Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6

+22
lulu
deo
angel★
Pan
Mr. Gerbear
Tiki The Troll
Kiyoko
Entelechy
nautilus
Rasei
T3tsuya
alcasync
Aeiou
Mr. Alice
Sammiya
ezzelin
plotstickers
high seraph
drandahl
Ninfia
Luxaria
Cure
26 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58  Next

Go down  Message [Page 57 of 58]

841Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 57 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Mon Feb 29, 2016 4:57 pm

lulu

lulu

why is lucas getting bullied!!!!

842Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 57 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Mon Feb 29, 2016 5:07 pm

Five

Five

BUT FIRST, I HAVE TO TALK ABOUT PARALLEL UNIVERSES

Please help, I'm trapped in a house parallel universe factory. I've slipped out of QPU alignment1. Should I not find a way back onto the QPU grid2, I may be lost not only from this mafia game but from our universe forever.

1Being "QPU aligned" refers to being a multiple of four parallel universes away from the main universe.

2The "QPU grid" is the set of parallel universes that are QPU aligned.

843Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 57 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Mon Feb 29, 2016 5:14 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 57 54AfUAC

Please tell me someone else's thread is just as messed up as mine.

Edit:
Spoiler:

844Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 57 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Mon Feb 29, 2016 5:22 pm

Rasei

Rasei

Mine is

Edit: Lux, I refreshed my tab and it went back to normal.

845Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 57 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Mon Feb 29, 2016 5:32 pm

drandahl

drandahl

@Hosrs... sorry if these questions have already been answered or are obvious.

1. Are we absolutely guaranteed that the dimension promotion was random?
2. Are the rollover hints for people who actually successfully acted, or for people who sent in night actions?

846Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 57 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Mon Feb 29, 2016 5:40 pm

Cure

Cure

1. OvO
2. OvO

847Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 57 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Mon Feb 29, 2016 5:52 pm

high seraph

high seraph

Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 57 HdnYHyS

Original post:

848Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 57 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Mon Feb 29, 2016 5:54 pm

Cure

Cure

i know im laughing

849Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 57 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Mon Feb 29, 2016 6:06 pm

Rasei

Rasei

Do you need a hug? Katsura will be happy to hug you

850Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 57 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Mon Feb 29, 2016 6:37 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Okay, beat from work, and I wanted to right a non-flavorful post anyway, just to be sure I'm being clear about my claims. Also, i wish I knew what Lucas's last post said.

• I claimed, during the madness of The House of Leaves event, that should I die, it won't be announced. Considering all the strangeness going on at the time, I figured it best to reveal that just in case, to head off more potential confusion.
  • Because i claimed that, I worried the Mafia might try to take advantage of it, so I used my one and only role power...
    I jailed myself.
  • In my role PM, in bold, it says I can jail myself (the flavor being me seeking out a safe place away from the action), but just once. At first I was glad to have it, fit my book(s) perfectly, but then seemed kinda lame compared to what Nautie did...
  • ...until I started to wonder in non-bold section right after my role mechanic was just flavor, or in fact still tied in with my mechanic. Turns out they were serious, and a lot more happened than I anticipated, or even WANTED to have happen, enough to put a target on my back. XD
  • Finally...I just wish you all knew what my role is based on, and knew the context behind everything, because then like the hosrs and I, you could join us in having no butts, because we laughed them off at the spectacle that followed (that was absolutely, ingeniously perfect for my book(s)).

Okay...now gonna go wear myself out even further at the gym.

851Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 57 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Mon Feb 29, 2016 6:40 pm

drandahl

drandahl

I have a pretty good guess on your book, Monsieur LeTroll.

852Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 57 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Mon Feb 29, 2016 6:50 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Actually, real quick:

I walked up to Lulu, the oly one who seemed to be both trustworthy, and to know of secure places to stow people away for a night. "Lulu. I may need to ask for your assistance," I said, giving her a warm smile. "I'm afraid The Enemy may be onto me now, and I will need a safe, quiet place to consider a plan of action. Do you think you could aid me in this endeavor?" I only hoped that my action in saving her, unintentionally or otherwise, would help her to see this as an opportunity to repay a favor.

853Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 57 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Mon Feb 29, 2016 7:09 pm

Rasei

Rasei

Katsura holds out one of his own post in front of Tiki. It states, 'Kill me first!'

854Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 57 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Mon Feb 29, 2016 7:19 pm

drandahl

drandahl

lulu wrote:@lucas
i mean i just wanted to confirm that your role is definitely "you can act on dead players in order to receive information on them", because nautilus's death isn't showing up on the ratio

Her name is crossed off on the first page.

855Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 57 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Mon Feb 29, 2016 7:36 pm

alcasync

alcasync

Oh by the way, I was rereading the threads and umm!

@high seraph, to add to your list, I think Ardonye is message sender? Both Pan and Ezzelin mentioned receiving a message and something about dogs. ;v;

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 57 of 58]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum