Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16

+20
eleni
ezzelin
alcasync
Aeiou
high seraph
Tiki The Troll
Kiyoko
Ardonye
T3tsuya
Sammiya
deo
plotstickers
Mr. Gerbear
angel★
drandahl
chinomi
lulu
Rasei
Pan
Cure
24 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 34 ... 60  Next

Go down  Message [Page 8 of 60]

106Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 8 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Tue Mar 01, 2016 9:51 pm

deo

deo

hi okay so i got really violently ill today suddenly so i'm sorry that uh... i didn't really do the thing properly. it doesn't matter because both timelines were pretty much the same but yeah....

drandahl pls

anyway yeah i'm the legend of zelda. the whole legend. also a book about it with timelines

Timeline A was:
- attempt made on lulu (failed)
- eleni jailed
- chinomi stunned

and then this timeline b was chosen to be the one to continue

sorry that my already low spec will become even lower at least for a little while lmao

NO DON"T PAGETOP LMFAOOOOOOOOO SNIFFLES ALL OVER PAGE AND CLOSES IT BACK UP

107Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 8 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Tue Mar 01, 2016 9:56 pm

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

Yay, no one died~ Good job doctor! I'm not sure who to vote for but I'm relieved.

But the LoZ was a good choice as a pick. (And the stained glass picture was neat.)

Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 8 Tumblr_ntrawpEimK1ucphq8o1_250

https://crywolf.rpg-board.net

108Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 8 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Tue Mar 01, 2016 10:01 pm

eleni

eleni

ahh so many people are getting sick ;__; feel better deo and everyone else!!! /was just sick for literally over two weeks, it was horrible

deo, did you pick timeline A or was that the host's choice/randomized?

109Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 8 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Tue Mar 01, 2016 10:01 pm

chinomi

chinomi

ties eleni to a chair you aint goin nowhere now lil missy

ETA: HOLY SHIT WHY IS EVERYONE ILL PLEASE FEEL BETTER STUFFS CHICKEN NOODLE SOUP DOWN EVERYONE'S THROAT

110Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 8 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Tue Mar 01, 2016 10:04 pm

deo

deo

no yeah i missed the time to pick timelines so B was randomized

/chokes on soup ow

111Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 8 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Tue Mar 01, 2016 10:12 pm

drandahl

drandahl

unvote

I feel like without any other details, a second night phase is more mafia than town, so I wanted to press a little. I believe you when you said you could have chosen, Deo, and you've been pretty open with your information now that the phase is over. Your role feels pretty town now, and I'm leaning town on you now.

Also, it's neat to see that the NK was avoided either case. I kind of wish we could have gathered more info from this though, but I guess Lulu is even more town confirmed than she already was?

112Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 8 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Tue Mar 01, 2016 11:44 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

I smiled and waved to all, shaking the hands of all those that extended their arms in misplaced gratitude. I knew sooner or later my reputation would catch up to me, even here in...wherever the Warp I was. And as usual, it was bound to both be a great boon, and a hazard to my well-being. A boon, of course, in now it was clear to even those that doubted me that I was on the side of the less-violent-by-comparison lot. That would help me in gaining their aid, and in assuring I didn't meet the same fate as so many commissars on countless worlds did, who said one too many cross words with the gun toting men and women under them.

Of course, this only increased the size of the target on my back for The Enemy.

113Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 8 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Wed Mar 02, 2016 12:14 am

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

WHO THE HELL CRUMPLED UP MY POST I'm freaking out omg and who stunned me and why exactly

114Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 8 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Wed Mar 02, 2016 12:53 am

Rasei

Rasei

It's kind of obvious, Mr. Gerbear, who hit you over the head with your post since I been outed since Day 2. You are in my top list of mafia because you been to quiet.

115Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 8 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Wed Mar 02, 2016 12:58 am

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

Zura wrote:It's kind of obvious, Mr. Gerbear, who hit you over the head with your post since I been outed since Day 2. You are in my top list of mafia because you been to quiet.

Yeah sorry nothing is obvious to me I have too much school and work to do to closely read literally every post (and in every thread like multiple universes, really??) and all I have home for are the posts I make, and sending in my action. And I've already forgotten to send it in once, so. Yeah. Not much time. I promised a full spec post but tbqh when will that ever happen with my schedule lol

116Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 8 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Wed Mar 02, 2016 2:00 am

Cure

Cure

Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 8 Ie6MZja

INTERMISSION

Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 8 2ovA9iT
“Please stop buying my friends if
you are just going to slowly kill them.”

ANGELSTAR was killed.
She was ALL MY FRIENDS ARE DEAD by Avery Monsen and Jory John.
She was TOWN.

117Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 8 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Wed Mar 02, 2016 2:26 am

lulu

lulu

feel better soon five & ardonye & deo AND WHOEVER ELSE IS SICK

re: rollover
for the record, my target for last night were mr gerbear + angelstar (in that order). my ability was stolen from me & my action failed. i am 100% certain about this as i received a pm confirming as such. (for the record, this is my first time receiving such a pm, and... afaik it's the first time it's appeared this game...?)

until proven otherwise, i'm going to assume mafia stole my jail and used it on eleni + alcasync (in that order) to block their night actions, but this also... means that the maf jailer didn't act... i'm gonna go review rollovers & try to figure out what's going on.

... anyway, it's interesting that the NK failed in both timelines...? did our doctor just get lucky?

re: angelstar
HOW MANY DINOSAUR BOOKS??? ARE THERE?? IN THIS GAME???
i wouldn't actually be surprised if angelstar was town vigkilled. she seems like an odd target for a mafia dayvig, unless mafia had some kind of evidence that angel had received information last night they were worried about her outing.

re: today's vote
i just got home so i'm gonna make dinner & put down a vote once i'm done. i'm probably either gonna go for one of high seraph / lux or one of the inactives unless anyone has better suggestions... i don't really want to vote for lucas or lux but.....

ftr i feel suspicious of t3t but i won't vote for him as long as i think eleni is town.

118Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 8 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Wed Mar 02, 2016 3:39 am

Ardonye

Ardonye

@Angel's death: I agree that it was likely a town vig kill, as mafia would have gone for a less scummy target.

HERE ARE SOME OF MY FEELINGS BASED ON WHAT'S GONE DOWN SO FAR
People I am willing to vote for: Gerry, plot, Entelechy, alcasync
People I'm ??? about: deo, ezzelin, sammiya, drandahl, Rasei, Luxaria, Five
People I probably won't vote for: T3t, Pan
Confirmed town imo: lulu, eleni, Tiki, Lucas

http://ardonye.tumblr.com

119Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 8 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Wed Mar 02, 2016 4:41 am

lulu

lulu

i really don't want to vote for lucas cause he seems to be trying really genuinely, i'd feel awful...

vote: luxaria
gomen, it feels like you've been a little angry with the hosrs this game beginning from nautilus's death which has been dominating my impressions, and it also.. kind of felt like you were a little annoyed with me & aeiou for hard claiming late in d2... (i think that's understandable btw - imo claiming to get off the lynchblock is a lazy play as town, i don't feel great about it personally.) i don't want to be presumptuous b/c i don't know you very well, but it does read similarly to how frustrated we all got in gakuen 2 when mafia's plans were hitting a wall - and it does make sense given the current circumstances where mafia seems to have been having trouble getting their NK to connect (i mean it's d5 and mafia's only managed to NK one town? it's especially problematic for maf if nautilus was a mafia casualty...).

i know you've been making spec posts & voting so it's... yeah... gomen... please dont get mad at me senpai i'll cry......

i'm happy to move my vote if you share your suspicions and give a better vote target. during the house of leaves day phase, you mentioned that the people you'd like to interrogate & vote on were outside of your thread - could you list the people you find most & least suspicious right now?

i'm also gonna backread d2 - now that we know that aeiou's town i think it'll be easier to pick out suspicious looking votes.

120Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 8 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Wed Mar 02, 2016 5:49 am

high seraph

high seraph

I think it's really weird... that drandahl voted deo despite everything that had been going on already. Like, if deo never had been able to come back to the thread, would you just have left your vote there the entire phase?? :-|a But anyway if I learned anything from Psycho-Pass mafia is that dylan has sometiMES uses some non-conventional tactics in order to get information so? ? I guess I'll just?? let it slide. for now.

Anyway, the timelines apparently aren't much different except for the fact that, in Timeline A, Tiki the Hero didn't stand up to fight The Enemy. I wish I could tell what book Tiki is, I know he's been sending hints and drandahl apparently caught them but I haven't had the same luck. It's not even important to know what book Tiki is, I mean, I just really want to scratch off another hint in the prologue lmao. (Don't feel like you need to claim your book Tiki, you really don't have to I'm just.. talking 2 myself)

eleni wrote:!!!!

so i... don't actually think the kill failed on me because of my own ability this time. i'm supposed to get a pm letting me know if that was the case and i haven't received anything, so...??

whoa ok. ummmmmmm. ok I don't think there's actually a point to trying to understand WHY the kills failed anyway, because that will most likely lead to speculation that could out our doctor(s?), so let's just be glad that neither eleni nor lulu were killed! ! ! ! thank u for being alive guys lemme hug u guys u guys r the best come on everyone lets group hug this is a happy phase ok wow good hm

lulu wrote:until proven otherwise, i'm going to assume mafia stole my jail and used it on eleni + alcasync (in that order) to block their night actions, but this also... means that the maf jailer didn't act... i'm gonna go review rollovers & try to figure out what's going on.

This doesn't... really work though. Essentially, what you're suggesting is that there is a Role Thief (something we always suspected) that targeted you on both timelines, which isn't possible. I mean, if you're saying you received a PM I'm gonna believe it because I have no reason not to, but I'm more inclined to think that the Role Thief stole your action and just disappeared with it, saving it for later use, and that the eleni/alca jails are actually the mafia jailer. If things worked the way you suggested they did, then your jail would have worked in one of the timelines (which obviously didn't happen), because the thief's second action wouldn't be on you, so they wouldn't have a jail to use.

So yeah we should assume that the mafia jailer DID act last night and they targeted alca/eleni, landing on alca. Which is good because now I'm much less inclined to believe that alca is mafia.

re: Angel, I agree that her death was likely caused by a town vig... :-(

@ hosrs is there a reason for the inexistence of a ratio on the intermission?? or is it just a formatting preference????? I suppose the current ratio should be 6M:13T:1N, right? Additionally, this is something I wanted to ask earlier but I forgot, can you confirm if there are hints on Chapter 9? I think Raie might just "OvO" this but yeah I haven't found any hints there, did anyone else??

@ lulu can you recap all your night actions so far? even the ones that didn't go through/were redirected/idk??? i mean, who did you meant to send your jails at? I mean if we know who you tried to target on N2, then we know that that person is the Butt Book, RIGHT???

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 8 of 60]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 34 ... 60  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum