Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

crossroads ✕ town win

+16
drandahl
Aeiou
Rasei
Mr. Gerbear
Tiki The Troll
katagi
Entelechy
Cure
angel★
chinomi
Five
nautilus
Ninfia
Luxaria
Kiyoko
alcasync
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 30 ... 52  Next

Go down  Message [Page 8 of 52]

106crossroads ✕ town win - Page 8 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Mon May 16, 2016 6:42 pm

high seraph

high seraph

Cure wrote:I'll sit on my information then, but I'll reiterate even more strongly now that, especially if actions were not canceled, Chinomi is not the drum soloist.

Listen, actions weren't canceled. My action worked.

107crossroads ✕ town win - Page 8 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Mon May 16, 2016 6:48 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

I can straight up tell you guys that my role only makes sense if there are a shitton of protects in this game, so there are probably a shitton of protects in this game, and I wouldn't be too quick to jump on people who are stunned if no NK shows up.

Since two people are claiming that actions went through last night, I'm currently inclined to think that the action wipe just erases rollover flavor, maf NK failed because sender was stunned or target was protected, and drum player is possibly maf.

Fact dump:

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

108crossroads ✕ town win - Page 8 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Mon May 16, 2016 6:57 pm

chinomi

chinomi

high seraph wrote:
Cure wrote:I'll sit on my information then, but I'll reiterate even more strongly now that, especially if actions were not canceled, Chinomi is not the drum soloist.

Passive or active?

109crossroads ✕ town win - Page 8 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Mon May 16, 2016 7:01 pm

high seraph

high seraph

omg chi i'm versatile (๑→‿ฺ←๑)

but as far as my action goes, i'd rather not say anything else

110crossroads ✕ town win - Page 8 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Mon May 16, 2016 7:02 pm

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

chinomi wrote:
high seraph wrote:

Passive or active?

Wow chi that's a very personal question

Ninja'd wow

111crossroads ✕ town win - Page 8 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Mon May 16, 2016 7:02 pm

nautilus

nautilus

Actually, alca: If a player is stunned, will the identity of the player stunned show up in rollover? Just reading over the first page while thinking about what Kiyoko said, and...

➳ PLAYER NAMES will not appear in rollover unless someone is killed.
➳ STUNNED ACTIONS will not appear in rollover (it will be as if the stunned player never acted in the first place).

112crossroads ✕ town win - Page 8 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Mon May 16, 2016 7:04 pm

Cure

Cure

Stunned actions clause i think is implying that you won't get something like

"A stun attempt was made on Player XYZ but it failed" if the stunner was stunned. or something.

The stun is not particularly useful as a visible action if it doesn't show up in rollover, though... the stunner would have to out themselves to claim that they stunned someone if the NK doesn't go through or something and that's super risky. So I really hope stuns aren't invisible actions. I don't think i've ever played a game where stuns didn't show up in rollover, though.

113crossroads ✕ town win - Page 8 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Mon May 16, 2016 7:06 pm

chinomi

chinomi

WAHAHAHAHAA♪ I understand, I understand! Both are good, after all! Whether you lay in wait for something to come down on you and deliver you the pleasure you need or go out and seek it and force it out of someone, the end result is what really matters! Umu umu!!!!! Aaa♪aaa♪nnnn~~! It's coming, I feel it coming this wave of imagination!!!! ♪♪♪♪♪INSPIRATION♪♪♪♪♪!!!!!!!!!!!

114crossroads ✕ town win - Page 8 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Mon May 16, 2016 7:07 pm

nautilus

nautilus

No, like... The first line suggests we're never going to see player names unless someone dies, so I'm wondering if we'll see anything like "xyz was stunned/idk insert flavour here"?

Last edited by nautilus on Mon May 16, 2016 7:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

115crossroads ✕ town win - Page 8 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Mon May 16, 2016 7:07 pm

katagi

katagi

what in the actual fuck, chinomi

ALSO: i am curious, can a more experienced player tell me if it'd be better to RL or to NL? like, mathematically, how many mistakes can wee make here

116crossroads ✕ town win - Page 8 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Mon May 16, 2016 7:07 pm

alcasync

alcasync

nautilus wrote:Actually, alca: If a player is stunned, will the identity of the player stunned show up in rollover?

Nope. ;v; You'll only know you're stunned if you try to act and your action doesn't appear in rollover flavor.

117crossroads ✕ town win - Page 8 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Mon May 16, 2016 7:08 pm

Cure

Cure

nautilus wrote:No, like... The first line suggests we're never going to see player names unless someone dies, so I'm wondering if we'll see anything like "xyz was stunned/idk insert flavour here"?

I hope... that's really not the case because half the value of a stun is seeing who was stunned

ninjad by alca.

okay so basically... stuns are worthless unless the stunners are willing to out themselves if they don't see a NK or something.

118crossroads ✕ town win - Page 8 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Mon May 16, 2016 7:09 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

☆☆katagi wrote:what in the actual fuck, chinomi

ALSO: i am curious, can a more experienced player tell me if it'd be better to RL or to NL? like, mathematically, how many mistakes can wee make here

Assuming maf gets a NK every night from now on and no extra vig action is going on, we get 3 mislynches before it's a game over.

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

119crossroads ✕ town win - Page 8 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Mon May 16, 2016 7:09 pm

high seraph

high seraph

chinomi wrote:WAHAHAHAHAA♪ I understand, I understand! Both are good, after all! Whether you lay in wait for something to come down on you and deliver you the pleasure you need or go out and seek it and force it out of someone, the end result is what really matters! Umu umu!!!!! Aaa♪aaa♪nnnn~~! It's coming, I feel it coming this wave of imagination!!!! ♪♪♪♪♪INSPIRATION♪♪♪♪♪!!!!!!!!!!!

OH MY GOD...............

thats accurate.......................

120crossroads ✕ town win - Page 8 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Mon May 16, 2016 7:10 pm

Cure

Cure

Stunners will also not be able to tell if they were redirected onto a new target.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 8 of 52]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 30 ... 52  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum