Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6

+22
lulu
deo
angel★
Pan
Mr. Gerbear
Tiki The Troll
Kiyoko
Entelechy
nautilus
Rasei
T3tsuya
alcasync
Aeiou
Mr. Alice
Sammiya
ezzelin
plotstickers
high seraph
drandahl
Ninfia
Luxaria
Cure
26 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57, 58  Next

Go down  Message [Page 56 of 58]

826Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 56 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Mon Feb 29, 2016 10:00 am

Five

Five

I am suspect to some degree of everyone who voted for Blaire last phase. That lynch should absolutely not have happened. Lucas is probably at the bottom of that list, however.

827Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 56 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Mon Feb 29, 2016 10:05 am

eleni

eleni

holy, Blaire claimed as bus driver! :< unfortunately i think most people missed it at the time, but she did reiterate last phase so i'm not sure if people just... missed it again somehow? (only skimmed through thread)

she targeted T3t and lulu n0, which explains what happened with Aeiou's results:

lulu wrote:aeiou > eleni > mr alice > NK
1. NK on t3tsuya
2. blair swaps t3tsuya with me
3. eleni acts on t3tsuya but hits me instead and takes the NK, the NK is now on eleni
4. aeiou's passive triggers, she sees eleni and blair acting on me

828Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 56 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Mon Feb 29, 2016 10:06 am

alcasync

alcasync

I'm not really sure why you think I'm acting differently, besides that I'm less active than in past games, but I already addressed that in Katabasis in that I don't really have the time to be very active on this forum anymore. Rollover is actually at a very bad time for me so I'm usually not online during then!

Hmm, that said, I'm also not at all concerned about dying because I actually get a new set of abilities after I die! Those abilities have the possibility to be more useful than my abilities while alive, which is why I asked not to be revived. I can also send a message from death, so I'll reveal my ability after I die. ;v;

Also, the rollover hints this time are June 3 and June 30, and I'm sure at least one of them is the role that ate high seraph's post.

high seraph wrote: yeah, I'll be investigating Blaire's role next because idk, I don't think she actually said what ther role did? ???/ I might have missed it.

She claimed bus driver, and drove lulu and T3tsuya on N0. I'm guessing her action appeared in rollover as the gibberish.

829Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 56 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Mon Feb 29, 2016 10:19 am

high seraph

high seraph

oh yeah like i said i really wasnt into it last phase so i may have missed blaire's last posts

isn't it kinda weird that a bus driver would show up in rollover tho :-/a

updated claims:

I still plan on investigating Blaire either way because, who knows, maybe there's some other secret aspect of her role? Like I really don't want to overthink this but since we have the opportunity, we might as well take it, right?? Well unless you guys want me to look into Ninfia?? ? ? I'm cool with that too, I just... don't really see the point in a phase investigating a neutral lmao.

also @alca what makes you think the dates have any connection to the role that ruined my post? if you... don't mind me asking, that is............

Last edited by high seraph on Mon Feb 29, 2016 11:21 am; edited 1 time in total

830Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 56 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Mon Feb 29, 2016 10:36 am

Pan

Pan

lucas im offended u would call me scum ive been nothing but self-serving and hands-off this entire game im trash at best

i caught the bus hint when it was first posted actually but have been trying not to interfere. but then i got attached. im blaire-aligned now. this isnt my actual alignment im still neutral i just has a sad bc blaire is the dead. this doesnt mean im particularly town-leaning now tho bc ya'll're the ones who killed her after all.

edit: this is my 69th post. i am an adult. titty sprinkles.

http://malafight.tumblr.com

831Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 56 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Mon Feb 29, 2016 10:40 am

alcasync

alcasync

If you have unlimited uses, might as well investigate Blaire! If you have limited uses, though, I would save your action maybe, since I feel like Blaire had been pretty open about her role. ;v;

Also umm! The rollover hints (June 3 and June 30) are for roles that acted on D3, and one of the roles that acted on D3 was the one that ruined your post. The other one might be the intermission editing. Did anyone see if the intermission was edited? Of course, either of them could also be a decoy hint. ;v;

832Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 56 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Mon Feb 29, 2016 11:22 am

high seraph

high seraph

Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 56 TTXyxTl

Original post:

833Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 56 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Mon Feb 29, 2016 11:25 am

Five

Five

Honestly, I can see reasons to investigate either option. I don't think there's likely to be any more to Blaire's role than she told us, but on the off chance of, I dunno, something like a wacko death miller sort of thing it'd be kinda nice to know? On the other hand, investigating Ninfia isn't likely to give us particularly useful information because they were neutral so their powers probably didn't have much to do with the rest of us, but they did apparently initiate a story writing contest at the beginning of the game, so we could learn what's up with that...

Either way, I'm not gonna tell you what to do, fam. Either option is pretty mediocre, I think. I'll reiterate alca's point that now is probably a bad time to act if you have a limited number of actions.

834Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 56 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Mon Feb 29, 2016 11:33 am

Pan

Pan

thank u lucas dear you're a peach xoxo

http://malafight.tumblr.com

835Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 56 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Mon Feb 29, 2016 12:03 pm

Five

Five

Oh, right, for what it's worth, Lucas, you've got my night actions mixed up. I was on Luxxxiepop n0 and lulu n1.

836Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 56 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Mon Feb 29, 2016 12:17 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

I said one "x".

837Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 56 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Mon Feb 29, 2016 12:34 pm

Five

Five

Then other people started saying it with one x. If they get one x, I get three.

838Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 56 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Mon Feb 29, 2016 1:27 pm

ezzelin

ezzelin

6.1 Instant Tiredness

Total Time:
Prep: fffffffff
Cooking: why

Difficulty: no

Yield:
stahp

Ingredients:
500 mL exhaustion
1 bag powdered pain

Directions:
Sift the powdered pain into cold exhaustion. Mix slowly to combine the ingredients, then continue to whisk the mixture until it thickens. Pour into serving cups. Leave in the fridge until firm.

Serve with a fair amount of painkillers and very much needed sleep.1

Chef's Notes:
1 In other words, I am fucking tired and in a world of pain and effectively unable to spec atm. stuffing myself with painkillers in hopes of feeling better tomorrow so I can make an actual useful post.

839Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 56 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Mon Feb 29, 2016 3:11 pm

chinomi

chinomi

helllllooooo

okay so basically my vote on blaire came from the fact that they weren't talking a whole lot in the thread. i was the first vote on blaire and i won't try to hide that. it was my mistake that the lynch fell on blaire. however, i think it'd make more sense to turn toward those who hoped on my vote. i also admit i didn't notice blaire's driver claim (the older post) and didn't think to change my vote after it, too. and if i'm being honest... even if i TRULY noticed the claim i don't think i would have unvoted. i had no literal idea whom to vote in my own personal separated thread and i'm not really one to believe claims right away either. so... basically i fucked up and now we're here since i led a lynch onto a townie. hurrah 4 me. good mafia player a+++ would play with again WE ALL KNOW I'M A BAD PLAYER ANYWAY 8)!!!

and someone earlier mentioned that they'd vote for me next based on the sole belief that the one-maf-per-thread theory was true. i was the first person to bring up that theory. if we're voting me BASED on that theory then ???? why would i give up information like that? ADDITIONALLY i don't even know if that theory holds much base because when i brought it up i also mentioned i didn't know if it worked well with the ratios - i still don't think it works well with the ratios.

AND FINALLY..........

please notice the sunset.

840Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 56 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Mon Feb 29, 2016 4:37 pm

Rasei

Rasei

@T3t, I'm town and I'm a stunner. At the time I switched my vote, I only read my timeline because I only had a couple of minutes while in the bathroom. I didn't read any of the other timelines, but in my experience, I believe the only other bus driver I seen was mafia.

If the theory that each thread had at least one mafia in it is correct, then I now believe either Five or Chi is mafia. I will send in my stun to either of those two depending on what they post today. (Sadly the post has to be from that phase for it to work.)

Edit: I cannot read your latest post Lucas.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 56 of 58]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57, 58  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum