Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four]

+19
Mr. Gerbear
ezzelin
angel★
Rasei
AdiosBromigo
She-Ra
Aeiou
plotstickers
katagi
high seraph
chinomi
Five
Tiki The Troll
Kiyoko
* Baccano Girl Jeanne *
Sammiya
Mr. Alice
Luxaria
Ninfia
23 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 38 ... 67  Next

Go down  Message [Page 10 of 67]

136Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 10 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Tue Mar 29, 2016 9:14 pm

Cure

Cure

anyway. vote: plotstickers

137Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 10 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Tue Mar 29, 2016 9:15 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

I can't believe I page bottomed

Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 10 FjS6eRX

The Luxaria Vs High Seraph
The Cure Vs High Seraph Plotstickers
The Nautilus Vs High Seraph Tiki the Troll
The Kiyoko Vs High Seraph Plotstickers
The Five Vs High Seraph Plotstickers
The Takumi (Chinomi) Vs High seraph
The Katagi Vs High Seraph
The Ezzelin Vs High Seraph

Plotstickers ll
Tiki The Troll l

Last edited by Cardcaptor Ninfia*:・゚✧★ on Tue Mar 29, 2016 9:32 pm; edited 2 times in total

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

138Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 10 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Tue Mar 29, 2016 9:16 pm

chinomi

chinomi

OH HELLO THE ARROW GOOD JOB ARROW CARD YOU WERE MY THIRD CHOICE

139Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 10 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Tue Mar 29, 2016 9:16 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

If this turns into a bandwagon I want my reasoning out there I guess.

If we assume Mitsu survived because the NK was stunned, that leaves Raie, Blaire and plot as the candidates. According to Raie, the jail on her was a townjail, which I am willing to believe. While I'm also willing to believe there are two townjails, I think it's more likely that the jail on Blaire was a mafjail, and since maf wouldn't jail their own NK sender that leaves plot as the last person.

I guess Mitsu could also have been protected, but I don't have any other leads. Maybe AdiBro for defending Lucas but that could also be a newbie mistake. Shrugs?

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

140Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 10 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Tue Mar 29, 2016 9:18 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

Wow. So that was a nice shot.

Also means we get a useful D1.

@ Plotstickers votes:

I've been paying half-attention atm, but if I remember correctly it's due to the fact that we know the rollover will show a failed kill in the event that the mafia was stunned or jailed out of it (for now, at least), and by process of elimination plot was probably stunned by a town and may have been locked out of the NK?

Do I have this summary correct? I'll actually re-read the last pages when I have more time to sit down.

Edit: Oh, Kiyo just explained that, hmm.

Mitsu hasn't claimed any form of self-protection, too (not that she should if she can still do it, tbh). She's also not an unlikely target for doctor, though, but I see where you're going with this since it's at least a lead.

141Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 10 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Tue Mar 29, 2016 9:19 pm

nautilus

nautilus

Sweet.

Chi's off the table for now, and if chi's not lyin' about Lucas' role then we just took out mafia investigation so whoever you are, town vig, you did a good.

I have more information I feel like I should share, but given that Plot was ""cleared"" by Lucas I'm super curious on what Plot has to say about everything?

I feel like it's weird for Lucas to clear Plot though if he flips as mafia because why... would you clear a fellow mafia member if you flip mafia, it's going to look super suspicious and weird? If you're a miller and flip town, then that's less weird but it defeats the purpose of clearing someone as town if you're going to die as maf, since obviously people are going to doubt you what you say, so I don't understand the point of Lucas going BUT I BELIEVE PLOT IS TOWN unless miller shenanigans or Plot is town and Lucas wanted to drag her down

Perhaps I'm thinking it through too much, but I should also float that it's entirely possible that I could've been protected from the NK? I legit have no idea what protected me last night though

142Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 10 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Tue Mar 29, 2016 9:20 pm

Cure

Cure

Obviously I know I did not send the NK, I know Blaire had to be the mafia jail unless there are two town jails for some reason. Only plots remain. The fact that there was only one stun though makes me think the mafia is unlikely to have a dedicated stunner since they probably don't have a stun AND a jail. At least one of the stun and the jail is a mafia action and I know the jail on me is not so plot. plot plot plot.

Also. This means absolutely nothing as it is entirely gut feelings, but the one post Lux made before vanishing kind of tickled my radar in the weirdest way for no real discernible reason.

edit: Lux showed up. her second post is giving me the same vibes.

143Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 10 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Tue Mar 29, 2016 9:23 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

If for some reason people decide we shouldn't lynch plot today, then I guess what kind of made me ??? about AdiBro is that AdiBro called chinomi out for the same misunderstanding about chinomi's post that Lucas had (i.e. whether or not he got role information) when nobody else in the entire thread shared that misunderstanding. Which makes me wonder if the mafia was just collectively confused on that point or trying to push a narrative.

That said, AdiBro is new and dropped the subject after people clarified, so it could just be a case of confused new person.

Otherwise I'd also be down to lynch Tiki because this silencing thing is weird, but I don't have a strong reasoning for this besides that I think it's more likely for maf to silence their own than to silence a quiet town but again, I'm not 100% sold on this.

144Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 10 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Tue Mar 29, 2016 9:25 pm

Five

Five

nautilus wrote:I feel like it's weird for Lucas to clear Plot though if he flips as mafia because why... would you clear a fellow mafia member if you flip mafia, it's going to look super suspicious and weird?
Is it the wine in front of you, or is it the wine in front of me?

Let's find out. vote: Plotstickers. I was the first FoS on this train and I'm gonna keep riding it. Toot fuckin' toot.

145Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 10 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Tue Mar 29, 2016 9:27 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Eh, hey, why not. I may edit this list over the next few minutes, I kind of just threw this together.

Town, imo
★ The Nautilus
★ The Takumi (Chinomi)

Not inclined to vote
★ The Cure
★ The Jeanne (mainly because I know Jeanne didn't send in the NK)
★ The Kiyoko
★ The Rasei
★ The Five

???
★ The Luxaria
★ The Mr. Alice
★ The Sammiya
★ The Katagi
★ The She-Ra
★ The Aeiou
★ The Angelstar
★ The Ezzelin
★ The Mr. Gerbear

Slightly suspicious
★ The Plotstickers
★ The Tiki the Troll
★ The AdiosBromigo

146Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 10 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Tue Mar 29, 2016 9:27 pm

plotstickers

plotstickers

Sorry, but I'm definitely not mafia. Being stunned by the town stunner doesn't necessarily make me mafia imo since town pretty much stuns blind. I can see how my getting stunned on an NKless night might make me look suspicious, but I'm not sure mafia would outright say they're convinced their teammate is town... If I actually get mislynched, mafia is going to be pretty happy that they don't have to waste an NK on me.

Ninjaed by people and one of them is mom saying something similar.

Last edited by plotstickers on Tue Mar 29, 2016 10:47 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Grammar)

147Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 10 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Tue Mar 29, 2016 9:28 pm

nautilus

nautilus

I'd... actually like Plot to post before I pass judgment on her purely because if she and Lucas are mafia together, I feel like maf!Lucas (having come off a game with Maf!Lucas) wouldn't deliberately tie himself to the other mafia as strongly as outright going "guys im investigative and i am POSITIVE Plot is town" (he encouraged me to distance myself from him in that game, which is why I dug into him). I'm also really weirded out that Lucas cleared Plot because since he flipped maf, it makes no sense for him to claim investigative and clear fellow maf (iirc he was certain Plot was town) since your investigation will automatically be in doubt if you flip maf.

Part of the reason why I felt comfortable enough in doing it in Lit Maf 2 is because I was confident enough given my ambiguous flip I could pull it off, but this isn't the case here, obviously.

That said, I see what everyone's thinking on the Plot thing, I dunno if I can follow it because it weirds me out. I KNOW THE WINE IS IN FRONT OF ME but idk man.

I'm going to vote: Tiki the Troll purely on the fact that the silencing thing is weird; I'm fully aware he can't defend himself right now so I don't blame anyone if they don't want to jump onto the vote for reasons.

ninja'd by my daughter, but:
If I actually get mislynched, mafia is going to be pretty happy that they don't have to waste an NK on me

idk... mafia doesn't usually target you for NKs so this line reads to me as kind of weird imo

Last edited by nautilus on Tue Mar 29, 2016 9:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

148Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 10 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Tue Mar 29, 2016 9:29 pm

plotstickers

plotstickers

I mean for role related reasons.

149Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 10 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Tue Mar 29, 2016 9:29 pm

Cure

Cure

I'd start analyzing other people but... I then realized half these people in the ??? list haven't even posted yet... u-um.

150Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 10 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Tue Mar 29, 2016 9:31 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

nautilus wrote:ninja'd by my daughter, but:
If I actually get mislynched, mafia is going to be pretty happy that they don't have to waste an NK on me

idk... mafia doesn't usually target you for NKs so this line reads to me as kind of weird imo

I was going to point out this exact line, it also struck me as weird.

That said, if plot is a strong pro-town role and maf knew it (due to lucas investigation) then I could see how this line could make sense.

So in light of that, tentative unvote, vote: AdiosBromigo. It's not that I un-suspect plot, I'm just slightly more averse to a plot bandwagon at this point in time.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 10 of 67]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 38 ... 67  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum