Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16

+20
eleni
ezzelin
alcasync
Aeiou
high seraph
Tiki The Troll
Kiyoko
Ardonye
T3tsuya
Sammiya
deo
plotstickers
Mr. Gerbear
angel★
drandahl
chinomi
lulu
Rasei
Pan
Cure
24 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 33 ... 60  Next

Go down  Message [Page 7 of 60]

91Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 7 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Tue Mar 01, 2016 7:53 pm

drandahl

drandahl

Rasei wrote:Also, has anyone checked intermission yesterday or today? ;)

Bumping this to pagetop.

El Psy Congroo.

92Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 7 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Tue Mar 01, 2016 7:59 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

I will say i'm suspicious of those who seem to want to FoS me, in spite (or maybe even despite) what was said of me in rollover, heh.

93Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 7 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Tue Mar 01, 2016 8:00 pm

Cure

Cure

phase end

94Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 7 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Tue Mar 01, 2016 8:13 pm

Cure

Cure

Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 7 Ie6MZja

LUCKILY, THE RAIN doesn’t begin until hours into their shifts. What started as the suggestion of cloudy skies transforms into a torrent as loud as gunfire. Even the most desperate of students would take one look out the window today and opt to pirate their textbooks instead.

There’s only so much shelving and cleaning to do. Before long, she’s sitting on the counter engrossed in Dostoyevsky. He’s leaning against a bookshelf, glasses reflecting the light from a Nintendo 3DS. She’s surprised he isn’t taking this opportunity to pillage the incoming used books for 18th century manuscripts.

Due largely to the sudden city shower, they day passes slowly and without much fanfare.
CHAPTER 9

ALCASYNC was jailed.
MR. GERBEAR was stunned.
Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 7 6bmJeIR
ELENI was targeted for a kill, but it failed.

The glorious hero, TIKI THE TROLL is town.

DAY FIVE begins.

6M:14T:1N

95Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 7 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Tue Mar 01, 2016 8:15 pm

Entelechy

Entelechy

Tiki is the hero we need and deserve.

96Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 7 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Tue Mar 01, 2016 8:22 pm

Rasei

Rasei

YAY! TIKI IS OUR HERO! We know that Gerbear didn't send in the night kill.

Edit: I need brain beach, because I tried to read in nest of velociraptor

97Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 7 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Tue Mar 01, 2016 8:28 pm

high seraph

high seraph

ohhhhhhhhhh I suppose eleni managed to redirect the NK to herself, hmm?

eleni, if you out your target asap, then we'll have the name of yet another person who's most likely to be town than mafia!!! man I'm really glad no one got killed this phase wow. wow. w o w. phew!

98Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 7 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Tue Mar 01, 2016 8:29 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

Do we know what timeline we're in? Or were actions randomized for each person that sent them in? Or...

We need the hero of time. :(

Yeah, yeah, Tiki, you're a hero and all, but you're not the hero of time.

99Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 7 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Tue Mar 01, 2016 8:35 pm

Five

Five

We are in timeline B (second action). I think this is probably the case for everyone, I doubt they were mixed up.

I have some speculation and things to say in response to people who asked me questions, but I'm feeling quite sick right now so it'll have to wait.

100Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 7 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Tue Mar 01, 2016 8:37 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

Feel better, Five. :c

101Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 7 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Tue Mar 01, 2016 8:41 pm

drandahl

drandahl

Fantastic job, Tiki! Please stay alive!

Also, vote: Deo until he comments on what happened last nights.

Also, feel better, Five!

102Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 7 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Tue Mar 01, 2016 9:11 pm

Rasei

Rasei

My action was the second action that I sent as well.

103Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 7 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Tue Mar 01, 2016 9:14 pm

Entelechy

Entelechy

drandahl wrote:Fantastic job, Tiki! Please stay alive!

Also, vote: Deo until he comments on what happened last nights.

Also, feel better, Five!

Could you explain this to me, please? I some of the spec I have been leaning on puts him in town, and I haven't sorted out yet what he needs to answer for regarding the past two nights?

104Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 7 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Tue Mar 01, 2016 9:17 pm

Ardonye

Ardonye

I have no clue which of my actions went through for now.

I'm still sick as a dog so I don't really have it in me to make long spec posts and stuff. I will try to contribute what I can........ u_u

http://ardonye.tumblr.com

105Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 7 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Tue Mar 01, 2016 9:42 pm

eleni

eleni

!!!!

so i... don't actually think the kill failed on me because of my own ability this time. i'm supposed to get a pm letting me know if that was the case and i haven't received anything, so...??

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 60]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 33 ... 60  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum