Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

i can has NIGHT THREE?

+13
Ninfia
ezzelin
Mr. Gerbear
Cure
Vanilla Ace
Rasei
high seraph
Tiki The Troll
drandahl
Five
Entelechy
Luxaria
Kiyoko
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 38 ... 59  Next

Go down  Message [Page 17 of 59]

241i can has NIGHT THREE? - Page 17 Empty Re: i can has NIGHT THREE? Thu May 05, 2016 7:07 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

N1GH7 0N3

No one was lynched.

N1 will end at 7:00pm tomorrow.

3M:10T:2N

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

242i can has NIGHT THREE? - Page 17 Empty Re: i can has NIGHT THREE? Thu May 05, 2016 7:07 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

for Five for helping me get pagetop

243i can has NIGHT THREE? - Page 17 Empty Re: i can has NIGHT THREE? Thu May 05, 2016 7:15 pm

Aeiou

Aeiou

Well that's a whole lot more of no information lmao

E: lmao so I was so excited to get to the next phase I thought this was a night to day rollover

244i can has NIGHT THREE? - Page 17 Empty Re: i can has NIGHT THREE? Thu May 05, 2016 7:23 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

245i can has NIGHT THREE? - Page 17 Empty Re: i can has NIGHT THREE? Thu May 05, 2016 7:23 pm

Five

Five

Kiyoko wrote:
No.

246i can has NIGHT THREE? - Page 17 Empty Re: i can has NIGHT THREE? Thu May 05, 2016 7:25 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

(This is actually relevant you just have to watch it through a bit)

247i can has NIGHT THREE? - Page 17 Empty Re: i can has NIGHT THREE? Thu May 05, 2016 7:41 pm

katagi

katagi

248i can has NIGHT THREE? - Page 17 Empty Re: i can has NIGHT THREE? Thu May 05, 2016 8:48 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Also don't forget that you send both actions and quirks tonight.

249i can has NIGHT THREE? - Page 17 Empty Re: i can has NIGHT THREE? Thu May 05, 2016 9:27 pm

Rasei

Rasei

I wanna apologize. I meant to give everyone a pickup line yesterday, but I was asked to work at my second job after doing 6 hours of work at the other. I will do it later I think.

Mr. Gerbear, I believe that our quirks are very similar. I even think I know who you targeted last night. I think I will hit my sister tonight with mine, or maybe Lux. For now, I'm trusting Mr. Gerbear.

250i can has NIGHT THREE? - Page 17 Empty Re: i can has NIGHT THREE? Thu May 05, 2016 9:34 pm

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

Hmm. I see........... You're good

251i can has NIGHT THREE? - Page 17 Empty Re: i can has NIGHT THREE? Thu May 05, 2016 9:38 pm

Rasei

Rasei

I asked Kiyoko and she said could work together! I targeted Ent last night and I'm targeting Cure tonight!

252i can has NIGHT THREE? - Page 17 Empty Re: i can has NIGHT THREE? Thu May 05, 2016 10:40 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Okay. I'm kinda too tired and worn right now, but anybody up for making a list of memes we've seen in action? Might help us figure out if any quirk didn't get used, and/or some claiming to have not gotten on were perhaps being untruthful.

Plus, probably just handy to have a list of known quirks n' memes, and who's gotten them. Will perhaps give us some extra insight on rollover, depending on what actions we see.

253i can has NIGHT THREE? - Page 17 Empty Re: i can has NIGHT THREE? Thu May 05, 2016 10:43 pm

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

Rasei wrote:I asked Kiyoko and she said could work together! I targeted Ent last night and I'm targeting Cure tonight!

You know who I targeted last night, yes. I'll target Tet then so symmetry.

254i can has NIGHT THREE? - Page 17 Empty Re: i can has NIGHT THREE? Thu May 05, 2016 10:54 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Mr. Gerbear wrote:
Rasei wrote:I asked Kiyoko and she said could work together! I targeted Ent last night and I'm targeting Cure tonight!

You know who I targeted last night, yes. I'll target Tet then so symmetry.

255i can has NIGHT THREE? - Page 17 Empty Re: i can has NIGHT THREE? Thu May 05, 2016 11:19 pm

high seraph

high seraph

oh thank god i don't have to rap anymore

ok so basically, now that I can talk like a normal person (and I plan to enjoy this moment while it lasts because, god forbid, what if I'm inflicted with some sick rhymes bullshit again next phase), I'd like to say that the reason I placed my vote on Cure was entirely for the laffs. Altho, I did kind of enjoy the reactions that it incited? I was expecting everyone to brush it off like "oh well, Lucas is just fucking around, and it's a majority no-lynch already anyways so let's ignore this nerd". But instead there were actually some interesting reactions?? Well, I've made a note about them. I don't know exactly how useful this note might be in the future. But it is noted down.

Also I didn't really see any huge problems with Five's list, I just wanted to add another rhyme near the end. Guys, I fuck around a lot ok. You're supposed to be used to it by now ok?? jesus. I'm not sure of how I feel about putting all of the quirk/target information out there in the open (like Rasei has been doing, and a few others I think? But I realize that's kinda Rasei's thing to be very claim-y very early on, so I'm ok) but I'll let you guys know if I get my hands on any super valuable information. But thanks for the list Five, I'm sure it'll be useful.

man i sound really serious in this post don't I??? rapping all day kinda drained all the fun outta my spec, shit. maybe i'll just add comic sans to this entire post. ok i just did that. does the post seem funnier?? less serious?? don't take me very seriously guys im a fun guy to hang around ok

by the way, whats up with all these videos?? you weirdos

edit oh wait i totally forgot about the neutrals being a thing, thanks tiki

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 17 of 59]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 38 ... 59  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum