Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four]

+19
Mr. Gerbear
ezzelin
angel★
Rasei
AdiosBromigo
She-Ra
Aeiou
plotstickers
katagi
high seraph
chinomi
Five
Tiki The Troll
Kiyoko
* Baccano Girl Jeanne *
Sammiya
Mr. Alice
Luxaria
Ninfia
23 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 36 ... 67  Next

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 67]

76Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 6 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Tue Mar 29, 2016 7:33 pm

Five

Five

Yeah, okay, I'm down with this reasoning. For the record, I'm still suspicious of the people who were stunned/jailed last night, especially with Nautilus, well, not coming out and saying "hi hello I was bulletproof". And I'll reiterate so it doesn't fly under everyone's radar, plot looks the worst among them because I'll bet one of those jails came from mafia and one from town, and I don't think the mafia have a jailer and a stunner, so I think the stun came from town.

vote: high seraph

77Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 6 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Tue Mar 29, 2016 7:35 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

(it was at this moment the host realized she forgot to make a fucking vote tally graphic. brb while I do that)

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

78Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 6 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Tue Mar 29, 2016 7:38 pm

katagi

katagi

okay so i said i was going to bed but i stayed up reading posts anyway and yeah, for now i'm going to vote: high seraph

79Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 6 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Tue Mar 29, 2016 7:39 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Five wrote:And I'll reiterate so it doesn't fly under everyone's radar, plot looks the worst among them because I'll bet one of those jails came from mafia and one from town, and I don't think the mafia have a jailer and a stunner, so I think the stun came from town.

I agree with this. Furthermore, of the two jails, I think the jail on Blaire is most likely to be the townjail just because townies tend to go after quieter players in hopes of blocking the NK. I'm not hugely confident on this though, just wanted to throw it out there.

nautilus wrote:@Kiyoko - Y-your answer has been noted... Thank you. I am at peace now.
senpai sensei noticed me

okayseriouslythough was that game-relevant? are you going to do a thing? do you want me to do a thing? I do think Mitsu is actually town and this is not Weird Gakuen S1 Gambit v2.0, so I would be down to do things

i would be down to do so many things ;))))

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

80Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 6 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Tue Mar 29, 2016 7:42 pm

nautilus

nautilus

Yeah, re: stuns and jails and what not, I'm inclined to agree that the stun on Plot is more likely to be a town stun than a mafia stun unless mafia is doing a self-stun tactic like we did with ezz in lit maf.

Of the jails I'm actually thinking Cure is the mafia jail and Blaire is the town jail, because while Blaire is inherently weirdly destructive to mafia teams in her own #yolo way, I believe that Cure is more dangerous as a whole to the mafia, plus Blaire discussed in Lux's game that she might not be as active...? So it doesn't really make sense if at least one mafia member played that game to jail someone who admitted her activity might not be great/was low activity imo

As an aside, if anyone's trying to narrow down cards for future ideas: I got my first pick of card from my list, so I can't give any insights for what cards other people might or might not have.

i would be down to do so many things ;))))

LEAVE

81Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 6 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Tue Mar 29, 2016 7:42 pm

Cure

Cure

I'm fairly certain the jail on me was town-originating, and I was not actually prevented from acting. Just for clarity.

Um... I think it's really unwise to have blocked kills (due to stuns/jails) show up in rollover because it can both out a mafia member and clear a town at the same time. It's actually really unfair to the mafia. /flashbacks to animal crossing maf.

Backreading I'm still on page 4 what's going on guys??

edit: all caught up. so uh... I guess this is a thing, then. vote: lucas

Last edited by † ☾u♪e † on Tue Mar 29, 2016 7:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

82Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 6 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Tue Mar 29, 2016 7:47 pm

ezzelin

ezzelin

hm okay that does seem pretty decisive so I'm gonna vote: high lucas

83Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 6 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Tue Mar 29, 2016 7:48 pm

Cure

Cure

Blaire was the mafia jail.

84Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 6 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Tue Mar 29, 2016 7:49 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Oh yeah heads up I just got confirmation from the host that due to someone else's role mechanic I won't be able to act tomorrow night, so that's a thing.

For what it's worth, I have no reason to believe that this is a mafia action (currently, though this might change).

I am not sure what to make of Raie's information that I just got ninja'd by but I am willing to take it at face value until something else comes up

edit: re stunned NKs showing up in rollover, I think it was gamebreaking in Animal Crossing maf due to the open roles, but in a closed-role game it is slightly less gamebreaking. I am not advocating for anything one way or another though.

85Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 6 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Tue Mar 29, 2016 7:52 pm

nautilus

nautilus

On an unrelated note, here are claims so far:

★ The Luxaria
★ The Mr. Alice
- not jailer 1/jailer 2/stunner/silencer
★ The Sammiya
★ The Cure
- can act - claims to be able to act while jailed
★ The Jeanne
- did not send in any of the jails/kills n0, nor the NK
★ The Nautilus
- it's me
★ The Kiyoko
- claimed to have tracked jeanne on n0
- cannot act n1 due to someone's role action
★ The Tiki the Troll
★ The Five
★ The Takumi (Chinomi)
- claimed investigative to some degree and a result on lucas n0
★ The High Seraph
★ The Katagi
★ The Plotstickers
★ The She-Ra
★ The Aeiou
★ The AdiosBromigo
★ The Rasei
★ The Angelstar
★ The Ezzelin
★ The Mr. Gerbear

@Host - What is the rough action priority, if you are allowed to post that?

@Kiyoko - Is it like... an invisible stun/did someone steal your ability? Do you have any more information about this? (For what it's worth, given that this literally came after I ominously asked you things: that wasn't me.)

86Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 6 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Tue Mar 29, 2016 7:55 pm

high seraph

high seraph

...yes i am the flwr (✿◡‿◡)

But I think you might have misunderstood my role??? I don't learn alignments, and I do learn roles but not... for investigation purposes...... My role is kind of ambiguous tbh and my first reaction was to scream at the host for giving me an investigation role since I'm a terrible detective bUT she clarified that that was not........ exactly what my role does. I don't wanna go super in-depht with this because I hope this misunderstanding will get resolved and I don't want to give mafia any more information than they already got from this incident but hmmmmm

I acted on Plot (not responsible for the stun tho) and, therefore, I know what her role ability is. I don't know her card or her alignment, but making the assumptions isn't that hard. I'm very positive that she is town.

hMM I DO tHINK THIS IS ALL REALLY CONFUSING ANd i think i'm gonna be the best lynch option anyway because I don't even suspect chi at all, so.......... i will forgive u guys if u really wanna lynch me tho.......

i need to go to sleep because its midnight and i have a test tomorrow omg

87Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 6 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Tue Mar 29, 2016 7:56 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Nah, it was a PM I got at rollover and only just now got clarification on. I don't want to spoil it because it's kind of a fun surprise. As long as this person doesn't go after anti-town targets, I'm inclined to believe it's a town-originating delayed stun for the time being.

lucas has absolutely failed to convince me to unvote him so I'm leaving my vote where it is

88Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 6 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Tue Mar 29, 2016 7:58 pm

Cure

Cure

I can't act while jailed normally, Mitsu. If the mafia jailer had jailed me, I would have been prevented from acting.

It's not really important, but just know that unless there are two town jailers, the jail on blaire was definitely mafia and i could actually see mafia jailing one of their own to clear her from sending the nk or something if they didn't ask for clarification re: blocked kills showing up in rollover.

Last edited by † ☾u♪e † on Tue Mar 29, 2016 8:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

89Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 6 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Tue Mar 29, 2016 7:59 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

@raie: just for clarification, is the being able to act while jailed a result of your ability, or a result of the jailer's ability?

90Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 6 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Tue Mar 29, 2016 7:59 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

Wow this thread moved quickly while I was tying up a post for my minigame.

My brain's a little melted from compiling things, and I need to spend some time doing a tally over there for stars, but I'll try and see if I can offer something of input before I go to bed. Otherwise, just going to acknowledge the Lucas votes and agree with (I think Mitsu?) this being unlikely for chinomi (Takumi) to attempt D1 if she were mafia. Plus if Lucas flips town that puts her in an awkward position.

I... really hate bandwagon votes early in the phase since it stifles discussion a bit, but... given the circumstances... eh?

Vote: high seraph it would seem.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 67]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 36 ... 67  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum