Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Literary UPICK || Town Edition

+21
Aeiou
nautilus
angel★
Pan
T3tsuya
chinomi
deo
high seraph
Ardonye
drandahl
lulu
plotstickers
eleni
Sammiya
Mr. Gerbear
Rasei
Entelechy
Five
Kiyoko
Luxaria
Cure
25 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 30 ... 34  Next

Go down  Message [Page 27 of 34]

391Literary UPICK || Town Edition - Page 27 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Town Edition Tue Mar 15, 2016 11:02 pm

plotstickers

plotstickers

Canadian showdown

eta: oops

392Literary UPICK || Town Edition - Page 27 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Town Edition Tue Mar 15, 2016 11:03 pm

Five

Five

Alright, who's changed their goddamn name and avatar to Takumi? I'm gonna shove a goddamn stake through your throat, whoever you are. Nothing personal, I just can't kill the real Takumi so easily, so you'll have to do.

Also, I dunno, that first part seems to read "jailer" pretty clearly. I'm not sure how you DIDN'T get that from the role PM.

393Literary UPICK || Town Edition - Page 27 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Town Edition Tue Mar 15, 2016 11:04 pm

ezzelin

ezzelin

shhh calm down lucas. it's ok.

you did so well we're going to adopt you and you can come live with us in our house and eat snek stew that I'm making for everyone.

394Literary UPICK || Town Edition - Page 27 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Town Edition Tue Mar 15, 2016 11:04 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

Mitsu wrote:The added bonus is that one thread was stacked with town, and the threads would be distributed to force mislynches.

I had a feeling the moment I noticed there were going to be 3 mafia in my thread. Interesting.

Sorry you guys kind of got locked out by so many protects and revives and even bad luck.

I don't hate you guys, ok, the trollfest walk into the sunset was pretty cool.

preeeeetty cool.

395Literary UPICK || Town Edition - Page 27 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Town Edition Tue Mar 15, 2016 11:04 pm

angel★

angel★

i'm crying

vote: avian
vote: mitsu

396Literary UPICK || Town Edition - Page 27 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Town Edition Tue Mar 15, 2016 11:05 pm

chinomi

chinomi

Five wrote:Alright, who's changed their goddamn name and avatar to Takumi? I'm gonna shove a goddamn stake through your throat, whoever you are. Nothing personal, I just can't kill the real Takumi so easily, so you'll have to do.

Also, I dunno, that first part seems to read "jailer" pretty clearly. I'm not sure how you DIDN'T get that from the role PM.

calm

397Literary UPICK || Town Edition - Page 27 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Town Edition Tue Mar 15, 2016 11:05 pm

nautilus

nautilus

angelstar wrote:i'm crying

It's okay, I got my just desserts by killing you from the grave.

So much bad luck, though. Sammie would have been bulletproof a phase after she died, and lulu/alcasync would have been long dead if things went our way.

C'est la vie.

Last edited by Avian on Tue Mar 15, 2016 11:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

398Literary UPICK || Town Edition - Page 27 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Town Edition Tue Mar 15, 2016 11:06 pm

high seraph

high seraph

WOW GO AWAY U FIVE LMFAO U WILL HAVE TO READ NAUTILUS'S PM FOR URSELF OK THAT'S NOW WHAT IT SOUNDS LIKE AT ALL

399Literary UPICK || Town Edition - Page 27 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Town Edition Tue Mar 15, 2016 11:06 pm

ezzelin

ezzelin

Five wrote:Alright, who's changed their goddamn name and avatar to Takumi?/../

Literary UPICK || Town Edition - Page 27 Tumblr_lz2d5fJG3c1r1vut2o1_500

400Literary UPICK || Town Edition - Page 27 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Town Edition Tue Mar 15, 2016 11:07 pm

Five

Five

Takumi is telling me to calm down.

What a night this is.

401Literary UPICK || Town Edition - Page 27 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Town Edition Tue Mar 15, 2016 11:08 pm

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

ezzelin wrote:

I have spent my entire life subverting this worldview and I'm not stopping now.

Takumi a shit.

402Literary UPICK || Town Edition - Page 27 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Town Edition Tue Mar 15, 2016 11:09 pm

angel★

angel★

Avian wrote:
angelstar wrote:i'm crying

It's okay, I got my just desserts by killing you from the grave.

So much bad luck, though. Sammie would have been bulletproof a phase after she died, and lulu/alcasync would have been long dead if things went our way.

C'est la vie.

OH MY GOD WAS IT YOU WHO KILLED ME OH
MY
GOD

403Literary UPICK || Town Edition - Page 27 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Town Edition Tue Mar 15, 2016 11:09 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

I am honored and slightly embarrassed that my old really quick sketch is still Avian's avatar

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

404Literary UPICK || Town Edition - Page 27 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Town Edition Tue Mar 15, 2016 11:09 pm

Five

Five

T3tsuya wrote:
ezzelin wrote:

I have spent my entire life subverting this worldview and I'm not stopping now.

Takumi a shit.
UNITED WE STAND

405Literary UPICK || Town Edition - Page 27 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Town Edition Tue Mar 15, 2016 11:10 pm

angel★

angel★

wait did y'all know that i was gonna kill plot or did you just really want to kill me
either way i'm crying HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME MITSU

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 27 of 34]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 30 ... 34  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum