Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

i can has NIGHT THREE?

+13
Ninfia
ezzelin
Mr. Gerbear
Cure
Vanilla Ace
Rasei
high seraph
Tiki The Troll
drandahl
Five
Entelechy
Luxaria
Kiyoko
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 52 ... 59  Next

Go down  Message [Page 45 of 59]

661i can has NIGHT THREE? - Page 45 Empty Re: i can has NIGHT THREE? Mon May 09, 2016 5:37 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

I'M ACTUALLY REALLY CURIOUS WHAT YOU THINK IT IS BUT I WOULD KIND OF ASK YOU NOT TO AIR IT TO THE THREAD RIGHT NOW.

662i can has NIGHT THREE? - Page 45 Empty Re: i can has NIGHT THREE? Mon May 09, 2016 5:38 pm

Cure

Cure

Tiki The Troll wrote:
CUR3 wrote:ALSO LUX'S QUIRK IS VERY OBVIOUS AT THIS POINT FOR ANYONE WHO IS CONFUSED.

...*sheepishly raises hand*

Man, a lot happened while I was driving home from work, heh.

THERE'S ONE QUIRK IN THE LIST THAT NO ONE WOULD HAVE ANY ABILITY TO LINK BETWEEN THE THREE PEOPLE WHO HAVE HAD IT (AS WELL AS PUTTING A NAME TO IT) UNLESS THEY WERE THE OWNER OF THE MEME.

(IF YOU'RE STILL CONFUSED YOU HAVE HAD THIS QUIRK)

663i can has NIGHT THREE? - Page 45 Empty Re: i can has NIGHT THREE? Mon May 09, 2016 5:40 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

CUR3 wrote:NINFIA LYING MAKES THE MOST OBJECTIVE SENSE IN THIS WHOLE MESS, HONESTLY.

in all honesty, I agree with you but I... am not lying. so I'm just... so confused about the whole situation.

Something happened to cause tet's results to be wrong or he is lying.

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

664i can has NIGHT THREE? - Page 45 Empty Re: i can has NIGHT THREE? Mon May 09, 2016 5:45 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

stares at Cure
stares at list
stares at self

trust no one
not even yourself

665i can has NIGHT THREE? - Page 45 Empty Re: i can has NIGHT THREE? Mon May 09, 2016 5:45 pm

Cure

Cure

WHILE YOU'RE HERE.

NINFIA, THE NON-ZALGO QUIRK YOU HAD ON D2. DID THE ABILITY YOU GOT SEEM LIKE A TOWN ABILITY?

666i can has NIGHT THREE? - Page 45 Empty Re: i can has NIGHT THREE? Mon May 09, 2016 5:47 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

It could go either way in all honesty, and has a 25% chance of being randomized.

667i can has NIGHT THREE? - Page 45 Empty Re: i can has NIGHT THREE? Mon May 09, 2016 5:49 pm

Cure

Cure

... 25% chance? (85 - 10 = 75 = 25%) IT... OKAY THIS IS TET'S MEME I HAVE RIGHT NOW GUYS. TET WHY DO I HAVE YOUR QUIRK. WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU EXPLAIN THIS RIGHT NOW.

668i can has NIGHT THREE? - Page 45 Empty Re: i can has NIGHT THREE? Mon May 09, 2016 5:50 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

of course tet picked that fucking meme. I can't believe I didn't guess that myself what the fuck.

669i can has NIGHT THREE? - Page 45 Empty Re: i can has NIGHT THREE? Mon May 09, 2016 5:52 pm

Cure

Cure

YOU ONLY HAD TWO QUIRKS YESTERDAY, RIGHT? SO I CAN MAKE SURE THIS IS ACTUALLY THE QUIRK I HAVE TOO (actually you can go back through my recent posts and easily confirm/deny whether it's the same one since you know what to look for).

670i can has NIGHT THREE? - Page 45 Empty Re: i can has NIGHT THREE? Mon May 09, 2016 5:54 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

yes, we did have the same quirk as far as I can tell.

671i can has NIGHT THREE? - Page 45 Empty Re: i can has NIGHT THREE? Mon May 09, 2016 5:54 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

BUT HE SAID... Katagi?

Also, I meant to ask earlier... I noticed the following when he sent a vote on Lucas:

Tetsuya wrote:And on top of THAT I know you are likely responsible for the Lux jail, who was the one single person you should not jail at all given that she said she has a lot of powers to use and was very open about that fact.

I'm gonna go ahead and Vote: High Seraph as I have literally no concrete reason to vote anybody else and right now it seems to me like, flat out, he's responsible for literally every single scummy thing that happened last rollover.

READ BETWEEN THE LINES PEOPLE.

WHY WOULD YOU JAIL LUX?

Highlight the bottom half, or:

Tetsuya wrote:READ BETWEEN THE LINES PEOPLE.

WHY WOULD YOU JAIL LUX?

I was curious what he meant by that. I thought he was saying his meme grants a jail that has an 85% chance, Lucas had it, and then chose to jail me. But Rasei is saying she had a jail, so I don't know.

672i can has NIGHT THREE? - Page 45 Empty Re: i can has NIGHT THREE? Mon May 09, 2016 5:58 pm

Cure

Cure

TET HAS CLAIMED HIS MEME STARTS WITH AN 85% CHANCE OF WORKING THAT DECREASES BY 10% EVERY TIME IT'S USED. I HAVE THE SAME QUIRK THAT THE TWO PREVIOUS OWNERS OF HIS MEME HAVE HAD. I AM 99.999% SURE THAT IT'S HIS QUIRK I HAVE RIGHT NOW. HE SAID HE HAD TWO USES OF IT LAST NIGHT, THOUGH. BUT... EVERYONE ELSE HAD A FUCKING WEIRD TIME TARGETING ME DIRECTLY LAST NIGHT, SO WHY WOULD HE BE ABLE TO IF THEY COULDN'T? (You could say hey maybe quirks can't get redirected but then WHY THE FUCK DID MINE?)

I am both amused and disgusted that the only quirks I have had all game are my own and Tet's. At the same time.

673i can has NIGHT THREE? - Page 45 Empty Re: i can has NIGHT THREE? Mon May 09, 2016 6:00 pm

katagi

katagi

holy shit i am home from work!

I skimmed pretty thoroughly(...) but if anyone has any questions for me i'd be glad to answer them

i am definitely not maf, also I BELIEVE that one of Lucas's unknown d1 memes is "crazy frog"!! (not my meme though)

674i can has NIGHT THREE? - Page 45 Empty Re: i can has NIGHT THREE? Mon May 09, 2016 6:02 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

The bus I had specifically says it redirects all actions and quirks.

Does this 85% - 25% whatever thing help clarify anything for Fia's bus, though? Because unless it has a chance to make her actions screw up, her bussing ezz and Cure... still doesn't explain how there was a bus between Cure and Duck.

Katagi wrote:also I BELIEVE that one of Lucas's unknown d1 memes is "crazy frog"!! (not my meme though)

I had that in a note somewhere, but I wasn't sure what crazy frog meant. I even searched it. ;w;

675i can has NIGHT THREE? - Page 45 Empty Re: i can has NIGHT THREE? Mon May 09, 2016 6:02 pm

Cure

Cure

IS THIS CRAZY FROG MEME DIFFERENT FROM THE RAP MEME THAT TET HAS BEEN AFFLICTED BY THIS GAME? BECAUSE THAT AND THE OTHER ??? MEME HIT BY LUCAS (AND IF TET HASN'T USED ONE OF HIS QUIRKS) ARE THE ONLY QUIRKS THAT COULD BE YOURS.

PHASE. NOT GAME.

Last edited by CUR3 on Mon May 09, 2016 6:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 45 of 59]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 52 ... 59  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum