Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Literary UPICK || Town Edition

+21
Aeiou
nautilus
angel★
Pan
T3tsuya
chinomi
deo
high seraph
Ardonye
drandahl
lulu
plotstickers
eleni
Sammiya
Mr. Gerbear
Rasei
Entelechy
Five
Kiyoko
Luxaria
Cure
25 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34  Next

Go down  Message [Page 28 of 34]

406Literary UPICK || Town Edition - Page 28 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Town Edition Tue Mar 15, 2016 11:11 pm

chinomi

chinomi

STOP BEING MEAN TO ME

407Literary UPICK || Town Edition - Page 28 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Town Edition Tue Mar 15, 2016 11:11 pm

plotstickers

plotstickers

un accidente, ángel

408Literary UPICK || Town Edition - Page 28 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Town Edition Tue Mar 15, 2016 11:12 pm

Five

Five

There's a simple solution, you know.

Just stop being Takumi. You have the power. I believe in you.

409Literary UPICK || Town Edition - Page 28 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Town Edition Tue Mar 15, 2016 11:13 pm

chinomi

chinomi

I CAN'T JUST STOP BEING THE BEST FIRE EMBLEM CHARACTER

410Literary UPICK || Town Edition - Page 28 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Town Edition Tue Mar 15, 2016 11:14 pm

Cure

Cure

Putting these in three posts.

Town Roles:

411Literary UPICK || Town Edition - Page 28 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Town Edition Tue Mar 15, 2016 11:14 pm

angel★

angel★

plotstickers wrote:un accidente, ángel

why do i not believe you

412Literary UPICK || Town Edition - Page 28 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Town Edition Tue Mar 15, 2016 11:15 pm

nautilus

nautilus

angelstar wrote:wait did y'all know that i was gonna kill plot or did you just really want to kill me
either way i'm crying HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME MITSU

You never texted me while we were dead together.

413Literary UPICK || Town Edition - Page 28 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Town Edition Tue Mar 15, 2016 11:15 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Heh. i didn't believe for a second that Nautie was Town. XD
Glad I jumped on that lynch train when I did.
One thing I must know though...
DID I actually protect the Town twice?
I also regret not last-minute claiming I had one more use of my role, had i been around just one more night. I was just too busy that day to even think about doing that till it was too late. :(

Edit: Ninja'd. Nope, I actually was just wholly selfish, it just coincidentally happened on nights with no NKs? Heh.

Last edited by Tiki The Troll on Tue Mar 15, 2016 11:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

414Literary UPICK || Town Edition - Page 28 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Town Edition Tue Mar 15, 2016 11:16 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

No Tiki's role was just a hider, the first night Lulu protected herself, the second night drandahl protected whoever would've died.

The plan was to make Tiki's flavor take credit for anything that would have happened anyway.

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

415Literary UPICK || Town Edition - Page 28 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Town Edition Tue Mar 15, 2016 11:18 pm

Five

Five

TᗩKᑌᗰI wrote:I CAN'T JUST STOP BEING THE BEST FIRE EMBLEM CHARACTER
The worst character in one of the worst games in the series.

I always knew Canada had awful taste, just on the whole as a country. Thank you for the data point.

416Literary UPICK || Town Edition - Page 28 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Town Edition Tue Mar 15, 2016 11:18 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Kiyoko wrote:No Tiki's role was just a hider, the first night Lulu protected herself, the second night drandahl protected whoever would've died.

The plan was to make Tiki's flavor take credit for anything that would have happened anyway.

Which I loved, esp. since it added confusion even for ME, since I know Cain consequently saved people all the time while trying to GTFO, heh.

417Literary UPICK || Town Edition - Page 28 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Town Edition Tue Mar 15, 2016 11:20 pm

chinomi

chinomi

Five wrote:
TᗩKᑌᗰI wrote:I CAN'T JUST STOP BEING THE BEST FIRE EMBLEM CHARACTER
Yeah, I agree!

I always knew Canada had awesome taste, just on the whole as a country. Thank you for the data point.

yw!!!!

418Literary UPICK || Town Edition - Page 28 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Town Edition Tue Mar 15, 2016 11:20 pm

angel★

angel★

Avian wrote:
angelstar wrote:wait did y'all know that i was gonna kill plot or did you just really want to kill me
either way i'm crying HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME MITSU

You never texted me while we were dead together.
i subconsciously knew that would be a bad idea

419Literary UPICK || Town Edition - Page 28 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Town Edition Tue Mar 15, 2016 11:20 pm

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

Five, I am only going to say this once: Cut. It. Out.

https://crywolf.rpg-board.net

420Literary UPICK || Town Edition - Page 28 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Town Edition Tue Mar 15, 2016 11:21 pm

Cure

Cure

Neutral Roles:

First (and only) Story:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 28 of 34]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum