Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6

+22
lulu
deo
angel★
Pan
Mr. Gerbear
Tiki The Troll
Kiyoko
Entelechy
nautilus
Rasei
T3tsuya
alcasync
Aeiou
Mr. Alice
Sammiya
ezzelin
plotstickers
high seraph
drandahl
Ninfia
Luxaria
Cure
26 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 52 ... 58  Next

Go down  Message [Page 47 of 58]

691Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 47 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Fri Feb 26, 2016 9:15 pm

chinomi

chinomi

my theories:

1) nautilus was mafia and upon lynching THIS happens to throw the town in disarray and mess up proper communication. afterall, it wouldnt affect mafia much as they can interact outside of thread(s).

2) nautilus was town and upon lynching everyone gets split up and put into groups where theres a mafia member or two in each group, thus leaving opportunity to possibly slim down suspects that way.

3) nautilus was neutral and holy fuck fuck this

692Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 47 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Fri Feb 26, 2016 9:16 pm

chinomi

chinomi

gives angel a cream puff

693Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 47 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Fri Feb 26, 2016 9:20 pm

high seraph

high seraph

this... [ ] person...... it's mitsu..............

what the heck do u think youre doing here mitsu we just killed u ok get out of the cool kidz thread

694Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 47 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Fri Feb 26, 2016 9:23 pm

Five

Five

Didn't you see what T3t said, aren't you supposed to be grilling me over the flames now? T3t, trust me, if you want a job done, you should do it yourself. Especially if your other option is to leave it to THERE wastrels.

695Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 47 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Fri Feb 26, 2016 9:25 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

so it looks like we tried to kill ourselves and turned delusional or maybe that's just death, maybe we're all dead now and this is like some purgatory while we wait for a/descension

like wow that sure was some shitshow in day 2 huh but that's ok it's night 2 now, we're different people, new phase, new me

696Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 47 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Fri Feb 26, 2016 9:26 pm

high seraph

high seraph

i dont answer to t3t ok this is a free country

697Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 47 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Fri Feb 26, 2016 9:28 pm

Five

Five

Luxaria, those aren't even the same font. Figure out what font and size rollover was in and try again. Is it possible between each pair of brackets isn't the correct size of the word, but the correct number of spaces?

698Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 47 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Fri Feb 26, 2016 10:10 pm

Rasei

Rasei

T3t said to grill me, so should I go get pineapples and beef to go with the charcoal and the grill?

699Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 47 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Fri Feb 26, 2016 10:15 pm

Rasei

Rasei

I love you Lux. I wish I was at my computer so I could help.

700Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 47 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Fri Feb 26, 2016 10:18 pm

Five

Five

Luxaria, can you fit the w or the A into place in that font? I'm starting to think none of this really means anything. Also, "MAFIA" looks like it's positioned too low. This is probably futile, but can you find a number of spaces that fits between each set of brackets? I'd be helping if I was at my computer and not my phone.

701Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 47 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Fri Feb 26, 2016 10:20 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

well since you're so eager, yeah, i found this great sauce recipe online, but you just sit tight and relax since we need to drown you in it overnight and then tetris you right on the grill so you're evenly distributed onto the lines but i'm pretty sure the one staring at me through the bars can walk us through it i'm really surprised they don't seem to be moving at all except for the eyes a bit like clocks but the very old version like maybe two generations up? so maybe we should try it as a smoker instead i'd be very interested in what lucas has to say he'll be doing most of the heavy lifting i can bench press a lot of ice cream but wow he's the buffest 4ccs of stanozolol right between little kickers one and two real tiny like i really believe in lux! i think she can handle this!

702Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 47 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Sat Feb 27, 2016 10:28 am

Rasei

Rasei

I'm getting kidnap for the day without internet, so see yall later. Be sure to leave grilling questions for me to answer

703Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 47 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Sat Feb 27, 2016 10:29 am

Rasei

Rasei

Also may I get the ratio?

704Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 47 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Sat Feb 27, 2016 5:46 pm

Rasei

Rasei

No questions? :( pokey. This is what mafia wants us to be. Quiet. We should talk. Compile lists and graphs. Since I never got my ratio question answered, I think owl host is hding it. I saw a real owl today, who was really pretty and petted a camel. Camels fur is really soft.

705Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 47 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Sat Feb 27, 2016 5:47 pm

high seraph

high seraph

ok catching up was actually surprisingly easy here's a few things

1- i cant believe u guys made such a huge effort to make words fit in that rollover omg, i really don't think the amount of spaces or whatever means anything. I mean, look at your thread titles people. Mine is "L[ ]terary U[ ]", and there's one space where the "i" of "Literary" was supposed to be, which is fine I guess, but UPick h as like four letters missing aND STILL JUST ONE SPACE

what iM MORE CONCERNED WITH is the apparent absence of role hints

where are the role hints horsrs i ordered some role hintsts ok

2- i'm about 99.9% sure that nautilus was mafia, because it makes z e r o sense that a town role would cause such an iNTENSE disruption of speculation, while the mafia can still obviously communicate outside the thread. I MEAN it could be a neutral role but? ??? ? i get the feeling that, since the neutrals had a common win condition, this means that kiyo & cure made the two neutrals something like each other's counterparts (WHICH, I THinK IS KIND OF A TREND IN THIS FORUM?? wow?) soooo I suspect something at least a bit more exciting should have happened when nifia died (idk tho im like really sleepy and just posting whatever comes to mind like i just realized that it's saturday so i should try to learn three or four new chinese characters otherwise i'll lose my streak and that would be horrible?? ??? ?? ?? ? ? yeah im gonna go do that)

3- tbh @ T3TSUYA, i don't feel like grilling five at all btw because i've known their book name for a while and tbh it doesn't sound like a bad book (not rly my kind of book tho, like, seriously five i can give u a few pointers later ok. u should be happy you ended up in the cool kidz thread because now u can be scHOOLED how fucking awesome is that none of those losers get to do that man this is so sweet i wish i could be you just so i could get schooled by a cool kid such as me wow u r so lucky man so lucky man wow get ready kiddo and welcome to boot camp)

4- i didnt think of a number 4 tbh but i just wanted to have a number 4 ok

effin bye

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 47 of 58]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 52 ... 58  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum