Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

crossroads ✕ town win

+16
drandahl
Aeiou
Rasei
Mr. Gerbear
Tiki The Troll
katagi
Entelechy
Cure
angel★
chinomi
Five
nautilus
Ninfia
Luxaria
Kiyoko
alcasync
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 33 ... 52  Next

Go down  Message [Page 14 of 52]

196crossroads ✕ town win - Page 14 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Wed May 18, 2016 5:09 pm

Crypsis

Crypsis

Ummm... i have information about who the drummer is. i used my ability to find out last night. Should I say it in the thread?

I think they're probably mafia because they're acting like they didn't do it in thread, which is kind of suspicious behavior...... =w=)a

197crossroads ✕ town win - Page 14 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Wed May 18, 2016 5:10 pm

Five

Five

If you think you know who the drummer is, please share. We're not going to get much of anything from rollovers until the drumming stops, and it evidently had at least two uses.

198crossroads ✕ town win - Page 14 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Wed May 18, 2016 5:10 pm

chinomi

chinomi

alcasync wrote:
drums

crossroads ✕ town win - Page 14 Cutcaster-photo-801049891-Comical-man-in-helmet-and-skeleton-mask-with-computer

199crossroads ✕ town win - Page 14 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Wed May 18, 2016 5:11 pm

ezzelin

ezzelin

I AM SO FUCKING UNAMUSED I WANTED TO SEE ALL THE DIFFERENT FLAVOURS AND TRY TO DO SOME WILD GUESSING ON CHARACTERS!! THIS IS REALLY RUDE.

and also decidedly mafia ability.

I also think it's unlikely they'd have unlimited shots of something like this to use it every night, so it's probably a limited use ability and they're just dishing it out at the beginning. It's still weird that there doesn't seem to be anyone dying, though. Literally what the heck is happening in this game.

eta: I would encourage you to out the drummer, Saki! we literally have almost ZERO information right now, and could use all that we can get.

200crossroads ✕ town win - Page 14 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Wed May 18, 2016 5:11 pm

Crypsis

Crypsis

Okay. The drummer is katagi!

201crossroads ✕ town win - Page 14 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Wed May 18, 2016 5:13 pm

Five

Five

...Yes. Yes, of course it is. vote: katagi.

202crossroads ✕ town win - Page 14 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Wed May 18, 2016 5:14 pm

chinomi

chinomi

VOTE: KATAGI

WHAT SAY YOU KAT OF THE AGI?

Last edited by chinomi on Wed May 18, 2016 5:14 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : i literally cannot fucking type for the life of me)

203crossroads ✕ town win - Page 14 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Wed May 18, 2016 5:14 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Well then. Work time vote:
Vote: Katagi

204crossroads ✕ town win - Page 14 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Wed May 18, 2016 5:16 pm

ezzelin

ezzelin

I think they've been the first one to bring up the possibility that the drumming would be a pro-town ability that also blocks the NK. It would make sense to try to push that if they're the drummer.

I'm still not buying that theory, and I believe Saki's information, as it makes sense and they would have little reason to lie imo.

vote: katagi

205crossroads ✕ town win - Page 14 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Wed May 18, 2016 5:17 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

☆☆katagi wrote:i'm really weirded out about all the posts that are like "well i have AN IDEA on a lynch candidate but i'm not gonna say it!!", it seeems like a really easy unverifiable thing to toss out there

also, is it possible that the drum solo ONLY wiped the NK action itself? maybe?

☆☆katagi wrote:no, i mean to say, what if it erased all the info in rollover AND blocked JUST the NK? it seems like it could be a more pro-town application of the power... (like it blocks the nk no matter what, but at the price of rollover info)

edit im not saying it seeems particularly likely lol, but it is an idea

(emphasis mine)

Crypsis wrote:Okay. The drummer is katagi!

lol

Just to make sure, Vowels, does this line up with your information?

vote: Katagi

Also @Raie, whatever you tried to do to me last night failed, just to let you know. Your second action went through just fine, though. Landed on a target whose name ends in I, in case you want to know if you got redirected or not.

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

206crossroads ✕ town win - Page 14 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Wed May 18, 2016 5:20 pm

Cure

Cure

... :V vote: katagi

Thanks Kiyo, my second action got sent to the correct person. Do you learn about people who target you, or did you specifically act on me? Did you learn what my actual actions are, or did you just know who I targeted? Are you invulnerable to actions? Or did you just not fulfill the criteria for the thing I did to you.

If you're passive it would make sense, I guess.

Last edited by Cure on Wed May 18, 2016 5:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

207crossroads ✕ town win - Page 14 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Wed May 18, 2016 5:20 pm

nautilus

nautilus

I got so excited to see some frickin' flavour and

drums

even if katagi's role is somehow "block out only the NK and all rollover actions", considering we got nothing last phase I can't see town using this ability twice in a row lmao + I agree with ezz that I feel like bringing up the drummer's potential to be town makes sense if they're the drummer and trying to spin away the drummer's mafianess

I'm curious whether or not this lines up with Aeiou's suspicions on the drummer's identity from the previous phase tho

Last edited by nautilus on Wed May 18, 2016 5:23 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : i type good)

208crossroads ✕ town win - Page 14 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Wed May 18, 2016 5:21 pm

Crypsis

Crypsis

:o I should vote too then, right?

That's all the info i have for you guys though, sorry! i'll try to learn more if I don't die tonight

209crossroads ✕ town win - Page 14 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Wed May 18, 2016 5:22 pm

Rasei

Rasei

*Rasei blinks at Cure, and wonder if it was Cure that visited him the night before. Something had messed with his sensors and caused them to failed. He would have to keep an eye out on Cure in the future.*

210crossroads ✕ town win - Page 14 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Wed May 18, 2016 5:23 pm

Cure

Cure

Yes, Rasei I targeted you.

I targeted Chinomi N0, which is why I knew she couldn't be the drummer unless all actions had failed.

I think that's all I need to say about that.

Last edited by Cure on Wed May 18, 2016 5:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 14 of 52]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 33 ... 52  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum