Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Literary UPICK || Town Edition

+21
Aeiou
nautilus
angel★
Pan
T3tsuya
chinomi
deo
high seraph
Ardonye
drandahl
lulu
plotstickers
eleni
Sammiya
Mr. Gerbear
Rasei
Entelechy
Five
Kiyoko
Luxaria
Cure
25 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 29 ... 34  Next

Go down  Message [Page 24 of 34]

346Literary UPICK || Town Edition - Page 24 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Town Edition Tue Mar 15, 2016 10:25 pm

high seraph

high seraph

i dont know what u mean kiyoko pls elaborate

WOWWw THIS HAD TO PAGETOP RIGHT

347Literary UPICK || Town Edition - Page 24 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Town Edition Tue Mar 15, 2016 10:26 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Literary UPICK || Town Edition - Page 24 Sex-emoji

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

348Literary UPICK || Town Edition - Page 24 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Town Edition Tue Mar 15, 2016 10:27 pm

Cure

Cure

IT'S SEX, LUCAS.

349Literary UPICK || Town Edition - Page 24 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Town Edition Tue Mar 15, 2016 10:27 pm

chinomi

chinomi

Literary UPICK || Town Edition - Page 24 Weird-guy-with-pole-o

350Literary UPICK || Town Edition - Page 24 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Town Edition Tue Mar 15, 2016 10:27 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

Literary UPICK || Town Edition - Page 24 UACkNx7

351Literary UPICK || Town Edition - Page 24 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Town Edition Tue Mar 15, 2016 10:27 pm

Rasei

Rasei

... You guys are being mean for no reason. Maybe Lucas cannot afford it. I know I cannot, and I don't like people spoiling games for me unless I hunt it down. Ask Sam. It's getting me upset, and making me want to ignore this game.

352Literary UPICK || Town Edition - Page 24 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Town Edition Tue Mar 15, 2016 10:32 pm

high seraph

high seraph

(theyRE not being spoilery tho rasei. all i know is that Takumi a fire emblem character (i guess?). that isnt really a spoiler?? i dont think??????????

aND YEAH I CANT AFFORD IT U bIG NERDS, but i'm not offended or anything lmao u can keep rubbing ur fire emblem fates in my face u losersss it's not like i'm even close to finishing awakening yet ANYWAY)

also thank u horsrs i think i understand it now, kind of

353Literary UPICK || Town Edition - Page 24 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Town Edition Tue Mar 15, 2016 10:33 pm

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

MAFIA AMALGAMATE wrote:T3tsuya

What it is: For a while, this hunk of bottom sirloin was typically used for burgers. Then, in the '20s of chapters, someone decided that it would be better off as a steak that grills others. He was not right, but close enough -- this steak is best grilled and smoked with their own devices.
How to cook it: Grill that sucker. Or it will grill you.
Sauce pairing: Smother it in NK sauce or you'll regret it later.

I̡̲̳̪̝͉̹̣ ̞͕̩̦͓̩̤͝am̳̞͡ ̯̖͓̼̜l̜̀a̛̫̖͖͍͖̟ͅug͓h̥̟͉͘i̛̹͍̼̮̗ͅn̮̩̘̱̲̤g͎͘ ͎̜͡s̻̪͎̞̗̹͕o̢̮ ̴͈̩̠͚̩̭h͝a̶̬̥̗̖͚ͅṛ̨͇͔̖d̠͙.̧̝͕̖
̖͔̣
̯̘͕͟D̠̻̮̻̤O̫̖̟̳ͅ ͓͙Y̞̝͓͈͍͉̘O̯͉͔͞Ù͔̲̱̭̖̤̱ ̷͉̯T̻̯̪͢H̴Ḭ̥̰͔̭́N̹̱̪K̭̟͉̪̣͟ͅ ̙Y̡̩̤͇͖̫̝̝O͔U̡̻̟̺'̧̣͇͈̤Ŗ̺̰͓̗͖E̼̲̜̫ ̪͎̼̻͍͕͢Ạ͚̞͈̝̰̞ G͚O̦OD̸͈̣̙͔ͅ ̲͙ͅEͅN̶̗̥O̸͈͎U̪̤͈̦͉̠G̙̣͈̱̤̼͜H̥̪̣̩ͅ ́C̜̪̥̭̮̱͍H̟͓E̻̭F̸ ҉͓͍̯̘͙̯̠T̳͇͍̤O̬̥̯ ̜̰̬̣̰̮C҉̮O̫̳͎͓O̟̩̩Ķ̜̤̘̪̞͍ ̳̝̬M̻͘ͅE̘?̢̘͈͙͍̲̻ ̹̠I̞͇͔̗͜ͅ ̞͎̝̤̹̺͟W͈E̢̪̗̟ͅL͘C̭O̹M̱̮̀E̬̕ ̱̪̪T̹H҉͎E͉̹͖ ͈͈C͈̫̩̻ͅH̱͓͔̝A̛̰Ļ͇͔͉̹̪̱̞L͓͍̱̤̞͞E̘̲͠N̜G͘E̛͍̤̖̭͍.̙ M̰Á͎͓͎̗̬ͅN̜Y͏̣̩̘͕͔̞ G̜̥͔̀O͓͢Ó̪̼̳̖ͅD̷ ̗̠͚̩M͎̩̞̪̫EN͚̫̳͓̳̺ ͔̣̘̖̖̩͡H̛̹͇̻̻̬̲A̭V̜̲̯̤́E̵̦͔̙͍͇͖ ̺̜̀ͅD͔̬̮͈͘I͇͎͔̪͟E͈̲͜ͅD̰͖͓͙̹ ̛̯̮T̻̱͖̺͝ͅͅṚ͖̩̝͚̝͔Y̜̰I͠N̥͙̩̫̮͖͙͞G͚͝.͉̱̜̖̝
͓̘̩ͅ
͎̖̰̗̥̞͖Y̬O͖͈̻͓̺U̷̖̭̗ ̣͞M̱͓͚̝͖͎̯̀I͎̰͡GH̜̺T͞ ̷͕̝̙B͈E͔̙̣̫̻̬̳ ̺̗̫A̘͓̟W̲͎̥̲̞͓̪Ą̦̰̮Ṟ͙͖̥̲͕E̬͖͙̗̩̖̜ ̱͕͈͍͚͔̲O̡͇̰̬̝̜F͕͈̹̣̦̯̮ ̵̺̣̰M̟̲͙̠͟Y̘͓̫͖ ͏̙D̙͈̰̫͘ͅA̺̺̲̭͇ͅͅY̛̗͈͇̺̳͕ ̶̲͙̬͎͖͙J̧͉̭̙O̤̟̯̺̲͘B͚̠̗̝̲̯̤,̡̹͖̦̭̩ ̸͍͚B͏̖̭̞̼̦̘ͅḘI͈̤͇̘͞N̫̲̕G̮̫͘ ̰̞̯͙A̤̮̬ ̗̖̭̯͙͍̮́D͈̥̲͔Ọ̥̮̫C̰̤̠̦̙͡ṮOR̸̺̹̱̱̱̺͚ ̪̗P̷̜̫̳R͕̥̩̥͓OF̥͠Ḙ̶̯̹͚͖͓̬Ś̩S͉͓̪̙̙O̶̟̬̲̥̝R̗̩̫̺̮̜.̸̪ ̖̟͓́Y̪̱̪̣O̻U͍̜͇̦̣͓ ͉͉̤̺̘M̟͕͙Ị̼̟̙͙G̯͎̯HT̺̱ ͕E̢͙͇̞̝̗V̩E̶N͉̥̯̺͇̕ͅ ̸̮̤̗̻͖K͎͙̻͙͓̖̠͢Ṉ̶̻͕̻̞̫̙O̙̪̜̲̺̘̩W̵̠̗͚̞̲ ̩͉͕ͅM̶̙̖E̢̜ ̬͇̫͍͙Ạ̜̫̣̫̲͠S̤̙̗̤͚̠ ̗̭͉͉̜̟̼T͇̱͈̤̼̫̩H̝͚͟E̘̬̳͎̜͟ ̸̞D͔͔̳RͅA̤͞G̦̝O͎̦͉͡N̬̞͢ ̴̭R͏̱̻̲̻͍̙̖E̲͞B̟O͖͈̩R̘N̸̗̟̞̳̬.̮̤͘ ͏T̶̠̫̞̤H̘̱̣͇̮̰̀E̘͘ ̫̘͓͟C͚͔̗͟Ḁ̴͉R̘̤̟'̴͍̖̟̘̗A̹'̢̦̦̬̬̼̫C̢A̖͇̘̘͎͡R̶̫̤̰͙N̪̦̦͖.͚̬̳̺͎͘ ͈̤̕H̠̼͓̙̪E̼̮̫͙̥̰͡ ̗̭͓͉̺̻̯͡WH̺͡O ̵͇̗͍̳̬̱C̳̳͕̰O̭̥̹̟̞M̯̭̰̳͉͟E̡͓̞̯̗S̸̘̳̩̤͕ ̛̪͇W̗͉̺̫̜̗̟I̧͎͓͕͇̱T̯H̭̦͖͍̹̼̩ ͅT̳͎̩̜̰̤Ḩ̘̤E̯̮̝̗ ̙Ḏ̤ͅA̦͉̞̠̰̕W̡N̢.̶̜̻̜͈
͚̙͔̦ͅ
͉͝B͎̳̖̖͙UT͍͕̱̝ ̗̣̭̣̩Y̥̬̥͍͇̠Ơ̝̟U͙̺ ̛̦̬̳̱̭̤̹L̹̬̞̺̰̕ͅI͖͕K̲E̻̙̙̱̝L͚̟̥Y̤ ̖̻͉̰͎̲D̶̟O̤̻̼͉͝N͉̗̫̥̘͟'҉̯̠̮͙Ṭ̷̪̦͚̟̤̘ ̭̬̗K̳N̴̙O͈̬W̷̜̦ ̹M̠̻̠̥̲Y̰ ̗̘̫̮͢O̸̬̲̱̪̞̞Ț̡̗͔̼̞̬H̦̭̗ȨR͓ ̸̙͉͈̳͈͙O̕C͇͙̰C̬͍̪͉̰͎̱U͓̺̟P͉̺͇̻A̹̺̺̰T̝I̶̤O͏͕̙̰͕̭Ń̲̼̜̻ͅ.̛̲̜ ̧͓̝̯̗̮̼̤I̥̠̲͔͍͞ ̣̀H̭͈̤̗̗̫A̦̥V̹̳E̡̱̯̜̫̰̖ ̼͖͖̫͇͕͎M͚͇̗͈̀E̜N̶T̠͕͍͚̟I̢̲̩̜O̹̣N͏̝̫̻̰͈̟̻É̜̖D̤̟̜̼͜ ̧Ị̭̬͓T͍̖͍ ͓̙͎̠͓O͙̥̩̘̱ͅͅN̸̫E̤ ͔̥͈͍̱TI̝͖̬̻̫͎̦͘Ḿ̱͙̬̬̤E̫̮͔̹ ̼͡B̸̫̰̤Ẹ̶̩͙͚͕̥F̲̘̥O͘RE͜.͓͝

IRON CHEF AMERICAN

(T3tsujin T3tsuya)

If memory serves me right...

One of the only remaining mafia chefs in this game is named "Sammiya". She has maintained her threatening poster status for several phases running despite dying. She still remains untouched. This woman is an overflowing well of imagination blending tradition with new discoveries. Her dishes are visions of the future of a Mafia win...

There is a thread in Japan that enjoys the full support of this master. Sammiya herself has traveled to the thread to challenge the remaining town.

Today's challenger...

A Mafia member fully endorsed by scores of dead scum. By age 23 she was appointed the Sous Chef of the Crywolf Kitchen. Amazingly, by age 34 she was appointed Admin Chef to the Cat. She shows no sign of stopping.

And now Sammiya, show us skills heightened by your experience and serve me scum dishes for the 21st century.

Today's secret ingredient is....

Your credibility

TRY TO OUTCOOK ME.

FOR FAME.

FOR GLORY.

WHOSE CUISINE WILL REIGN SUPREME?

THE HEAT WILL BE ON

354Literary UPICK || Town Edition - Page 24 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Town Edition Tue Mar 15, 2016 10:35 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

btw lucas our gakuen s1 maf chat is still named this

Literary UPICK || Town Edition - Page 24 Q3OJpvm

355Literary UPICK || Town Edition - Page 24 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Town Edition Tue Mar 15, 2016 10:35 pm

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

Look at this mafia, isn't it strong?
Wouldn't you think our team is complete?
Wouldn't you think we're the team
The team who has everything?

Look at this trove, treasures untold
How many roles can one cavern hold?
Looking around here you'd think
Sure, we've got everything

We've got revives and jails a plenty
We've got lynchproofs and feeding galore
You want roleblockers? We've got twenty!
But who cares? No big deal,
We want more

We wanna be where the town are
We wanna see, wanna see them hanging

Hanging around on those
What do you call 'em? Oh, nooses

Slinging your pans you don't get too far
Eggs are required for frying, poaching
Vig killing along down a
What's that word again?
Street

Up where they vote, up where they fry
Up where they stay all day in the house
Wandering free
Wish we could be, part of that world

What would we give if we could live
Out of these graves?
What would we pay to spend a day
Warm on the sand?

Betcha' on land, they'd understand
Bet they don't lynch their daughters
Bright young women, sick of not killing
Ready to stand

And we're ready to lynch and kill the town
Ask 'em our questions
And get some answers
What's a fire and why does it - what's the word?
Burn?

When's it our turn?
Wouldn't we love, love to kill that town up above?
Out of the grave
Wish we could be
Part of that world

https://crywolf.rpg-board.net

356Literary UPICK || Town Edition - Page 24 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Town Edition Tue Mar 15, 2016 10:37 pm

high seraph

high seraph

Kiyoko wrote:btw lucas our gakuen s1 maf chat is still named this

Literary UPICK || Town Edition - Page 24 Q3OJpvm

ITS FULL OF LAME NERDS

357Literary UPICK || Town Edition - Page 24 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Town Edition Tue Mar 15, 2016 10:38 pm

Cure

Cure

S☆mmiya wrote:
We wanna be where the town are

SHOULD HAVE SAID TOWNSMEN. IT FLOWS BETTER.

358Literary UPICK || Town Edition - Page 24 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Town Edition Tue Mar 15, 2016 10:38 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

lucas you're in it too

359Literary UPICK || Town Edition - Page 24 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Town Edition Tue Mar 15, 2016 10:39 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

also maf wants a pagetop

360Literary UPICK || Town Edition - Page 24 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Town Edition Tue Mar 15, 2016 10:39 pm

Five

Five

This is getting far too silly. Oh well, I'm dead.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 24 of 34]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 29 ... 34  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum