Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Literary UPICK || Town Edition

+21
Aeiou
nautilus
angel★
Pan
T3tsuya
chinomi
deo
high seraph
Ardonye
drandahl
lulu
plotstickers
eleni
Sammiya
Mr. Gerbear
Rasei
Entelechy
Five
Kiyoko
Luxaria
Cure
25 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34  Next

Go down  Message [Page 29 of 34]

421Literary UPICK || Town Edition - Page 29 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Town Edition Tue Mar 15, 2016 11:22 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

I actually gotta wonder though if the Mafia actually thought I was as powerful as my reputation, heh.
It was the perfect downside to fit with my book...though, looking at everyone now, I seem to have been a bit underpowered compared to most. XD

422Literary UPICK || Town Edition - Page 29 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Town Edition Tue Mar 15, 2016 11:22 pm

chinomi

chinomi

these roles are so interesting and there was so much thought put into them omgggg thank you hosrs for the fun game! there are lots of times when i wanted my misery to end but I KEPT TRYING DESPITE THE INEVITABLE DOOM I FACED THANK YOU FOR THE GAME THANK YOU THIS WAS A WONDERFUL PART 2 TO LIT MAF

423Literary UPICK || Town Edition - Page 29 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Town Edition Tue Mar 15, 2016 11:23 pm

nautilus

nautilus

angelstar wrote:
Avian wrote:
angelstar wrote:wait did y'all know that i was gonna kill plot or did you just really want to kill me
either way i'm crying HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME MITSU

You never texted me while we were dead together.
i subconsciously knew that would be a bad idea

What? So you trust me enough to share a plate of cake with you, but not enough to send me a text? After all I posted in rollover? Accurate role details?

424Literary UPICK || Town Edition - Page 29 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Town Edition Tue Mar 15, 2016 11:24 pm

Rasei

Rasei

I'm sorry I didn't use my intermission as good as I could.

425Literary UPICK || Town Edition - Page 29 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Town Edition Tue Mar 15, 2016 11:24 pm

Cure

Cure

THESE WILL NOT PAGEBOTTOM.

Neutral Roles:

First (and only) Story:

426Literary UPICK || Town Edition - Page 29 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Town Edition Tue Mar 15, 2016 11:25 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

lulu and vowels have the cutest role pairing of all time. That's adorable.

427Literary UPICK || Town Edition - Page 29 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Town Edition Tue Mar 15, 2016 11:25 pm

nautilus

nautilus

RPing aside, thank you hosts for making such a wonderful game I WANT TO KNOW MY SUCCESS RATE. I also want to thank the mafia for being the greatest mafia I have ever played with in a mafia game, ever. I'm sorry we became homeless on D2 and I hope you all forgive me :(

Actually, there was evidence that my book acted in the N1 rollover because no one figured out it was the initials of authors (or if they did - and I assume alca might have? they never pointed it out)? I figured out a few rollover clues but, uh, not information for town to know.

428Literary UPICK || Town Edition - Page 29 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Town Edition Tue Mar 15, 2016 11:27 pm

high seraph

high seraph

how did we even win this game

429Literary UPICK || Town Edition - Page 29 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Town Edition Tue Mar 15, 2016 11:30 pm

angel★

angel★

Avian wrote:
angelstar wrote:
Avian wrote:
angelstar wrote:wait did y'all know that i was gonna kill plot or did you just really want to kill me
either way i'm crying HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME MITSU

You never texted me while we were dead together.
i subconsciously knew that would be a bad idea

What? So you trust me enough to share a plate of cake with you, but not enough to send me a text? After all I posted in rollover? Accurate role details?

YOU WEREN'T ACTUALLY DEAD THO
AND ALL MY FRIENDS ARE DEAD
so therefore
you are not my friend!!!!!!!!

430Literary UPICK || Town Edition - Page 29 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Town Edition Tue Mar 15, 2016 11:30 pm

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

high seraph wrote:how did we even win this game

Your shining leadership and a very small amount of literally everything else.

431Literary UPICK || Town Edition - Page 29 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Town Edition Tue Mar 15, 2016 11:31 pm

angel★

angel★

oh i didn't even realize we won i thought we lost

432Literary UPICK || Town Edition - Page 29 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Town Edition Tue Mar 15, 2016 11:31 pm

chinomi

chinomi

LOL ANGEL

433Literary UPICK || Town Edition - Page 29 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Town Edition Tue Mar 15, 2016 11:31 pm

Five

Five

S☆mmiya wrote:Five, I am only going to say this once: Cut. It. Out.
You got it. That was a little much, sorry.

Anyway, there were certainly a lot of really unique roles floating around this game, and a lot more power than I'm used to! It was interesting to not have any direct alignment investigation, too, though I guess Luxxxiepop was kinda better? My role was super cool, too, but I got kinda tired of the typing quirk after a while once the game really started rolling. It was fun in the beginning, though! I probably would have enjoyed it more if I hadn't failed to get results EVERY time after night... I think 4? So many articles wasted.

434Literary UPICK || Town Edition - Page 29 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Town Edition Tue Mar 15, 2016 11:34 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

life is suffering wrote:What will happen after I die?

THE DOLPHIN, THE ANGEL, AND THE HOURGLASS

all dead players can come back to life to spec for one phase

So that's what that thing was. I thought it meant I'd revive for 1-3 phases, be able to message players privately, and then die again. (Resurrection + Messenger + Death)

That's... unexpected.

435Literary UPICK || Town Edition - Page 29 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Town Edition Tue Mar 15, 2016 11:37 pm

Cure

Cure

NOT PAGEBOTTOMING ROLES.

Last edited by Cure on Tue Mar 15, 2016 11:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 29 of 34]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum