Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6

+22
lulu
deo
angel★
Pan
Mr. Gerbear
Tiki The Troll
Kiyoko
Entelechy
nautilus
Rasei
T3tsuya
alcasync
Aeiou
Mr. Alice
Sammiya
ezzelin
plotstickers
high seraph
drandahl
Ninfia
Luxaria
Cure
26 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 41 ... 58  Next

Go down  Message [Page 24 of 58]

346Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 24 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Wed Feb 24, 2016 8:10 pm

lulu

lulu

do we have anyone here who can translate birdspeak

347Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 24 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Wed Feb 24, 2016 8:16 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 24 D1d92f43968a98d40873c8e0bf3d8b47

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

348Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 24 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Wed Feb 24, 2016 8:24 pm

Cure

Cure

OKAY I AM FINALLY HOME AND AM NOW GOING TO GO GET FOOD (finally) AND SMOOCH A CUTE BOY (probably). PLZ PM ME ANY QUESTIONS/ACTIONS or send me questions on skype and I will get to them in a bit!*

*If you have a bizarre question that I need to consult with the furhosr to give a definitive answer, you might need to wait a little longer. the meowsr is resting. <3

end hosr posr

349Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 24 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Wed Feb 24, 2016 8:29 pm

deo

deo

SCRMWEAMJ.US I THOUGHT I MADE LIKE TWO POSTS SO FAR BUT I GUESS??????/ THEY DIDN'T SNED??????????????????????????????????

anyway uh okay i don't think anything that was lost was really relevant other than hopping on the t3t/eleni belief train

anywho, i was also no lynching for last night, especially since no kill happened. i'm kind of... surprised that people were actually rolling me towards the chopping block "just for inactivity" or something but uh... not going to lie if someone's going to be lynched for no reason i'm probably a better choice

yep that's about it brb crying into Lean Cuisine™ and making sure this one sends fml

350Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 24 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Wed Feb 24, 2016 8:37 pm

chinomi

chinomi

white wings.
two shapes.
different textures.
hues.
silhouettes.

unobtainable. incomprehensible.

i don't think they're words.

konna ikareta sekai no naka de
honto no ai wo
sa. ga. shi. te.
maigo ni natta  watashi no hou ga crazy?
tell me
show me
give me love & truth

351Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 24 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Wed Feb 24, 2016 8:52 pm

plotstickers

plotstickers

chi r u ok

352Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 24 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Wed Feb 24, 2016 8:52 pm

chinomi

chinomi

??? what do you mean

353Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 24 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Wed Feb 24, 2016 8:57 pm

Pan

Pan

Thought: rollover text might be saying that nobody has picked a dystopian YA novel for their book. Who kno.

http://malafight.tumblr.com

354Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 24 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Wed Feb 24, 2016 9:38 pm

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

lulu wrote:do we have anyone here who can translate birdspeak

It's been a few years since I played Hatoful Boyfriend but I think she's saying...

"Up yours.

You're going to just have to guess.

Feed me a dozen live mice."

lulu wrote:can t3t-senpai step on me too... i've been looking for someone to step on me...

Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 24 OnszWsy

For an additional $20 I'll even call you trash and pull your hair.

Satisfaction virtually guaranteed for me.

You can't get service like that anywhere else.

Cure wrote:OKAY I AM FINALLY HOME AND AM NOW GOING TO GO GET FOOD (finally) AND SMOOCH A CUTE BOY (probably).

You better hurry, I'm not going to be available all night.

Five

Five

UNDERSTANDING THE NATURE OF THE QUEER TONGUE OF FLYING FEATHERED CREATURES

It is common knowledge that modern humans (Homo sapiens sapiens) have the anatomical capacity to make more complex communicative sounds than any other creature in the kingdom Animalia1. What is less common knowledge--and, in fact, considered classified information by at least seven national governments2--and rarely believed, despite being absolute truth3, is that most types of birds including all parrots, most birds of prey, and even several varieties of flightless birds, share a means of auditory communication unintelligible to all humans and more advanced than even the most complex of natural and constructed human languages4. A chart follows of common sounds5 made by various types of birds and their meanings in the six most common human languages, as well as Esperanto6.

1Certain organisms in the kingdom Chromista are confirmed to posses more advanced audio-based communication than any animal; however, such communications are so faint as to barely be detectable by instruments of current technology.

2Mr. Hodgman disclaims responsibility for the consequences of the actions of residents of Burkina Faso, Djibouti, Honduras, Lesotho, North Korea, Saint Kitts and Nevis, and Uzbekistan, should they continue reading beyond this point.

3For more information on the nature of absolute truth, and comparisons to other types of truth including personal truth and mathematical truth, please consult The Truth Table, p. 282.

4This excludes constructed fantastic and alien languages such as Elvish and Klingon, because Tolkien was an asshole, Star Trek is for nerds, and fuck it, those aren't even real languages anyway.

5Unfortunately, the nuances of many such sounds are inexpressible via any text-based medium. Many entries in the table may be ambiguous, and as of this time it is completely impossible to translate text-based communications from any avian source.

6Esperanto translation is provided purely because I have found, to this day, absolutely no use for the ill-chosen classes I took several years ago, and this is my first chance to show off.

356Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 24 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Wed Feb 24, 2016 10:02 pm

Cure

Cure

T3tsuya wrote:
Cure wrote:OKAY I AM FINALLY HOME AND AM NOW GOING TO GO GET FOOD (finally) AND SMOOCH A CUTE BOY (probably).

I said a cute boy, thanks.

357Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 24 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Wed Feb 24, 2016 10:30 pm

chinomi

chinomi

Cure wrote:
T3tsuya wrote:

358Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 24 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Wed Feb 24, 2016 10:49 pm

Ardonye

Ardonye

I WOKE UP IN TIME FOR ROLLOVER BUT THEN I FORGOT TO ACCOUNT FOR THE FACT THAT MY APARTMENT WAS BASICALLY GOING TO HAVE NO INTERNET, ELECTRICITY OR RUNNING WATER FOR MOST OF THE DAY

Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 24 121009_EXP_SadDogAteHW.jpg.CROP.rectangle3-large

I am at my dad's place and I now have cats thinking my laptop is their bed. AND one of the cats was yodeling and when I went upstairs he somehow managed to knock something over that banged the door shut and lock himself in.

I will try to compile a spec post of sorts once I sort the cats out.

http://ardonye.tumblr.com

359Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 24 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Wed Feb 24, 2016 11:07 pm

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

Cure wrote:
T3tsuya wrote:

I wasn't going to insist you call me gorgeous but if you're going to be particular about it I don't mind.

360Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 24 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Wed Feb 24, 2016 11:10 pm

Cure

Cure

T3tsuya wrote:
Cure wrote:
T3tsuya wrote:

I wasn't going to insist you call me gorgeous but if you're going to be particular about it I don't mind.

I CAN MODKILL YOU.

Oh my god chi I lost it

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 24 of 58]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 41 ... 58  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum