Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Love Live! School idol mafia [Mafia win]

+10
Aeiou
Five
Cure
Tiki The Troll
deo
Ninfia
plotstickers
Luxaria
Rasei
ezzelin
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 20 ... 28  Next

Go down  Message [Page 13 of 28]

181Love Live! School idol mafia [Mafia win] - Page 13 Empty Re: Love Live! School idol mafia [Mafia win] Fri Apr 15, 2016 10:16 pm

ezzelin

ezzelin

THE RATIO IS 8T : 3M

182Love Live! School idol mafia [Mafia win] - Page 13 Empty Re: Love Live! School idol mafia [Mafia win] Fri Apr 15, 2016 10:17 pm

Entelechy

Entelechy

Okay. So if Ace is Bibi, then there would be no discord for Bibi. If anyone else is the last Bibi person, then there should have been Discord for Bibi.

But AEIOU didn't vote, which means that that could possibly have also thrown off the perfect harmony, since that's not the same as a no lynch. I am not sure how perfect harmony and no vote interact.

Am I missing anything?

183Love Live! School idol mafia [Mafia win] - Page 13 Empty Re: Love Live! School idol mafia [Mafia win] Fri Apr 15, 2016 10:20 pm

ezzelin

ezzelin

If someone does not vote, the subunit cannot be in Perfect Harmony.

184Love Live! School idol mafia [Mafia win] - Page 13 Empty Re: Love Live! School idol mafia [Mafia win] Fri Apr 15, 2016 10:23 pm

ezzelin

ezzelin

Cure wrote:IT'S NOT A GAME IT'S A WAY OF LIFE

also quoting my clarifications cause they pagebottomed

ezzelin-P wrote:CLARIFICATION TIME.

Perfect Harmony or Discord counts only among the currently living members. If there is one dead subunit member it will still show up; if there is only one living subunit member, it will not show up since they will always be in Perfect Harmony with themselves.

If more than one subunit is in Perfect Harmony, only one will show - otherwise it would be too easy for people to get cleared by this system. If the subunits have different numbers of players currently alive, the one with the most living players will show up in rollover. If they have the same number of living players, RNG decides which one shows up.

Same as above is applicable for Discord.

If both Perfect Harmony and Discord would be applicable in general (for any of the units), only one will show. Which one of these will show is determined by RNG.

Last edited by ezzelin-P on Fri Apr 15, 2016 10:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

185Love Live! School idol mafia [Mafia win] - Page 13 Empty Re: Love Live! School idol mafia [Mafia win] Fri Apr 15, 2016 10:24 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Hmm, okay. So all we can really confirm from this is that Neither Ace, nor Aeiou, was in Lily White.

ezzelin-P wrote:
Cure wrote:IT'S NOT A GAME IT'S A WAY OF LIFE

OKAY, GEEZ, I'M SORRY

186Love Live! School idol mafia [Mafia win] - Page 13 Empty Re: Love Live! School idol mafia [Mafia win] Fri Apr 15, 2016 10:44 pm

Entelechy

Entelechy

Tiki The Troll wrote:Hmm, okay. So all we can really confirm from this is that Neither Ace, nor Aeiou, was in Lily White.

I am too tired to tonight, but we can likely come up with some either/or scenarios.

187Love Live! School idol mafia [Mafia win] - Page 13 Empty Re: Love Live! School idol mafia [Mafia win] Sat Apr 16, 2016 12:34 am

plotstickers

plotstickers

Nice to see you back, Rasei! Meanwhile, @ Vowels.

I received a gift at 9:53 pm.

188Love Live! School idol mafia [Mafia win] - Page 13 Empty Re: Love Live! School idol mafia [Mafia win] Sat Apr 16, 2016 12:46 am

Cure

Cure

WHAT KIND OF GIFT?

We can't say anything about BiBi given that it was not the sub unit that showed up. Unfortunately.

plotstickers

plotstickers

It's pretty similar to Sammie's, judging from her description!

Aeiou

Aeiou

Uhhm oh wow so I was not expecting that??? THANK YOU whoever you are ;v;
Although its unfortunate I dont have much to offer? I didnt send in the NK and I'm not sure what Tiki saw?? It's also a strange gambit as maf!tiki so I think Tiki did see something but I don't know if maybe something got redirected possibly... redirect is in the roles. That's really the only thing I can think of.

I just got back a bit ago and settled down from car cruise
At least the ratio is in our favor still!! I cant think of anything else atm I want to touch on, I still didn't back read much because I pretty much saw I was being lynched so I sort of gave up on the thread so Ill have to go back and actually think on things

Vanilla Ace

Vanilla Ace

OKAY so first off, welcome back Rasei! And xyvowels, I guess? I'm curious as to what Tiki saw exactly, since Aeiou has already claimed that she didn't act on any of the NK before rollover, and that seemed to make him seem sure that Aeiou was maf. Then again, I don't think we're allowed to claim roles so I don't know how much Tiki can say without basically claiming anything.

Re:Perfect Harmony/Discord; welp, I guess it makes sense for only one subunit to appear. The only confirmation I see from rollover is that I'm not in Lily White, which doesn't really say much.

Re:items
@Plot; sooo it replaced your role power as well? that's what sammiya said her item did, right?

someone is actively replacing other people's role powers?? i'm not sure what to make of that, aside from personally, it sounds like an anti-town ability especially if it's used to rid us off of important roles like protect. Of course that's only taking into account its role-replacing tendencies...

I have been playing LLSIF since this game started so have this song that I have been playing on repeat because reasons

ezzelin

ezzelin

A reminder that you do know which subunit you belong yourself - it's stated under the subunit mechanics - though admittedly I did add it later and not on setting it up first (because the hosr was a dumbie who forgot that some people are not lovelive trash.)

Printemps: Honoka, Kotori, Hanayo
Lily White: Umi, Rin, Nozomi
BiBi: Eli, Maki, Nico

Vanilla Ace

Vanilla Ace

Clarification: I mean me not being in Lily White is the only publicly outed information I see from rollover re:perfect harmony/discord. I do in fact know which subunit I am in because it was in the role pm and all

plotstickers

plotstickers

@Ace Yep, indeed it has.

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

I don't think it's saying too much that I know that exactly one person had acted on Deo. I'm sure you can all figure out what name I saw for that too.

So it looks like the tailor can make a player look like another player entirely. This means either:

• Aeiou was tailored to look like Nico.
  • A Mafia sent in the NK on Deo dressed as Nico/Aeiou.

Now, this could normally be easily resolved with a counterclaim, but we can't claim our own characters...though I guess someone could say, "There's no way Aeiou is Nico." Though that will probably put them in a sticky spot if Aeiou flips as Nico again.

Anyway, Vowels, you said you never acted on Deo or Rasei. Okay, let's assume that's true. Do you have any information to share, at least?

Edit: And I guess there's a third possibility where I just get bad info, but please, God, no.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 13 of 28]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 20 ... 28  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum