Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Literary UPICK || Town Edition

+21
Aeiou
nautilus
angel★
Pan
T3tsuya
chinomi
deo
high seraph
Ardonye
drandahl
lulu
plotstickers
eleni
Sammiya
Mr. Gerbear
Rasei
Entelechy
Five
Kiyoko
Luxaria
Cure
25 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 30 ... 34  Next

Go down  Message [Page 26 of 34]

376Literary UPICK || Town Edition - Page 26 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Town Edition Tue Mar 15, 2016 10:52 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

lucas

I said who the maf were last page SEVERAL PAGES AGO

ezz, sammie, plot, ardonye, mitsu, and chinomi

100%

Last edited by Luxaria on Tue Mar 15, 2016 10:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

377Literary UPICK || Town Edition - Page 26 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Town Edition Tue Mar 15, 2016 10:52 pm

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

high seraph wrote:was t3t mafia too i m gonna fuCKING---

How many times do you have to be wrong in one game Lucas

378Literary UPICK || Town Edition - Page 26 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Town Edition Tue Mar 15, 2016 10:54 pm

high seraph

high seraph

Avian wrote:Lucas, I'm going to spell it out.

Read my role PM again, but instead of the role being written from my perspective: I am the house.

Do you want me to explain my role PM to you? Because I can.

EXPLAIN.

T3tsuya wrote:

U SAID U LOVED tHE MAFIA I GOT CONFUSED OK

379Literary UPICK || Town Edition - Page 26 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Town Edition Tue Mar 15, 2016 10:55 pm

angel★

angel★

oh m y go d

(also i legit thought that was avian at first omfg)

380Literary UPICK || Town Edition - Page 26 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Town Edition Tue Mar 15, 2016 10:55 pm

nautilus

nautilus

Here's the role PM I have. Or at least the important parts.

Severed from reality, UNABLE TO PERFORM ANY OBSERVABLE ACTION OR BE ACTED UPON, ANY INDIVIDUAL WHO ENTERS SUCH A HALLWAY MIGHT SIMPLY CEASE TO EXIST. Indeed, the entrant enters a state not unlike quantum superposition, where though upon return to observable reality, he can thusly be pronounced living, an entrant who never returns from the hall CANNOT WITH CERTAINTY BE PRONOUNCED DEAD.

Jailer.

Jailer with a chance of removing people entirely from existence. Every time I jailed. Honestly, if bad luck hadn't fucked us over the first two nights lulu and alcasync would be gone. Dead.

EVEN WHEN IT'S GONE... YOUR DAYS ARE NUMBERED.

Vigilante. I could kill people when I was dead.

UPON DEATH... PARALLEL UNIVERSES... THOUGH THE DEPARTED MAY BE AWARE OF.

And I could control the lynch when you were all in my home.

You're welcome.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Avian on Tue Mar 15, 2016 10:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

381Literary UPICK || Town Edition - Page 26 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Town Edition Tue Mar 15, 2016 10:55 pm

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

high seraph wrote:
Avian wrote:Lucas, I'm going to spell it out.

Read my role PM again, but instead of the role being written from my perspective: I am the house.

Do you want me to explain my role PM to you? Because I can.

EXPLAIN.

T3tsuya wrote:

U SAID U LOVED tHE MAFIA I GOT CONFUSED OK

I can appreciate landscape paintings even if incidentally, they were painted by Hitler.

Same concept really.

382Literary UPICK || Town Edition - Page 26 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Town Edition Tue Mar 15, 2016 10:57 pm

Rasei

Rasei

HAS AN IMPORTANT QUESTION FOR HOSTS!!!
Is it really over or is this all a dream?

383Literary UPICK || Town Edition - Page 26 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Town Edition Tue Mar 15, 2016 10:57 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

Mitsu wrote:And I could control the lynch when you were all in my home.

You're welcome.

So my working theory was that you had the parallel to deo's role, in that he got to choose timelines, but you'd get to choose which of the four threads had the lynch vote go through.

Correct?

384Literary UPICK || Town Edition - Page 26 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Town Edition Tue Mar 15, 2016 10:58 pm

Cure

Cure

I'm posting role PMs in a minute. I'll have redtext below each of them to directly outline what everything did. I'll also probably post actions/role priority and award arbitrary stars to people too.

there were a lot of town/mafia (and also town/town) roles that paralleled each other. all of Alca's abilities were basically the same as abilities of other players though slightly nerfed.

Last edited by Cure on Tue Mar 15, 2016 10:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

385Literary UPICK || Town Edition - Page 26 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Town Edition Tue Mar 15, 2016 10:58 pm

Five

Five

Well, that was a ride.

Remind me to never believe anything Lucas says he's sure of as town regardless of the amount of conviction behind it. Now can I have a trophy for my action failing, like, four or five times? A consolation prize?

386Literary UPICK || Town Edition - Page 26 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Town Edition Tue Mar 15, 2016 10:58 pm

plotstickers

plotstickers

I am town. I am always town. Believe it!

387Literary UPICK || Town Edition - Page 26 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Town Edition Tue Mar 15, 2016 10:58 pm

chinomi

chinomi

HI AVIAN REMEMBER ME

388Literary UPICK || Town Edition - Page 26 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Town Edition Tue Mar 15, 2016 11:00 pm

high seraph

high seraph

HOW DID YOU GET ANY OF THAT FROM YOUR ROLE PM

389Literary UPICK || Town Edition - Page 26 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Town Edition Tue Mar 15, 2016 11:00 pm

nautilus

nautilus

Correct.

The added bonus is that one thread was stacked with town, and the threads would be distributed to force mislynches.

Nothing in my role PM actually says any of this, but I was informed thanks to the gracious hosts of all my abilities. Including the miller bit, which I didn't know would happen. Nice thing it happened, though. That ruse cruise was something else.

@chinomi - vote: chinomi

390Literary UPICK || Town Edition - Page 26 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Town Edition Tue Mar 15, 2016 11:01 pm

chinomi

chinomi

FUCK YOU VOTE AVIAN

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 26 of 34]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 30 ... 34  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum