Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

What's the point of any of this? [Game End]

+15
Cure
deo
Cthulhuhoop
Aeiou
ezzelin
Sammiya
Mr. Alice
Five
high seraph
drandahl
Rasei
* Baccano Girl Jeanne *
Tiki The Troll
Ninfia
Luxaria
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44, 45, 46  Next

Go down  Message [Page 43 of 46]

Rasei

Rasei

This is the closest to a selfie that I will do. The following is a cute picture of Bjorn!
ignore the piece of Rasei face:

The following food is the most so really good.
The first bite made me almost cry:

I really am enjoying the silliness of the game, and wish that mafia will hold out from killing anyone this night. Also Five, you are pretty smart and fun to play with.

angel★

angel★

oh.... :'( i mean.... i guess pillows are cool.............

What's the point of any of this? [Game End] - Page 43 Curry i have been craving curry so much recently ahhhh

bubble tea is so good omg it might have to be my next one... i miss having good bubble tea :'(

rasei i like your heart!!! it is v cute!!!

Luxaria

Luxaria

☭ ƒ٧זΣ ☭ wrote:[size=10]It is a good thing, then, that I only said goodbye to my avatar and only forever.

OH. I. May have misread that in my haste brought on by cute animals. SPEAKING OF WHICH, awww kitty. <3

I'm glad you've been enjoying this game! And everyone! You're all so wonderful! Especially angel, since she's the softest of pillows.

(The host will stop posting now so others get compliments. In fact, treat this post as invisible and view angelstar as the most recent poster.)

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

Angel is so nice and sweet~<3

What's the point of any of this? [Game End] - Page 43 A0bd7077eb73269a95f1e064a9cd0566

Cake. I love cake. I further love pretty cakes.

https://crywolf.rpg-board.net

ezzelin

ezzelin

OH MAN SPEAKING OF CURRY I MADE CURRY YESTERDAY AND IT WAS GREAT. put some homemade apple--- not really sauce? but sort of? in it and it was fuuuucking amazing.

and if I can do it like this, then here - enjoy a pic of my bun when she was still a baby. well not super baby but... smol. think this one is about a week or two after I got her.

What's the point of any of this? [Game End] - Page 43 Photo_10

she's literally the fluffiest puffiest softest thing in the universe. back then she was a small ball of floof, and now she's a large ball of floof. and she's still just as silly and tsundere if not more. <3

I love cake too and I love that cake you posted sammie omg. give. GIVEEE. you have good taste yes. GIIIIIVEEEE.

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

† ☾u♪e † wrote:i want nothing more than to be tiki's best friend plz
and now i am so happy it is true

Edit: Also, Ezz, only someone as adorable as you could find something so adorable. =D

Last edited by Tiki^The^Troll/ on Mon Mar 28, 2016 11:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

Aeiou

Aeiou

its hard for me to find baby animals cute but I did my best with trying not to stray too far from the creatures that make up/inspire Aeiou.

Rasei this is a day phase??? Also our last chance to win, if we mislynch its over. WHICH IS REALLY SAD BECAUSE THIS IS FUN
on that note though I have no idea who to even vote for tbh, I dont have much of an opinion :L Im just here for shenanigans lmao

https://vine.co/v/iwQ5UQxJel9

e: Tiki your quote is uhh cute?? ios that a compliment

Cure

Cure

THAT QUOTE IS LITERALLY LIBEL.

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

† ☾u♪e † wrote:THAT QUOTE IS SO HONEST AND HEART WARMING IT MADE ME CRY TEARS OF PURE JOY.

Oh, Cure, you really are the sweetest thing, always with the nicest things to say! <3

Also, I've been enjoying reuben sandwhiches a lot, lately. Recently tried making one myself:

What's the point of any of this? [Game End] - Page 43 3-6AZgsB_C1kRT1nIys8eOUssYijOp87ZUdVuJsGxGuaG0bFgxbAziP8PdnAJpljREUpFpHfyiTuj1dDsPCWPN_1gBlsdkCva__SEoPr-OVD5r3mWJoYrAWW2th1DcDdiOB_7lsYQVxd6REbj2Uxdx_gg-W5MuuKH4-93sR310Tq1BZ-qE70lPA_5PznwfS0HoNrhEMgKXPW51XUu0kX2uxQxLC6cD3La0W2cdJvmm6VLZjRwrP2U-hj3Almqyhpu22IpABpXypc9Co5bxJFyJf3m6IIXxmfwpfohEYXlpn6Asr5h7Qn37plLxtW6fej66tZkovP_SLXSg1EKUVscrIp7iMd8kQ6EYcpHUEoXS5LVSiQrxc3kyBz-t4VU-N68e2d3vJGEXonJsiP-3oKq_RfwXqVS2Bb0OwF4OAU1HN_mVFszZyxbscgaec3gPt0pjEGDCvEUAfK0Ch0pt9-IQsWD4jo_D64kyX8F4STD9Es4BcTHhXC5bzvuPz0bpBxWSv1gKJ4E3yspXLT0x-WAMQnIksfxSRc0pLX4hw7EOBmqznWW3FMdd_r2viwyB2f_gqo=w1263-h947-no

Cure

Cure

THIS IS WHY WE'RE NOT FRIENDS

drandahl

drandahl

\\\Tiki^The^Troll/ wrote:THIS IS WHY WE'RE NOT FRIENDS

That's not very nice, Tiki. Though I appreciate your honesty.

Also, I actually really love reuben sandwiches. One of my favorites.

Though this sounds really good right now:

What's the point of any of this? [Game End] - Page 43 8a845710

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

† ☾u♪e † wrote:THIS IS WHY WHEN I LEARNED WE ARE FRIENDS I GOT SO EXCITED LITERALLY PEED A LITTLE

And ooh, Dran, you have some good taste in food!

Aeiou

Aeiou

nice hat Tiki

I keep mulling over who to vote for and I feel bad no matter who I vote for...

drandahl

drandahl

It's great that you're a person with a conscience. I respect that.

Alright, so our sequence of NK targets have been odd. Let's start there.

Before going deeper into possible motivation of specific targets, the timing on each of them feels weird / like some new play (in particular the Sammiya lynch seemed weird to me). I wonder if some mafia I'm not familiar with is leading this tactic, or if it's some maf I've played with before but has changed tactics due to this being a vanilla game.

If the former is true, I'm leaning most on vote: Five

On mobile without my notes.

Mafia could also be just YOLOing this entire game since it's been marketed as a nonserious game from the start. I don't know, did Ezz piss some mafia off on/before N0? Maybe some revenge from a previous game?

One thing's for sure: we need town coordination before end of phase to make sure we don't just give lynch control to mafia. I'd still like discussion, but let's try to select our target quickly.

Aeiou

Aeiou

thanks for your wisdom Dran

We need town coordination but I feel like it wont happen. I feel like it's super likely that Ninfia or Five is mafia because I feel like mafia has at least one really active player? And those two are the most active from what I remember seeing (that are still alive, maybe Mitsu too?). I am up way too late and I can try to wake up before rollover to check the thread and go back to sleep but IDK if it'll actually happen

for now
vote: Ninfia

What's the point of any of this? [Game End] - Page 43 5277677
Oh, heres some melon bread

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 43 of 46]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44, 45, 46  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum