Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6

+22
lulu
deo
angel★
Pan
Mr. Gerbear
Tiki The Troll
Kiyoko
Entelechy
nautilus
Rasei
T3tsuya
alcasync
Aeiou
Mr. Alice
Sammiya
ezzelin
plotstickers
high seraph
drandahl
Ninfia
Luxaria
Cure
26 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58

Go down  Message [Page 58 of 58]

856Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 58 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Mon Feb 29, 2016 7:37 pm

Pan

Pan

summoned by my name, can confirm. message was v dogelike, so either mariya or someone pretending to be her.

edit: why is this a pagetop

Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 58 TI1i7Mf

http://malafight.tumblr.com

857Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 58 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Mon Feb 29, 2016 7:47 pm

Rasei

Rasei

Pan. I love that cat. I want that cat. Can I have that cat?

Looky Here

Last edited by Zura on Mon Feb 29, 2016 7:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

858Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 58 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Mon Feb 29, 2016 7:55 pm

Pan

Pan

treat him gently and with love

http://malafight.tumblr.com

859Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 58 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Mon Feb 29, 2016 7:59 pm

lulu

lulu

it's been so busy at work i almost forgot to send my action in...

some notes in case i die tonight:

- if i die before aeiou please lynch her, or at least very strongly scrutinise her watcher results on me for that night. there's no reason mafia would kill me while there is a town passive watcher still alive & getting results on me every night.

- if aeiou at any stage flips town or if people generally believe aeiou is town, please lynch five (and vice versa). according to aeiou, the mafia jailer acted on me n1. we know that nautilus was not the mafia jailer. there're basically only three explanations possible:
* aeiou is mafia and is lying about her results (imo she's being honest about her role and just omitted the real mafia jailer)
* aeiou is town & telling the truth, five is the mafia jailer
* nautilus was the mafia jailer, mafia has a post-mortem copy machine, lucas is mafia and lying about nautilus's role (this is a little more convoluted and imo less likely but w/e, it might happen)

- if aeiou is town, then two people acted on me n2: myself and the butt book. from rollover we know that i was NK'd and jailed - aeiou's results account for both actions. the butt book must have been the n2 NKer.
- furthermore, a third role did not show up in aeiou's n2 results. we know from aeiou's n0 results that a busdriver or redirect role would show up - this means that my jail must have been redirected onto myself by a passive role. this could be ardonye's passive, or it could be someone in the game who can turn another player reflective for the night. if aeiou flips town i'm inclined to grill ardonye because i'm pretty sure a reflective-at-night role is maf-leaning. i don't feel super strongly about it though, because it's hard to tell what's happening during night phases + it seems like she's a message sender.

i find five most suspicious right now. after that, lux (IM SORRY... I KNOW YOURE TRYING BUT I CANT SHAKE MY SCUMREAD... at least you're not at the top of the list) and the inactives (anyone who hasn't contributed information to thread). i'm back to neutral reads on everyone else.

860Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 58 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Mon Feb 29, 2016 8:00 pm

Cure

Cure

PHASE END Y'ALL SHUT UP.

please

861Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 58 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Mon Feb 29, 2016 8:17 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Since this post will be #861 and thread splits at 1000, I'm going to go ahead and manually split the threads here.

As a reminder, this is not a game mechanic, this is me doing admin-y things so that the forum doesn't split the threads by itself in a weird location.

I'll edit this post with a link to the new thread once it's up, at 8:30.

Locking this thread for now, to prevent confusion, but I'll unlock it after the new thread gains traction.

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

862Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 58 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Mon Feb 29, 2016 9:02 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

To continue the game, please turn to Chapter 7.

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 58 of 58]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum