Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

crossroads ✕ town win

+16
drandahl
Aeiou
Rasei
Mr. Gerbear
Tiki The Troll
katagi
Entelechy
Cure
angel★
chinomi
Five
nautilus
Ninfia
Luxaria
Kiyoko
alcasync
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 34 ... 52  Next

Go down  Message [Page 16 of 52]

226crossroads ✕ town win - Page 16 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Wed May 18, 2016 5:51 pm

Five

Five

To whom it may concern (you know who you are): Please do not talk to me again unless you plan to marry me. The reason for this should be obvious.

To Raie: I dunno, I'm reading her as town at the moment. I'm not at all sure about that or anything, and yeah, the chief reason I didn't want to lynch her today is because I didn't want to lynch someone who was definitely not the drummer.

About the NK: I personally have no idea why it didn't go through either night. The second use of the drum solo coupled with the second deathless night has me a bit "hmm" about the drum solo possibly blocking the NK, but for reasons outlined previously, I still don't consider it likely. There's any combination of stuns and protects and bulletproof roles and... all manner of things like that that could have blocked the NK twice, so I'm guessing it's some combination of good luck and good plays by stunners and doctors?

227crossroads ✕ town win - Page 16 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Wed May 18, 2016 5:53 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

I don't have anyone I'm suspicious of off the top of my head. The only person I was suspicious of from the previous day phase was katagi for the "how likely is it that drummer blocks the NK?" post, but uh. /gestures at thread

In any case, I do have a tentative list of people I don't want to vote (for the time being), and that includes myself, Saki, Lucas, Five, Raie, and I guess Vowels maybe? Also Mitsu because I want Mitchan-sensei and I to live long enough that we can make big walls of flavor analysis together. idk man I threw this list together in like five minutes I don't have any strong reads on anyone.

I do think Saki is likely town though, just because I don't really see this making sense as a maf gambit.

Until I have reason to believe otherwise I'm going to keep assuming that NK was stunned and/or protected. I think it is definitely possible that maf has rollover flavor though, since that's how the role worked in Gakuen S2 I think?

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

228crossroads ✕ town win - Page 16 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Wed May 18, 2016 6:00 pm

Cure

Cure

Kiyo was pretty open about knowing I targeted her, and that reads more town than maf to me--and from what I can infer about the ability she has, it seems... less likely to be mafia than town so she's not on my Scummy List (that is not really even a list) at this point.

Other people Not On My Scummy List include Saki of the Cryptids, Five and probably other people.

229crossroads ✕ town win - Page 16 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Wed May 18, 2016 6:01 pm

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

What just happened

230crossroads ✕ town win - Page 16 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Wed May 18, 2016 6:04 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

well I guess since I'm here Vote: Katagi since I have no reason not to and plenty of reason to do so.

I'm a little intrigued by something, but I have to ask alca-sensei a question about something before I can confirm it. I do know that my character's flavour line did appear in the blocked out flavour text but....... something went a little pear shaped?

once I get a response from Alca, I'm going to elaborate on that.

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

231crossroads ✕ town win - Page 16 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Wed May 18, 2016 6:05 pm

Vanilla Ace

Vanilla Ace

Maybe mafia opted not to send in an NK with the drum roll in case Vowels outed katagi as the drummer? Because if there was an nk and katagi was outed as the drummer then there goes her reason for using her "pro-town" ability

I dunno. Anyway, point is, everyone is still alive.

These wiped rollovers are rather troublesome

232crossroads ✕ town win - Page 16 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Wed May 18, 2016 6:07 pm

angel★

angel★

ahhh ended up getting my internet fixed a lot earlier than i thought i would!! ;w; thanks to mitsu for letting y'all know about that

as for yet more drums..... i..... why......... this reminds me a lot of gakuen s2, when we had an ability that could do something similar, and we got all the actions that would have been in rollover instead of the thread. i kinda feel like it's something similar? i... don't remember if alca also created the roles for that game? but if so, that would make sense to me...

i guess vote: katagi since i believe saki, as i don't see any reason maf would try to pull something like this.

chi you seem so sure of yourself.... do you have info to back it up or is it just speculation?

so many ninjas help

pear shaped???? and also how do you know if something would have appeared in the rollover? as in your action was successful/let you know that you did the thing? or?

233crossroads ✕ town win - Page 16 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Wed May 18, 2016 6:07 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

whoop, I misunderstood something about my role, lets zip up that compartment I opened and pretend I said nothing. I had thought I might have gotten confirmation about a miller but I still have no evidence such a thing exists.

however, I did discover I was probably stunned on n0.

Last edited by Ninfia on Wed May 18, 2016 6:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

234crossroads ✕ town win - Page 16 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Wed May 18, 2016 6:07 pm

high seraph

high seraph

vote: katagi

IM REALLY UPSET THAT WE DONT GET TO SEE FLAVOR AGAIN!!! And I'm kind of worried about trusting Saki's claim blindly tbh, because she could be mafia leading us into a mislynch... But at the same time, my gut tells me to believe her because that seems like a pretty crazy trick for mafia to pull at this point!!! u go saki .+:。(ノ・ω・)ノ゙ 

At the same time it's sad bc, regardless of what alignment Katagi flips, this probably means the next night phase is gonna be p dead again lmao..... rip drums you will not be missed.

235crossroads ✕ town win - Page 16 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Wed May 18, 2016 6:10 pm

nautilus

nautilus

Given stuff that's come up this phase, I wouldn't vote Five, Lucas, Raie, and Kiyoko because we're doing pretty well with this one game streak of not dying (though ultimately I have no evidence other than Raie's comments about her ability to believe she's town, and the reasoning for not wanting to vote Five, Lucas, or Raie is much stronger).

It's possible Saki outing katagi is a gambit of some sort on the part of the mafia, but I... doubt this is a mafia gambit because Aeiou had some inkling last phase on the identity of the drummer (?), and if Saki was mafia and lied about "katagi's the drummer"... if Aeiou was town and had some kind of reason to believe someone else is the drummer, that's kind of a thorn in the side of the whole plan. I am curious to see if Aeiou's theory on the drummer's identity lines up here, though.  

For the record, I don't necessarily feel like Aeiou bringing up the identity of the drummer but not being explicit with it is particularly suspicious in and of itself, either, since I vaguely recall her waiting until she was under considerable pressure in Lit Maf to out me as having visited her dinosaur girlfriend (and very late in the phase, too).

Ninfia wrote:I do know that my character's flavour line did appear in the blocked out flavour text but....... something went a little pear shaped?

<o><o>? ... oh oops in the time i wrote this i got beaten by like 3 posts and this is no longer valid

Last edited by nautilus on Wed May 18, 2016 6:15 pm; edited 2 times in total

236crossroads ✕ town win - Page 16 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Wed May 18, 2016 6:11 pm

angel★

angel★

yeah, even if she was mafia, and katagi flipped town, then we'd just lynch saki next so i feel like she wouldn't do that..... i guess there could be framers/tailors/whatever but idk...

and i guess we don't have much else to go on so it's all we got ffff /shakes fist at drums

237crossroads ✕ town win - Page 16 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Wed May 18, 2016 6:12 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Ace wrote:Maybe mafia opted not to send in an NK with the drum roll in case Vowels outed katagi as the drummer? Because if there was an nk and katagi was outed as the drummer then there goes her reason for using her "pro-town" ability

I was wondering this too. That said, if Katagi wanted to push the "drummer blocks NK" angle I feel they would've insisted more strongly on it during D1 instead of suggesting it and then immediately backing down in the face of overwhelming "nope def maf" response. So it'd be a little late to do so regardless.

re: Saki being maf leading us on a ruse cruise, I've been super worried about anyone doing this at all (see my D1 posts) but I don't see mafia outing themselves so spectacularly for no reason if Katagi wasn't actually drummer, (like, we lynch katagi, katagi flips town, we lynch Saki, Saki flips maf, why would maf do this when they could easily just FoS Katagi's posts "what if drummer is town" posts in the normal way), and also I suspected katagi was drummer since D1 anyway but was waiting on confirmation from Vowels.

ninja'd forever.

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

238crossroads ✕ town win - Page 16 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Wed May 18, 2016 6:13 pm

Cure

Cure

angelstar wrote:as for yet more drums..... i..... why......... this reminds me a lot of gakuen s2, when we had an ability that could do something similar, and we got all the actions that would have been in rollover instead of the thread. i kinda feel like it's something similar? i... don't remember if alca also created the roles for that game? but if so, that would make sense to me...

... whispers Angel that was ALCA's role in that game.

239crossroads ✕ town win - Page 16 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Wed May 18, 2016 6:13 pm

chinomi

chinomi

angelstar wrote:
chi you seem so sure of yourself.... do you have info to back it up or is it just speculation?

I'M JUST!!!!!!!! TRyING TO BE HELPFUL!!!!!!!!!

240crossroads ✕ town win - Page 16 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Wed May 18, 2016 6:13 pm

chinomi

chinomi

Saki isn't mafia.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 16 of 52]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 34 ... 52  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum