Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Tote Valley Tales: Forget-Me-Not Festival | THE END | Town Win!

+15
katagi
Vanilla Ace
Aeiou
Five
Entelechy
angel★
ezzelin
Tiki The Troll
Rasei
nautilus
plotstickers
Kiyoko
Luxaria
Ninfia
Mr. Gerbear
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 30 ... 36  Next

Go down  Message [Page 25 of 36]

nautilus

nautilus

I'll bring the sword if you bring the rope.

But, no, seriously: if Rasei was town this whole "I have a shop... but it has low sales" only serves to muddy up claims, because it casts doubt on other people (Ace and ezz) who have already claimed and generally muddies up everything, especially in an open role game where we can fact-check and crosscheck softclaims and information.

It's one thing to be selectively withholding information, like how I withheld knowledge of the temporary paint, but it's another to feed the game information that could cast confusion and doubt onto other players.

I feel like this secondary claim by Rasei is a kneejerk reaction to try and get the lynch off her once I pointed out the contradiction because the game would be hesitant about lynching the doctor, plus an attempt to draw out the actual town doctor.

Last edited by nautilus on Wed Apr 27, 2016 4:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

drandahl wrote:I'm leaning maf on Rasei as well. Can we get an official "I DON'T BELIEVE YOU" from the original subtle claimer?

I'M GOING TO VETO THIS. IF MAFIA ATTEMPTED A DOCTOR FAKECLAIM, IT'S HIGHLY LIKELY THAT MAFIA HASN'T FIGURED OUT WHO THE ACTUAL DOCTOR IS YET.

I'M PRETTY SURE I KNOW WHO THE DOCTOR IS AND I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND THEM MAKING IT MORE OBVIOUS THAN WHAT THEY'VE ALREADY SAID.

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

drandahl

drandahl

@Kiyo, I feel like it's easy enough for mafia to figure out by now. But, I'm fine with your veto in favor of a clean lynch.

vote: Rasei

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

drandahl wrote:@Kiyo, I feel like it's easy enough for mafia to figure it out by now.

WELL YEAH BECAUSE NOBODY WOULD SHUT UP ABOUT IT

E: I REALIZE THAT RED CAPS MAKES EVERYTHING SOUND ANGRIER AND MORE PASSIVE AGGRESSIVE THAN IT IS

I MEANT IT AS A JOKE

LAUGH

ENGAGE YOUR HUMOR SYNAPSES

high seraph

high seraph

duck wrote:And Lucas, I gotta find it suspicious that you haven't spent any money yet? Buying your own items wouldn't deplete your funds at all, since you get money back at the end of phase. But Naut seems confident you are town, and I think this is within the range of normal behavior for you?

duck, listen. u gotta get ur priorities checked if u think i'd waste my coolleg money in apples ok??

doge wrote:Lucas contradiction if he wants me to point it out was he said he was going to target Tagi the night he got roped.

t-thats not a contradiction??? that's a thing that happened? i wAS going to target katagi-chans if i weren't busy doing kinky things with kiyo instead ok. #kinky #kiyoko #kinkyoko

also i just wanted to say that i am not neutral. what the heck why would u think that???

(but i would like to ask the mafia to pls never kill kiyoko. or for the doctor to repeatedly protect kiyoko. im not done doing kinky things with kiyoko)

vote: no lynch

nautilus

nautilus

Moving on from the current situation:

I feel... like the remaining mafia are indeed Angel and Plot over any other potential candidate, but I'd like to hear from them first before I do anything else. If anything, I think drandahl/Aeiou are less likely to be the remaining mafia over those two, but I feel more strongly about Aeiou's townness vs drandahl.

Also going to take a break from thread for a bit, but I agree with Kiyoko re: doctor claiming: @ actual doctor, if you're reading this: do not follow drandahl's advice it is not good advice, especially after what happened on D2

also i just wanted to say that i am not neutral. what the heck why would u think that???

vote: no lynch

Tote Valley Tales: Forget-Me-Not Festival | THE END | Town Win! - Page 25 Tumblr_inline_o5wy0bLF0c1sctoni_250

ezzelin

ezzelin

unvote, vote: Rasei

the claims shenanigans were way too suspicious, and at least they're here and provided measly defense as opposed to other potential lynch targets.

gomen I am distract

Entelechy

Entelechy

Does this mean that Plot isn't mafia then?

I mean, it seems super unlikely for mafia to pass the bomb among themselves.

Luxaria

Luxaria

I was expecting a "vote: #stillfashion".

Re: All of this.
Hmm. Rasei vote seems fine.

Vote: Rasei

Also, we kind of moved off the topic, but it's true we might have to worry about the mafia grabbing the auction item now with their new funds. Hmm.

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

I DON'T KNOW IF THE HARVEST GODDESS CAN WRITE HER OWN NOTES, BUT IF SHE CAN

THE SIGNATURE TO THE LETTER I GOT FROM THE HARVEST GODDESS WAS WRITTEN IN PINK COMIC SANS

ALSO #KIYOKOMADEMECRY HAS AN ENTIRELY DIFFERENT MEANING NOW WHEN YOU PUT IT NEXT TO #KINKYOKO

I WOULDN'T WORRY ABOUT THE AUCTION TOO MUCH, IT'S JUST A LYNCHSAVE AND WE'RE NOT YET IN A POSITION WHERE STALLING BY ONE PHASE WILL MAKE OR BREAK THE GAME, IMO

E: WAIT, HARVEST GODDESS, DO I ACTUALLY NEED TO SURVIVE FOR YOU TO GET YOUR MONEY? BECAUSE IF SO, YOU SURE AS HELL PICKED THE WRONG TARGET

Luxaria

Luxaria

Kiyoko wrote:ALSO #KIYOKOMADEMECRY HAS AN ENTIRELY DIFFERENT MEANING NOW WHEN YOU PUT IT NEXT TO #KINKYOKO

I... I just...

Ah, true. I was reviewing all the things in the game and my mind fixated on the extra kill, phase end, and other things and forgot the auction item had been listed.

Also, it's actually an additional vote, not a lynchsave. So, not really the worst thing to lose if we're confident on our votes each phase.

Edit: but the harvest goddess did pick the kinkiest one

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

QUIETLY ADMITS THAT I DIDN'T PAY ATTENTION TO THE AUCTION ITEM BECAUSE I THOUGHT I COULDN'T AFFORD IT

I'M STILL NOT GOING FOR IT, THOUGH. I'M SAVING MY BODY MONEY FOR THE HARVEST GODDESS

katagi

katagi

vote: rasei

SORRY EVERYONE I'VE been having badbrains the past few days so I'm not able to speculah much, but skimming after work has revealed that i am fine with going along on this bandwagon for now

if i can muster up the energy i will backread more indepth also

Entelechy

Entelechy

I am debating on whether I should invest in bidding on it or not : P

high seraph

high seraph

Kiyoko wrote:I DON'T KNOW IF THE HARVEST GODDESS CAN WRITE HER OWN NOTES, BUT IF SHE CAN

THE SIGNATURE TO THE LETTER I GOT FROM THE HARVEST GODDESS WAS WRITTEN IN PINK COMIC SANS

wo w rude??? comic sans is, like, my thing ok? u cant just steal someone else's thing, ok goddess? ok? ok? ok.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 25 of 36]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 30 ... 36  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum