Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Literary UPICK || Town Edition

+21
Aeiou
nautilus
angel★
Pan
T3tsuya
chinomi
deo
high seraph
Ardonye
drandahl
lulu
plotstickers
eleni
Sammiya
Mr. Gerbear
Rasei
Entelechy
Five
Kiyoko
Luxaria
Cure
25 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 24 ... 34  Next

Go down  Message [Page 14 of 34]

196Literary UPICK || Town Edition - Page 14 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Town Edition Sun Mar 13, 2016 8:45 pm

high seraph

high seraph

THE dOG WAS TOWN

197Literary UPICK || Town Edition - Page 14 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Town Edition Sun Mar 13, 2016 8:49 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

THAT IS NOT A REASON. THAT IS JUST SAYING AN ANIMAL AND AN ALIGNMENT.

WHY.

WHY WAS SHE TOWN.

I WANT TO KNOW WHY YOU THINK SHE WAS TOWN.

SCREAMS.

198Literary UPICK || Town Edition - Page 14 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Town Edition Sun Mar 13, 2016 8:57 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

Also, sorry, Rasei, I meant to check your intermissions sooner. I think your last edit was the previous day phase, judging by the linked post. What made you think Ardonye was town then, and do you still hold that opinion now?

Can you communicate with the other dead players at all?

Do they have any idea as to why the ratio keeps failing to update?

Can the dead players coordinate through angel/alca to message Rasei/a living town or something?

How often can you edit that intermission?

199Literary UPICK || Town Edition - Page 14 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Town Edition Sun Mar 13, 2016 8:58 pm

high seraph

high seraph

LUXAriA, ARDOnYE AND I. WE HAD A CONNECtION. WE WERE IN THIS THREAD WHEN ALL OF yoU WERE SLEEPING IN yoUR COMFORTABLE LITTLE BEDS AND wE SOLVED MYSTERIES TOGETHER AND We HAD A CoNNECTION. YOU WOULDNt UNDERSTAND. THE CONNECTIOn BETWEEN A BOY ANd A DOG. ALSO I KEEP TYPING DONG INSTEAD OF DOG i HAVE A REAL PRObLEM OK. (NOt SAYING I DONT LIKE DONGS TOO THOUGh, I THINK THIS PROBABLY IS NOT A SECreT TO ANYONE AT THIS POINT. OR THAT IT WA S A SECRET EVER? I DONT KNOW. IT DOENST MATTER WHAT IM TYPING).

THAT iS WHY

ARODNYE WAS TOWN

ITS BeCAUSE I HAD FEELINGS. FEELINGS THAT SHE WAS TOWN. THATS WhY SHE WAS TOWN OK. BUT NOW SHES DEAD. You'VE KILLED HER. AND TOMORROW iM GONNA WAKE UP AND IM GONNA BE ALL LIKE "OH HEY iM GONNA GO TO CRYWOLF DoT FORUMOTION DOT COM AND dO SOME COOL SPECULATION WITH mARIAY" BUT THEN iM GONNA THINK "OH NO, YEAH, CRYWOLF USER LUXARIA KILLED MARIYa, WHO WAS TOWN." AND thEN I MIGHT SPECULATE A LITTLE BIT. BUT I'LL ProBABLY HAVE TO WAIT FOR SEVERAL hOURS BEFORE ANOTHER HuMANM BEING LOGS INTO THE FORUm AND TALKS TO ME. AND BECOMES MY FRIENd.

IS thAT REASON ENOUGH FOR YOU, L U X A R I A

IS THAT

RESON ENOUGH

fOR YOUUUUUUUUUUU..................

Literary UPICK || Town Edition - Page 14 Luxari10

200Literary UPICK || Town Edition - Page 14 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Town Edition Sun Mar 13, 2016 9:02 pm

lulu

lulu

sorry i haven't really felt like speccing & haven't been doing well with keeping up with thread but here're my current thoughts based on my understanding from skimming

@jails
yes i jailed high seraph last night, i don't know how that could be mistaken as a mafia jail when he has no night actions left

@mr gerbear
have you been using your ability at all since your claim? if so, who have you acted on during what nights?

@luxaria
i know that question asking is an important limited resource & i'm not sure if you already had plans for tonight but rather than checking chinomi's alignment i'd like to check -
- has there ever existed in the game a role that allows a mafia member to flip as town upon death
- how many falsified death alignment flips have there been this game

@rollover
since it happened two lynches in a row i'm assuming the obscured alignments are a mafia active and not a player-specific passive. the question that naturally follows is if any of the currently living players have a book title that might fit a janitor-like role.

i have a question for the hosrs:
if a mafia player has a post-death ability, are they still allowed to communicate with the mafia team after death?

201Literary UPICK || Town Edition - Page 14 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Town Edition Sun Mar 13, 2016 9:07 pm

Cure

Cure

the cutest wiggly snek wrote:i have a question for the hosrs:
if a mafia player has a post-death ability, are they still allowed to communicate with the mafia team after death?

O v O

202Literary UPICK || Town Edition - Page 14 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Town Edition Sun Mar 13, 2016 9:24 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

@ Lucas
So you're saying you have no reason to think that she was town. uwu sorry about your doge, though. =_=

@ lulu
I'm not sure if those will work. Let me find my comments from before...

Last night phase, I asked:

Luxaria wrote:Question: How many of the players that are currently alive are able to send in the mafia's factional night kill?

Answer: Moon, Moon

Result: Mysery

Luxaria wrote:My intent was to ask how many players in the game are able to send in the mafia NK.

In other words, how many players are mafia without outright asking it. Because if I ask questions that directly try to bypass the roles of others (in this case, if I asked how many mafia were alive when the ratio has been messed up / hasn't changed several times), the hosrs have hinted my results would reflect the reality of the situation. So in this case, the misinformation bleeds over into my results. This is why I tried to change track with Gerry's question and get creative, but then I got lazy on deo's question and now he's flipped town, anyway.

Soooo. I tried to see if asking a question built around mechanics would work, rather than an outright "how many mafia are there?"

Answer: It didn't work. Not at all. I don't get to know how many mafia are still alive.

So, I'm not sure if those questions would work or not. I actually had a doc of prepared questions I update as necessary so I can send one in right away in the event of a third goddamn phase end. I wish I started doing that sooner. One such is:

I ask my alethiometer: Over the course of the game from Night Zero until the start of Night Eight, have any of the players that have died, with the exception of nautilus, had their publicly revealed alignments differ from their alignment provided in their role PM?

I didn't send it in at the time, but I could try something like this, or modify it to only be mafia-centric. Alternatively, I have one I sent in already to test a theory I have. It's not related to chinomi. I could share it, if you're really curious. I think you might have had a similar thought as this theory, if I'm reading you correctly and know you as I do. I'm also open to suggestions and thoughts.

203Literary UPICK || Town Edition - Page 14 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Town Edition Sun Mar 13, 2016 9:27 pm

high seraph

high seraph

THAT WAS nOT REASON ENOUGH FOR YOU? !?!! ?!??/

204Literary UPICK || Town Edition - Page 14 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Town Edition Sun Mar 13, 2016 9:28 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

ALL YOU SAID WAS YOU HAD A SPECIAL TIMEZONE BOND WITH HER, LUCAS???

205Literary UPICK || Town Edition - Page 14 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Town Edition Sun Mar 13, 2016 9:28 pm

high seraph

high seraph

WELL WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT FROM Me IM A GODDAMN moRTICIAN

206Literary UPICK || Town Edition - Page 14 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Town Edition Sun Mar 13, 2016 9:30 pm

Cure

Cure

OvO

207Literary UPICK || Town Edition - Page 14 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Town Edition Sun Mar 13, 2016 9:33 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

I JUST

I WANTED

I DON'T KNOW ANYMORE, LUCAS

JUST

JUST GO BE CUTE AND PLAY VIDEO GAMES OR SOMETHING

208Literary UPICK || Town Edition - Page 14 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Town Edition Sun Mar 13, 2016 9:37 pm

drandahl

drandahl

Don't downplay Lucas's contributions. He can play mafia and video games and look pretty.

Re-reading your posts, Lucas. Is there anything major around Chinomi you've hinted at, or should I feel comfortable not having to read between lines?

209Literary UPICK || Town Edition - Page 14 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Town Edition Sun Mar 13, 2016 9:56 pm

lulu

lulu

IF YOU KNOW MY USUAL SUSPICIONS THEN YOU PROBABLY ALREADY KNOW WHAT KIND OF RIDICULOUS THEORIES I'M THINKING

i'll defer to your judgment - primarily i just want to figure out if there's a bastard disguiser role because i feel like it'd explain a number of things that've been bugging me regarding the roles that've been claimed so far this game. while i was previously skeptical that it might exist i'm starting to feel more & more inclined towards believing it with the number of obscured rollovers we've received so far.

210Literary UPICK || Town Edition - Page 14 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Town Edition Sun Mar 13, 2016 10:07 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

Hmm, I hadn't heard of a disguiser role before. How are you picturing it to work on forum mafia, since it seems a lot easier to automate over chat? Mafia steals the ability of a player that dies?

You can toss me some example questions if you want. I'm really curious if we have the same ridiculously crazy theory, though. I think it was the first one you had upon revival, if that helps narrow it down at all.

I agree that, the claims are throwing me off so goddamn much because almost everyone left alive makes no sense as mafia according to how the puzzle pieces have fit into place. Except one or two people, and I'm checking that tonight. But I guess regardless of alignment and ratio obscuring, I think all we have to do is one or two more mafia lynches and we win.

I think.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 14 of 34]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 24 ... 34  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum