Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

crossroads ✕ town win

+16
drandahl
Aeiou
Rasei
Mr. Gerbear
Tiki The Troll
katagi
Entelechy
Cure
angel★
chinomi
Five
nautilus
Ninfia
Luxaria
Kiyoko
alcasync
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 41 ... 52  Next

Go down  Message [Page 30 of 52]

436crossroads ✕ town win - Page 30 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Fri May 20, 2016 5:33 pm

Cure

Cure

For the sake of my own actions, I really hope Duck's abilities are not in the flavor.

437crossroads ✕ town win - Page 30 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Fri May 20, 2016 5:36 pm

Crypsis

Crypsis

Hiii! My internet is being slow right now so no fancy emotes from me, but i do have information! >w<

The second drum roll was also katagi and not somebody else who copied the ability, and katagi's other ability was that they could target a player and distract them from acting!

and the shinigami is me and from yami no matsuei! that's what I used to get information about katagi's other ability. ^w^)/

438crossroads ✕ town win - Page 30 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Fri May 20, 2016 5:37 pm

Cure

Cure

Oh neat, thank you Saki-chan~~~~~~~~~~~~ OvO

Sweet. We got rid of (one of??) the mafia stunner(s??)

439crossroads ✕ town win - Page 30 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Fri May 20, 2016 5:38 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Kiyoko wrote:tbh if it's Vivi it's probably Tiki

HEY! LISTEN HERE!

JUST BECAUSE I'VE GONE ON RECORD AS SAYING IX IS THE ONLY FINAL FANTASY I'VE LIKED, AND IN FACT, LOVE IT,

AND THAT I HAVE A FINAL FANTASY IX CHIBI ALREADY

AND I HAVE A CHIBI OF A SAD, LONELY, ABSURDLY POERFUL. MAGICAL CHILD WHO WANTS FIENDS, AND HAS A FACE TOTALLY OBSCURED ASIDE FROM GLOWING, YELLOW EYES

DOES NOT MEAN I'M VIVI

THAT'S PROFILING
AND PROFILING'S WRONG

(Okay, yeah, once I saw and googled my own flavor, I knew you guys would figure this out almost instantly, heh.)

440crossroads ✕ town win - Page 30 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Fri May 20, 2016 5:38 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

lol i tried, I'll update this as we go:

Saki, is this one also you?

➳ Someone picks up an emotional imprint.

Last edited by Kiyoko on Fri May 20, 2016 5:54 pm; edited 4 times in total

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

441crossroads ✕ town win - Page 30 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Fri May 20, 2016 5:39 pm

Five

Five

Rollover, by the way, looks exactly as it should with respect to my actions in particular. If we're counting, one action that appeared was mine.

442crossroads ✕ town win - Page 30 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Fri May 20, 2016 5:39 pm

ezzelin

ezzelin

oh come on tiki pls
the moment I saw rollover I went like yep, vivi

443crossroads ✕ town win - Page 30 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Fri May 20, 2016 5:40 pm

Crypsis

Crypsis

:o

yes, that line is also me! how did you know?

444crossroads ✕ town win - Page 30 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Fri May 20, 2016 5:41 pm

Cure

Cure

she probably googled the series and combined it with how your investigation likely works based on things you've said in thread.

445crossroads ✕ town win - Page 30 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Fri May 20, 2016 5:43 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Educated guess based on your name.

I, TOO, AM A YAMI NO MATSUEI FAN.

446crossroads ✕ town win - Page 30 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Fri May 20, 2016 5:44 pm

Cure

Cure

or she's just a fukkin anime nerd

447crossroads ✕ town win - Page 30 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Fri May 20, 2016 5:46 pm

Crypsis

Crypsis

^w^! I didn't think anyone would know the series! it's pretty old lol

you got me. i picked Hisoka. Saki doesn't come from Kurosaki though that's just a coincidence!

448crossroads ✕ town win - Page 30 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Fri May 20, 2016 5:47 pm

high seraph

high seraph

I've sent two actions, and they're both in rollover ' w')/

btw @Five, say hi to your new friend for me. I think they're very cool!!!!

449crossroads ✕ town win - Page 30 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Fri May 20, 2016 5:50 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

...Do I even need to say my actions were in rollover at this point? XD

450crossroads ✕ town win - Page 30 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Fri May 20, 2016 5:51 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

@Tiki It'd be nice if you could confirm they happened the way you expect. I dunno if you know when you're redirected or not, but always nice to raise any weird shit that goes down

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 30 of 52]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 41 ... 52  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum