Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four]

+19
Mr. Gerbear
ezzelin
angel★
Rasei
AdiosBromigo
She-Ra
Aeiou
plotstickers
katagi
high seraph
chinomi
Five
Tiki The Troll
Kiyoko
* Baccano Girl Jeanne *
Sammiya
Mr. Alice
Luxaria
Ninfia
23 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 37 ... 67  Next

Go down  Message [Page 8 of 67]

106Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 8 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Tue Mar 29, 2016 8:27 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

So uh, this echoes Mitchan-sensei's list a bit but in a different format.

Presumed/claimed town roles
Jail on Cure
Delayed stun on Kiyoko
Role investigation on Lucas (chinomi's role)
??? on Jeanne (Kiyoko's role, if you're comfortable putting me in this list; if not bump me down to the ??? list in your head)

???
Stun on plotstickers
Jail on Mr. Alice
All other roles/actions claimed in this thread, tbh

Presumed/claimed maf roles
Silence on Tiki
Role investigation on plotstickers? (lucas's role)

what am i missing

I have a reply to AdiosBromigo (you got a nickname? I'd call you Bro but I call everyone bro) but I'll do that as its own post

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

107Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 8 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Tue Mar 29, 2016 8:28 pm

chinomi

chinomi

no, i pointed out the technicality earlier i just worded it extremely poorly:

TᗩKᑌᗰI wrote:also my role power specifically stated that i would not learn alignment, as if a clarification.
lucas' didn't.
why wouldn't his include that?

i wasn't trying to imply that he COULD learn alignment, rather that the lack of that tidbit made him seem like he already knew alignments and didn't need to have that tidbit added. whereas me, as town, did get that tidbit because i don't know anyone's alignment.

IM BAD WITH WORDS

108Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 8 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Tue Mar 29, 2016 8:29 pm

chinomi

chinomi

WHO'S ENJOYING CALLING ME TAKUMI BTW I BET THIS ISNT CONFUSING AT ALL

109Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 8 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Tue Mar 29, 2016 8:30 pm

Cure

Cure

Kiyoko wrote:

I have a reply to AdiosBromigo (you got a nickname? I'd call you Bro but I call everyone bro) but I'll do that as its own post

I KNOW I KNOW

ADIBROS

110Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 8 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Tue Mar 29, 2016 8:30 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Sequence of events in the chi/lucas saga:

I don't really see any inconsistencies in Takumi/chinomi's claim, but here are all the relevant posts in order if anyone needs to confirm for themselves.

111Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 8 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Tue Mar 29, 2016 8:33 pm

nautilus

nautilus

Spoiler:

also, unrelated, but thank you... whoever protected me.......... if it was indeed a protection and not a stun or jail or anything

Last edited by nautilus on Tue Mar 29, 2016 8:48 pm; edited 3 times in total

112Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 8 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Tue Mar 29, 2016 8:34 pm

AdiosBromigo

AdiosBromigo

Just Bromigo works. Or AdiBros, which sounds like a weird shoe brand. I also respond to "hey you" and variations of that

And yeah, shit, guess I misread some stuff. Sorry!

That only really leaves the fact that Takumi claiming the exact wording of HighSeraph's role implicates them as a suspicious point. I mean, Takumi only did this AFTER HighSeraph publicly posted the exact wording of their role (Wouldn't role investing give Takumi the  get it anyways? So why didn't they mention it earlier if it was enough to implicate HighSeraph as Mafia? Why wait till HighSerpah posted it? And how do we know Takumi's role doesn't have the same wording?) but I mean... that's a pretty small detail

NINJA EDIT:

Basically I'm saying that the order of events might've gone down like this:

Takumi reads HS's role
HS posts role
Takumi realizes that they could easily kill off HS by lying about a difference in wording
Takumi does so
???
Outdated memes

Sorry, I'm just trying to figure this shit out haha. The fact that it zero'd in on one person Day 1 right off the bat is kinda... I don't know, it doesn't sit well with me

113Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 8 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Tue Mar 29, 2016 8:35 pm

Five

Five

I may as well drop all the information I have that doesn't involve claiming.

Here are three cards that exist in this game: The Mirror, The Twin, The Return.

114Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 8 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Tue Mar 29, 2016 8:37 pm

AdiosBromigo

AdiosBromigo

Five wrote:I may as well drop all the information I have that doesn't involve claiming.

Here are three cards that exist in this game: The Mirror, The Twin, The Return.

So we got two copies and a reviver? That complicates things

115Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 8 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Tue Mar 29, 2016 8:38 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

AdiosBromigo wrote:
Takumi reads HS's role
HS posts role
Takumi realizes that they could easily kill off HS by lying about a difference in wording
Takumi does so
???
Outdated memes

Takumi/chinomi posted the full details about high seraph/Lucas's role in thread before high seraph/Lucas said anything about it. Takumi/chinomi's claim is that high seraph/Lucas is a role cop, and since Takumi/chinomi is the town role cop, that means that high seraph/Lucas must be the maf rolecop. High seraph/Lucas then came in and confirmed that he was, indeed, a role cop. The details don't really matter as much as the bigger picture.

116Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 8 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Tue Mar 29, 2016 8:40 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

And in the spirit of Five, here are two more roles that probably exist in this game: The Dash, The Fly

117Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 8 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Tue Mar 29, 2016 8:41 pm

AdiosBromigo

AdiosBromigo

Kiyoko wrote:
AdiosBromigo wrote:
Takumi reads HS's role
HS posts role
Takumi does so
???
Outdated memes

Takumi/chinomi posted the full details about high seraph/Lucas's role in thread before high seraph/Lucas said anything about it. Takumi/chinomi's claim is that high seraph/Lucas is a role cop, and since Takumi/chinomi is the town role cop, that means that high seraph/Lucas must be the maf rolecop. High seraph/Lucas then came in and confirmed that he was, indeed, a role cop. The details don't really matter as much as the bigger picture.

Aw double shit.

Alright, I'm going to bed, I'm clearly too tired to keep track of this right now. Night folks!

118Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 8 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Tue Mar 29, 2016 8:45 pm

ezzelin

ezzelin

The Dash probably exists in the game, though it is not me.

119Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 8 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Tue Mar 29, 2016 8:46 pm

nautilus

nautilus

Edited everything into the post, including card claims. I did submit The Return as one of my options, so I'm glad someone appears to have gotten that card :') !

aw shit ninja'd by more information. let's do it, let's piece this together into one giant puzzle

120Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 8 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Tue Mar 29, 2016 8:50 pm

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

I agree that it's not like Chinomi/Takumi to be so insistent as she is being so Vote: High Seraph/Lucas

And hello, Adibros!

And Katagi.

https://crywolf.rpg-board.net

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 8 of 67]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 37 ... 67  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum