Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16

+20
eleni
ezzelin
alcasync
Aeiou
high seraph
Tiki The Troll
Kiyoko
Ardonye
T3tsuya
Sammiya
deo
plotstickers
Mr. Gerbear
angel★
drandahl
chinomi
lulu
Rasei
Pan
Cure
24 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 36 ... 60  Next

Go down  Message [Page 13 of 60]

181Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 13 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Wed Mar 02, 2016 2:07 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

I think you're just making a joke, since I commented I hadn't sent in actions for N2 and N3 (which is where that image is from) due to personal reasons, but your previous list of book searches actually had my title in it for what it's worth.

I may or may not claim in the foreseeable future. I could probably use the help with this role, tbh, but that feels like admitting defeat. And I am already pretty defeated, but. We'll see.

182Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 13 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Wed Mar 02, 2016 2:11 pm

drandahl

drandahl

Was honest oversight, not a joke. I asked without considering your night activity.

183Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 13 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Wed Mar 02, 2016 2:17 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

I'd like to reiterate the request to CC me for questions and stuff, since owlhosr is out and can't check PMs right now.

Vote tally incoming.

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

184Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 13 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Wed Mar 02, 2016 2:19 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 13 Ie6MZja

VOTES

DRANDAHL vs. Deo Mr. Gerbear

LULU vs. Luxaria

HIGH SERAPH vs. Plotstickers

ALCASYNC vs. Entelechy Plotstickers

ELENI vs. ezzelin

ARDONYE vs. drandahl

RASEI vs. Plotstickers

MR. GERBEAR vs. drandahl

LUXARIA vs. Plotstickers

T3TSUYA vs. Plotstickers

DEO vs. Plotstickers
TOTALS

PLOTSTICKERS VI

DRANDAHL II

LUXARIA I

ENTELECHY I

EZZELIN I

MR. GERBEAR I
(I hope this is accurate)

Last edited by Kiyoko on Wed Mar 02, 2016 2:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

185Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 13 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Wed Mar 02, 2016 2:23 pm

Entelechy

Entelechy

drandahl wrote:Thanks, Ente. Did you find that just now?

Yeah, with all the votes on him I decided to look back through all his postssince I didn't remember who he was or what he's said.

drandahl wrote:
Also, I'm kind of uncomfortable adding to such a heavy lead on Plot when he's not here to say anything.

Yeah, it sucks when that happens and I am reluctant to do so as well for that reason. But honestly I am not liking any of the alternatives much better? I still need to go back and research Dog-Bone-Person (whose name starts with an "A") to see what they are like. They are my next research project.

EDIT: Oh, its Ardonye, and its a watermelon, not a bone.

Last edited by Entelechy on Wed Mar 02, 2016 2:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

186Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 13 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Wed Mar 02, 2016 2:25 pm

Five

Five

I'm still feeling pretty sick, but I am here a little bit even if I'm having some trouble thinking, so I guess I should address some things now.

lulu wrote:- do you still find rasei suspicious? she's posted a defence and it's true that she is an uncountered stunner (though our second stunner has been outed as neutral).

- please address why you are no longer FOSing high seraph despite having FOSed him during the last day phase. is it because he's been sharing information? if you are town, after aeiou flipped town high seraph should have been at the top of your suspicions list because it means he must have been lying about nautilus's role.

- you've talked about what you think happened n2 but please share theories on what you think might have happened on n1 as that's the night phase directly relevant to you. as a recap: i acted on drandahl, i was jailed, and my own jail went missing. aeiou saw you and nautilus acting on me despite the fact that high seraph has vouched that nautilus is town and could not have acted.
Regarding Rasei/Zura: I am still a little suspicious of her piling onto lynching Blaire. I'm suspicious to some degree of everyone who voted for Blaire that phase, after she clarified her driver claim. That was a bad lynch, and I think someone on it was mafia, especially since that has to be the case for that timeline to have included any mafia members at all. I know we can't confirm that to be the case, but I don't feel like my thread was all town.

Further, we've seen there to be two likely dedicated stunners in the game, and one is neutral, so of course there was no (possibly other) town stunner to counterclaim against Rasei.

Regarding High Seraph: I am less suspicious of him since he outed his role and shared information. He DID help lynch Blaire and there's no guarantee a mortician role isn't mafia as it could be helpful for them to know what they've gotten rid of. T3t also doesn't believe him to be mafia despite voting Blaire, and T3t surely knows him better than I do.

Regarding n1: With role priorities missing, I think it's probable the other jail has priority over yours. If Lucas is truthful (which I am inclined at least a little toward believing at this juncture), Nautilus did not send in an action that night (or, indeed, any night). However, I also don't think it's unlikely that that role did some really goddamn weird shit on its own without Nautilus's input. I think that's probably my top theory, considering the really goddamn weird shit we saw that role do after Nautilus died. Another possibility, if less likely, is that the mafia have some kind of ninja-jailer, or else some ability to hide actions from roles like watchers and trackers?

T3tsuya wrote:FIVE WHY ARE YOU SO SUSPICIOUS THIS GAME? ALL YOU'VE BEEN SAYING IS THAT YOU AREN'T THE JAILER.

WHO ARE YOU THEN?

HOW CAN I TRUST YOU?
You must have missed the part where I said I am investigative, potentially useless, and have already given out two phases of my information. I think you said you didn't go through the split threads, which would explain that. If necessary, I have more information that someone trustworthy should be able to verify, I just haven't shared it yet because it might be very slightly disadvantageous?

If I assume someone from thread alpha who voted for Blaire is mafia, it's honestly difficult to pick someone out of Zura/chinomi/high seraph. This phase I'm more inclined to vote for Sammiya, or maybe someone like plot or ezzelin who I'm having trouble getting any sort of read on thanks to activity?

As a matter of curiosity, does anyone have an opinion on the possible existence of a town revival role? I have to wonder if they would've acted by now/what the meta of this group looks like about revives since one hasn't yet showed up yet despite a few confirmed town deaths (including a bus driver, blah blah, stuff that's been said repeatedly about them causing problems for the mafia).

Oh, geez, I've been pre-empted by the vote tally and am feeling a little uneasy about the bandwagon on plot? I also feel uneasy and sick to my stomach in general, so I'm gonna cut myself off here.

187Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 13 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Wed Mar 02, 2016 2:26 pm

high seraph

high seraph

t3t thats exactly what i wanted thank u

188Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 13 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Wed Mar 02, 2016 2:36 pm

alcasync

alcasync

Hmm, since Entelechy showed up and seems to be going through the thread for information (and it's unlikely he'll be lynched anyway!)

unvote, vote: plotstickers for the third time this game. Sorry plotstickers, I don't actually have any strong reason to vote for you, I just have less of a reason to vote for anyone else right now. ;v;

Umm! And I can confirm that a revival role exists because parts of my death ability don't make sense if there is no revival role. If the revival role revives players as vanilla (which is common!) it's likely that they're waiting for a strong speculator to die and be confirmed town? (I suppose nautilus is kind of a ??? case since her alignment and actual state of life or death are technically unconfirmed!)

I'm kind of too busy for a full player reads list right now but I think I'll have more time tomorrow so I'll post one during the night phase!

189Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 13 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Wed Mar 02, 2016 2:38 pm

Cure

Cure

thread plz stop trying to give tet an aneurysm. as funny as it might be, he will probably start yelling at me next and that would be scary.

hello friends i the featherhosr will be gone after an hour from now. all questions to me until well beyond the end of the phase will fall on deaf fluffy ear canals. plz feed and pet the cat while i am gone and ask it all the questions.

190Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 13 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Wed Mar 02, 2016 2:39 pm

deo

deo

ok owewlnnhossssssrt

191Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 13 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Wed Mar 02, 2016 2:44 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

deo, did you just have a stroke?

192Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 13 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Wed Mar 02, 2016 3:22 pm

chinomi

chinomi

T3tsuya wrote:
Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 13 Tumblr_mmu3noKWSP1sqprxmo1_500

CHINOMI

WHY DID YOU LET BLAIRE DIE TOO AND JUST PRETEND LIKE IT WAS NO BIG THING?

DEFEND YOUR POSITION OR I SWEAR TO GOD I'LL FORGET YOU IN A CLOSET LIKE OLD, DISCARDED CLOTHES. NOT MY CLOTHES EITHER.

BECAUSE I FUCKED UP AND LOOKING BACK ON MY FAILURES AS A HUMAN BEING OR A FUCKING FLOATING PILE OF PAPERS WITH WORDS ON THEM IS NOT SOMETHING I FUCKING SIGNED UP FOR IN MY LIFE. I VOTED FOR BLAIRE BECAUSE I DIDN'T PARTICULARLY WANT TO VOTE FOR ANYONE IN MY SPECIFIC THREAD AND THERE WERE NO VOTES ON BLAIRE SO I VOTED BLAIRE AND THEN I LEFT THE THREAD WHERE DID I GO I DONT KNOW MAYBE I WENT OUT TO GO GET A GODDAMN FUCKING PULLED PORK SANDWICH FOR ALL I KNOW NEXT THING I KNOW FUCKING GOD DAMN THREADMATES ARE LIKE OI M8 U NO WUTS A GOOD THING TO DO ITS VOTIN THAT THERE BLAIRE THERE SO YES I FUCKED UP BUT YOU KNOW WHO FUCKED UP MORE? PPL WHO VOTED AFTER ME BECAUSE GOD DAMN TBH I WAS READY AND WILLING TO BE THE PERSON WITH THE MOST VOTES IN MY SPECIFIC THREAD AND I ACCEPTED MY FATE OF POSSIBLY BEING RNG'D FOR A LYNCH THAT PARTICULAR NIGHT BUT TRIED NOT TO WORRY AND YOU KNOW WHAT EVEN IF I SAW THOSE VOTES ON BLAIRE I PROBABLY WOULDNT HAVE UNVOTED BECAUSE MY DICK HAS TOO MUCH GODDAMN GIRTH TO VOTE A NO LYNCH I JUST WANT TO THURST MY GIANT THROBBING COCK INTO DAY PHASES AND VOTE IM NOT SOFT IM NOT LIMP IM GONNA GO IN ROUGH AND MAYBE SOMETIMES WITHOUT PREP I DONT KNOW MAYBE THEY ENJOY IT I KNOW LULU WOULD ENJOY IT HEY LULU DO YOU WANT ME TO GO AT YOU WITHOUT PREP I DONT HAVE LUBE ON ME ANYWAY MAYBE THATLL HURT MORE THAN STEPPING I CANT BELIEVE T3T IS STRANGLING ME HE COULDVE PUT A GIF OF SHINJI FAPPING BUT NO

AND FOR THE RECORD IM STILL CATCHING UP ON THIS THREAD SO SIT YOURSELF DOWN TET I WILL NOT LET MY M-TYPE TENDENCIES RULE OVER MY COMPOSURE THIS TIME

im just a cute girl trying to make a life in this world, y'know

Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 13 Tumblr_nhw18eDYqo1tm1dgio1_500

193Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 13 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Wed Mar 02, 2016 3:30 pm

Cure

Cure

some people like being strangled, chi.

reminds everyone to keep track of their abvc

194Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 13 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Wed Mar 02, 2016 3:36 pm

chinomi

chinomi

Cure wrote:some people like being strangled, chi.

Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 13 Tumblr_nibct1jES21thn3fyo1_500

195Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 13 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Wed Mar 02, 2016 3:43 pm

high seraph

high seraph

whats abvc again?? i remember it had something to do with acdc but i dont remember what acdc means either lmao sorry

also the last three/four pages of this thread are super sexy pls keep it up

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 13 of 60]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 36 ... 60  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum