Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four]

+19
Mr. Gerbear
ezzelin
angel★
Rasei
AdiosBromigo
She-Ra
Aeiou
plotstickers
katagi
high seraph
chinomi
Five
Tiki The Troll
Kiyoko
* Baccano Girl Jeanne *
Sammiya
Mr. Alice
Luxaria
Ninfia
23 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 38 ... 67  Next

Go down  Message [Page 9 of 67]

121Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 9 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Tue Mar 29, 2016 8:53 pm

Cure

Cure

UvU I GOT MY FIRST CARD CHOICE SO I DOn'T KNOW ANY OTHER ROLES THAT EXIST IN THIS GAME.

stomps the pagetop

122Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 9 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Tue Mar 29, 2016 8:55 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

† ☾u♪e † wrote:UvU I GOT MY FIRST CARD CHOICE SO I DOn'T KNOW ANY OTHER ROLES THAT EXIST IN THIS GAME.

+1

I actually wasn't sure if I would since I forgot to send them in at first... :E

123Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 9 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Tue Mar 29, 2016 8:56 pm

nautilus

nautilus

K-Kiyoko.

C-could you perhaps sit by me, I-I'm... scared.......... I... I need your support.

For real though I'd prefer more people to spec more on future lynch targets because even though we're all voting on Lucas if everyone just kinds of piles on Lucas without much discussion idk it feels like a waste of a phase

124Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 9 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Tue Mar 29, 2016 8:57 pm

Rasei

Rasei

I am postive the Create Card is in the game. I should go to bed. I need more then 3 or 4 hours of sleep a night.

125Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 9 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Tue Mar 29, 2016 8:58 pm

chinomi

chinomi

OF COURSE THE DASH IS IN THE GAME THE DASH IS MY SECOND FAV SO CUTE SO FENNEC FOX WOW MUCH LOVE LET ME BECOME FAMOUS SPRINTER REMEMBER WHEN THAT GIRL LOST HER PET THE DASH BECAUSE HE WAS A CARD

126Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 9 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Tue Mar 29, 2016 8:59 pm

nautilus

nautilus

nautilus wrote:
Spoiler:

127Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 9 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Tue Mar 29, 2016 8:59 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

I am super ambivalent about my actual role so i put things i thought would get picked as #1 and #2 and then did a more obscure one as #3 so i am the strategic victor here

not really because i shared that info with the thread anyway--

@mitchan-sensei

Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 9 BEqQYsk

I wouldn't be against lynching plot or blaire tomorrow tbh.

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

128Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 9 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Tue Mar 29, 2016 9:00 pm

nautilus

nautilus

O-Okay.

K-Kiyoko will you promise to support me no matter what happens,,, no matter what will come...

you also need to leave though, but i need...,,,, your support

Last edited by nautilus on Tue Mar 29, 2016 9:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

129Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 9 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Tue Mar 29, 2016 9:05 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

okay mitchan-sensei i have to say that is a lot of commitment you are asking of me and you already know based on the fact that i am two-timing you with lucas and alca and moonboy for all i know that i am not good at commitment

130Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 9 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Tue Mar 29, 2016 9:06 pm

nautilus

nautilus

ok i'll take it

131Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 9 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Tue Mar 29, 2016 9:07 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

who jail me

but ok after reading all that:
1. Vote: high seraph
2. i am gonna have a lot of fun trying to guess who is what card/what other cards are in play aw yee

ok back to who jail me
i just
why???

also ok this might be really dumb, but
i know that it might be a really small chance, but i don't think we should super rule out that tiki might not be the "wounder" (NOT THAT WE ARE!!), since apparently the mirror and the return might both be in play, and that makes it possible for actions to probably get bounced back??

132Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 9 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Tue Mar 29, 2016 9:08 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 9 AmqI60G

High Seraph Has been hit by a volley of arrows. They were Mafia. The were The Flower.

4m:1n:14t

Last edited by Cardcaptor Ninfia*:・゚✧★ on Wed Mar 30, 2016 9:15 am; edited 1 time in total

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

133Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 9 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Tue Mar 29, 2016 9:09 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

nice!!

134Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 9 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Tue Mar 29, 2016 9:10 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

okay then vote: plotstickers

e: oh okay a lot of things make sense now

like a lot of them

e2: if you are who i think you are I can't believe you got that achievement before me

135Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 9 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Tue Mar 29, 2016 9:12 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 9 FjS6eRX

The Luxaria Vs High Seraph
The Cure Vs High Seraph
The Nautilus Vs High Seraph
The Kiyoko Vs High Seraph Plotstickers
The Five Vs High Seraph
The Takumi (Chinomi) Vs High seraph
The Katagi Vs High Seraph
The Ezzelin Vs High Seraph