items on Tiki
Tiki's Return Magic activated
Tiki used swap-two-items

is that correct?

458crossroads ✕ town win - Page 31 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Fri May 20, 2016 6:02 pm

Five

Five

I no longer have any role-related reasons to think Tiki is town. Hmmmmmm.

459crossroads ✕ town win - Page 31 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Fri May 20, 2016 6:06 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Kiyoko wrote:You know what, for the sake of transparency, I'm going to claim green circle of light. Not gonna say what it does, but it's not the same ability that gave me info when Raie targeted me on N2.

@Tiki: Can you clarify? From what I interpret you're trying to say, it went like this:

Someone tried to use swap-two-items on Tiki
Tiki's Return Magic activated
Tiki used swap-two-items

is that correct?

More or less, and I don't have any control over it.
In this case, if it's a redirect, the "item" will get redirected at...uhm...well, I'm not sure.
Either the person who hit me with it, the person who I was redirected to, or...both?

Five wrote:I no longer have any role-related reasons to think Tiki is town. Hmmmmmm.

FIVE
YOU WERE MY ONLY HOPE
D=

460crossroads ✕ town win - Page 31 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Fri May 20, 2016 6:10 pm

Crypsis

Crypsis

woahh this game is moving so fast now that there are so many actions to talk about.

Hmmm, i guess we're just trying to figure out all the flavor right now, right? Let me know if any of them sound really suspicious and I can check it out at night!!

461crossroads ✕ town win - Page 31 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Fri May 20, 2016 6:17 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Thanks, Tiki, updated the flavor masterpost. That's all the questions I had for you. Even if Five no longer has role-related reasons to believe Tiki is town, fwiw I think Tiki is telling the truth about everything. I'm getting honesty vibes from him. Mostly because Tiki is really bad at lying about his role so if he were lying I think we'd all just straight up be able to tell (sorry Tiki but we all know this).

Gonna give more people a chance to chime in before starting any "who should we vote for" discussions. I feel like I need to rethink my list from yesterday now that we have all of this shiny new info.

You know what I'm going to do? I'm going to japantown to get a crepe

yeah

crepe sounds good right about now

ninja'd by KuroSaki can i call you that for the rest of the game

462crossroads ✕ town win - Page 31 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Fri May 20, 2016 6:19 pm

Cure

Cure

I'll say it now. The temperature dropping is me.

Both my actions are probably pretty obvious based on flavor and hints I've been making all game. My character is really obvious anyway, and it's pretty easy to infer that the Cold Flavor would be me so might as well be open about it.

also I'm going to a BARCADE!!! with some friends. so... i might pop in and out but i will probably be scarce until later tonight. I will try not to get drunk but it is only three miles from my house SO.

463crossroads ✕ town win - Page 31 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Fri May 20, 2016 6:24 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

I know Raie's character but I guess I'll leave it out of the summary for now since technically she hasn't explicitly claimed. fwiw since katagi was stunner and raie's been pretty blatantly claiming a stun of some kind, I'm inclined to believe Raie is town.

464crossroads ✕ town win - Page 31 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Fri May 20, 2016 6:25 pm

Five

Five

I'm not particularly suspicious of Tiki, I should clarify. His ability seems a lot less scummy than he seemed to think, though--I'm actually kind of curious why he thought it was that scummy in the first place, unless it's Drain and not Return Magic that he thought was so scummy. He seemed to be hinting toward Return Magic, though, and if he said anything about his other ability yet I've missed it.

As for my action in this rollover, it's one of the more ominous-sounding ones, but there's nothing to fear. I promise.

465crossroads ✕ town win - Page 31 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Fri May 20, 2016 6:26 pm

Rasei

Rasei

*isnt caught up but* I'm not into Death Note. I never been into Death Notr. My action is not in the rollover through it should have been.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 31 of 52]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 41 ... 52  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum