Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

i can has NIGHT THREE?

+13
Ninfia
ezzelin
Mr. Gerbear
Cure
Vanilla Ace
Rasei
high seraph
Tiki The Troll
drandahl
Five
Entelechy
Luxaria
Kiyoko
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 45 ... 59  Next

Go down  Message [Page 31 of 59]

451i can has NIGHT THREE? - Page 31 Empty Re: i can has NIGHT THREE? Sat May 07, 2016 6:43 pm

Aeiou

Aeiou

I'm here and read up, though there's only 20 min now whoops. Yeah my issue with the game is really that even if you use a mafia aligned ability you can be town because abilities are just slung around willy nilly. I did find lucas reasoning for things to be logical but then get was doubting them and I feel like gets spec was off but I'm on mobile and not going to go back through that atm.
So other than Lucas is the only other good target just Dean because Cure said so??

E:

Why pagetop??

Last edited by Aeiou on Sat May 07, 2016 6:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

452i can has NIGHT THREE? - Page 31 Empty Re: i can has NIGHT THREE? Sat May 07, 2016 6:45 pm

Cure

Cure

dylan you're dean now

453i can has NIGHT THREE? - Page 31 Empty Re: i can has NIGHT THREE? Sat May 07, 2016 6:47 pm

drandahl

drandahl

i can has NIGHT THREE? - Page 31 MTE1ODA0OTcxNjAzMTAxMTk3

454i can has NIGHT THREE? - Page 31 Empty Re: i can has NIGHT THREE? Sat May 07, 2016 6:48 pm

Aeiou

Aeiou

Fucking mobile lmao
Willy nilly corrected to willy Billy originally
Have you guys ever just let your keyboards predict your next words and make nonsense messages?

455i can has NIGHT THREE? - Page 31 Empty Re: i can has NIGHT THREE? Sat May 07, 2016 6:49 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

No, though I've seen the Game Grumps do that on one of their shows.

456i can has NIGHT THREE? - Page 31 Empty Re: i can has NIGHT THREE? Sat May 07, 2016 6:51 pm

Cure

Cure

my phone likes to retroactively correct real words in to proper nouns/nonsense words when I get to the end of the sentence. for some reason.

@lux my quirk's ability is definitely an extension of the meme. Based on the quirk itself, you probably wouldn't be able to figure out my meme, or might assume it was a different meme, but from the ability-text it's really obvious.

457i can has NIGHT THREE? - Page 31 Empty Re: i can has NIGHT THREE? Sat May 07, 2016 6:54 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

My meme's ties to its quirk are blatant and obvious.

458i can has NIGHT THREE? - Page 31 Empty Re: i can has NIGHT THREE? Sat May 07, 2016 6:55 pm

Aeiou

Aeiou

Well it doesn't look like anything is happening in the next five minutes and I just want to vote? vote: lucas because why not at this point
Where is everyone else?

459i can has NIGHT THREE? - Page 31 Empty Re: i can has NIGHT THREE? Sat May 07, 2016 6:58 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

Cure wrote:@lux my quirk's ability is definitely an extension of the meme. Based on the quirk itself, you probably wouldn't be able to figure out my meme, or might assume it was a different meme, but from the ability-text it's really obvious.

Oh, mine is like that to some extent as well.

To be a bit more blunt and explain what I meant, I had the conspiracy theory post last day phase, right? It made me wonder if... part of the role was to evoke an actual sense of a conspiracy theory in the person using it by making it seem as if things happened or didn't happen, leading me to go, "dun dun conspiracy".

... if that makes sense. ;w;

idk ;w; I am always paranoid

460i can has NIGHT THREE? - Page 31 Empty Re: i can has NIGHT THREE? Sat May 07, 2016 7:00 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

phase end and shit

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

461i can has NIGHT THREE? - Page 31 Empty Re: i can has NIGHT THREE? Sat May 07, 2016 7:00 pm

Entelechy

Entelechy

I'll vote High Seraph as well.

462i can has NIGHT THREE? - Page 31 Empty Re: i can has NIGHT THREE? Sat May 07, 2016 7:00 pm

Cure

Cure

this is why you don't wait until the very last second 2 vote

463i can has NIGHT THREE? - Page 31 Empty Re: i can has NIGHT THREE? Sat May 07, 2016 7:00 pm

Entelechy

Entelechy

damn, half a second too late, I guess.

464i can has NIGHT THREE? - Page 31 Empty Re: i can has NIGHT THREE? Sat May 07, 2016 7:03 pm

Cure

Cure

CUR3 wrote:this is why you don't wait until the very last second 2 vote

*or send in your actions

465i can has NIGHT THREE? - Page 31 Empty Re: i can has NIGHT THREE? Sat May 07, 2016 7:04 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

CUR3 wrote:
CUR3 wrote:this is why you don't wait until the very last second 2 vote

*or send in your actions

I like to think of it as "The Drandahl Rule."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 31 of 59]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 45 ... 59  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum