Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6

+22
lulu
deo
angel★
Pan
Mr. Gerbear
Tiki The Troll
Kiyoko
Entelechy
nautilus
Rasei
T3tsuya
alcasync
Aeiou
Mr. Alice
Sammiya
ezzelin
plotstickers
high seraph
drandahl
Ninfia
Luxaria
Cure
26 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 52 ... 58  Next

Go down  Message [Page 46 of 58]

676Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 46 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Fri Feb 26, 2016 8:37 pm

high seraph

high seraph

i still cant believe this is happening

is this real life

what the fuck is going on

i need a drink too

mayb we should let all the other threads speculate and we can just hang out and share food and drinks this can be the cool kids thread what do y'all say

677Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 46 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Fri Feb 26, 2016 8:39 pm

Rasei

Rasei

If that what you want to do.

678Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 46 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Fri Feb 26, 2016 8:41 pm

high seraph

high seraph

yes because

T3tsuya wrote:I am too sober for this game.

679Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 46 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Fri Feb 26, 2016 8:43 pm

Cure

Cure

i̷̧͔͍͖̻̜͙͖̹͕͋͛͗̾ͤ̃̍̑'̢̗̘̦̮̜̤̙͂ͬ̐ͯͫͧͤ̊͂ͬ̈͊͆m͉̙̜̟͈̦̪͓̺͇̪ͥ́͗̽̔̽̌͌́̏͞ ̦̬̘͈̩͕̭̬͖̪̩͑ͭ́̅ͫ̄̊ͬ͑̉̌͛ͩ̄̌͋́͢͟s̡̨͕͚̩̹̭̳̞̪͋̉͐͑̍̅͊͌̔ͦ͋ͪ́̚͝tͣ́͗̈͋́̽̈́͑̔͆ͦ́̿͐ͧ͋̓͌̀҉̧̼̫̗̥̰͇͕̺̟̳͖̥̯̼́ī̴̓̑͗̊͒̆͗ͧ̏̓͊̊̅̅҉̸̧͚̘̹̯̦̱͓̳l̶̫͖̖̱̤̰͓̬̞̟̰̱̪̺͍̞̣ͭ̎͆̂̆̀́ͬͪ͒̇̍ͦ̉͂̚̕͢ͅļ̑ͯ̎̊͆͗́ͪ̌ͮ̕͏̝̣̙̲̣̗̬̰͔ ̍̃ͨͥ̐̈́͆̔̌͌̒̀҉̙̝̭̫̰͉̜͎͎͇̘̠̦͍̜̖ȟ̏̍̆ͩ҉̻͓̬͓̀e̶̷ͫ͛ͦ͆͂ͣͩ͏͎̝͈̭̘̤̹̥̙͍͈ŕ̶̛͍̟̖̰̦̞͔̹͔̬̞̰̥̥͍̙̘̟̰͑ͮ̊͝ěͪ̈́̎̋̐̊ͯ̌͆̉̎͊̍͐͋̄͒͒͘͏̡͝҉̻̠̟̟̤̝̰̬̪̱̥̲̬̙͖͉ͅ ̢͇̝̳̫̺̮̤̲̜̹̹̳̪̭̭̼͙ͦ͋͗͗́̾ͫ̅́̏̎̚t̙̹͍̻̫͈͓͕̺̖̖̗̭̓̐̆ͮ́̚͢ǒ̸͓͇͇̟͙̹̯͙̼̠̝̮̥ͦͩ͐̕͜͞ỏ̓ͩ͛͟҉̴̲̼̬̪͕̫̲͖̗͓̱̯͖̠̝͞ͅ ̸̧̖̲̩̓͛̎͋ͮ̾ͮ̍̈́̚͜ͅb̧͔̟̩̳̹͎̝̣̭͓̬͖͉̯̉̅̇̆̎̽͆ͦ̑̓̄̒̉̍̍̔ͮ͞y̘̦̝͎̞̹̞̞̣͙̋̓̾̿̓̈́̉͛ͪ̃ͧ̎ͧ̒͛̓̉̚̚̕͜͝͞͠ ̶̡͈͍̳̯̭͉̩͕̬̲̙̘̳̘̫͉͙̂͊̋̌ͣ̋̐ͯ̃ͤͣ͟ţ̃̑͊̔̓ͧ͌̈̋͒͊̏̆͌̃̄̉ͩ̕̕҉̩̺̹͎̞̗̥͓͎͉̰ḩ̭͖̯̞̈́̓͐ͥ̅̓̔̆̾͢͜ȩ̨̨͓͓̥̙͉̖͕͗͌ͫ̅̇ͮ̆̄͆̐̈ͦ́͘ ̑ͩ̒̔͛̾҉̵̢͟͏͚̹̺̬̤̭̣͉̳̫̦̺̗̗ͅw̦̺͍̰̜̳̳͉̪͉̓ͧͮ̎ͦ̔́̂̀̀ͅą͉̯̤͓̣̄͑͒̊ͤ͋ͣ̽ͅy̨̢̲̪͖̠̝̻͇̺̎̈́̐ͭ̇̎ͅ ͕̰͈͍̬͉̥̩̟̟͔̰̜̭̺̞̓͋̄ͬ͌ͪ̂̈́̽ͣ̉̀̎̚͟͢͢ͅ

O̵̧̘̝̙͖͔̬͚̫̣̳͕̱ͥ̀͂̏̾̓ͧͫ̐̓̇ͧ̾̄̎̾͗͑v̨̟͕̖̼͙̩̑̑͆̓̿͢Ǫ̝̥̣̳̼̥̣̜̩͉͖̘͙̬̂̿͐͐́͢͠͝

680Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 46 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Fri Feb 26, 2016 8:44 pm

high seraph

high seraph

deo wrote:hi lucas

how's your thread of wrong-doing-posters doing

sorry i just really wanna talk across threads this is too funny also RIP BACKREADING TBH

wow screww u our thread is the cool kids thread ok u got a lame thread sucks 2 be u loser

and

Tiki wrote:I then followed it up by passing another to High Seraph. Maybe then, at least, he wouldn't flail so much.

wowww screwwwww u too im not flailing at all ok (but thanks for the drink)

681Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 46 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Fri Feb 26, 2016 8:45 pm

Five

Five

This is fun. If anyone from other threads is wondering if I'm paying attention, I have eyes everywhere. Now, my friends (and possible enemies) here, I think it best that we all settle the fuck down and talk about what just happened.

If we assume Nautilus was actually town and completely legitimate, then there are a couple of possibilities, and I'll talk about them now in case I'm not here after this phase.

One is that Aeiou is mafia and was making up information. Whether or not Aeiou is a watcher role, they had some way to know at least some roles in the game that were as yet unconfirmed. They (correctly) revealed my role, as well as the fact that I acted on Lulu night 1. At the very least, they knew my role existed in the game. I suppose it's technically possible they or one of their mafia buddies picked up on my typing quirk and happened to know the style I was imitating, and saw the grey word in the prologue corresponding to my role. I don't know if that's likely, and I'd like some input as to whether or not people think Aeiou would be familiar with the books that comprise my role? Personally, I don't feel it's particularly likely, but I'm not actually basing that on any knowledge other than the fact that they're rather obscure books.

It's also possible that Aeiou's role can return inaccurate information (but wouldn't that make this a bastard mod game, barring someone else's role making this happen?) and that would explain Eleni's role appearing on their list for night 0.

Nautilus denied being a jailer, if I recall, and indeed denied doing anything before dying, so if Nautilus DID jail lulu, I think they were almost definitely mafia. In this case, I think lulu's claim of town jailer was truthful (I'm certain the "jailer" part of it is, before anyone asks) because while it's certainly POSSIBLE that town has two jailers, it would be absurd for mafia to have more than one.

If Nautilus was town, I think Aeiou is mafia, but that isn't really particularly helpful, is it? If that's the case, there's still the mystery of who jailed lulu, if lulu's the town jailer.

Or lulu and Aeiou could both be mafia and this could be some kind of plot to get the heat off of both of them. But upon rereading, I don't think it makes that much sense for lulu to have said what she did about thinking mafia had a jailer who can act every other night, if she's a mafia jailer? Because she would have been jailing someone every other night for the first few nights of the game... Come to think of it, it doesn't make that much sense for her to say that in either case, with her being a jailer? I know you're reading, lulu, can you give me reasons for the particulars of your dishonest spec?

I'm going in circles, here, and probably none of this is particularly helpful, I'm just vomiting drivel into this thread. I need to go read the other ones.

BTW how do you get notifications for a thread without posting in it

682Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 46 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Fri Feb 26, 2016 8:46 pm

high seraph

high seraph

oh my god five we already agreed that this was gonna be the cool kids thread we're not gonna speculate here we're only gonna eat and drink and have a party ok

683Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 46 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Fri Feb 26, 2016 8:46 pm

Rasei

Rasei

Cures post states 'I'm still here too by the way

684Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 46 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Fri Feb 26, 2016 8:47 pm

Five

Five

Shut the fuck up, Lucas. :3c

Hello, owl, featherscritches for you.

685Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 46 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Fri Feb 26, 2016 8:52 pm

high seraph

high seraph

Ardonye wrote:I'm going to start compiling some vote timestamps and whatnot. Bear with me, it might take awhile. I'm doing it between my PvP queues.

yo mariyay you don't need to go through the trouble, i was actually gradually working on one all phase long so here it is (spoiler: its goddamn huge)

D2 TIMESTAMPED VOTES:

someone in mariya's group should probably tell her that i already have a vote tally or she's gonna waste hours of her life working on one lmao

686Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 46 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Fri Feb 26, 2016 8:56 pm

high seraph

high seraph

i wanna kick t3t tbh doesnt he see that we have the best thread

also oMG FIVE I DONT NEED YOUR SASS OK I CAN KICK U OUT OF THE COOL KIDZ THREAD SINCE iM CLEARLY THE LEADER

Last edited by high seraph on Fri Feb 26, 2016 8:59 pm; edited 2 times in total

687Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 46 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Fri Feb 26, 2016 8:58 pm

Five

Five

T3t, you know full well that's not a phone number for your universe. It's not cool to prank people into unintentionally dialing emergency services.

688Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 46 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Fri Feb 26, 2016 9:08 pm

chinomi

chinomi

sitting among the stars.
viewing a blue marble drenched in blackness.
a vision. understanding.
three tongues reciting knowledge.
text? vocals? rotting away. black as the blue marble.
dripping.
dripping.
dripping.
there is nothing more.

"dare mo shinjinakereba iin da yo" tsubuyaita ne
futari niteta no kana?
ano toki kimi wo mamoru to kimeta no ni

689Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 46 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Fri Feb 26, 2016 9:11 pm

nautilus

nautilus

Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 46 HDfRRp8

690Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 46 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Fri Feb 26, 2016 9:13 pm

chinomi

chinomi

holy shit what the fuck

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 46 of 58]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 52 ... 58  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum