Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6

+22
lulu
deo
angel★
Pan
Mr. Gerbear
Tiki The Troll
Kiyoko
Entelechy
nautilus
Rasei
T3tsuya
alcasync
Aeiou
Mr. Alice
Sammiya
ezzelin
plotstickers
high seraph
drandahl
Ninfia
Luxaria
Cure
26 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 41 ... 58  Next

Go down  Message [Page 25 of 58]

361Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 25 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Wed Feb 24, 2016 11:29 pm

Ardonye

Ardonye

ROLLOVER RECAP N0
Two jails. (Sammiya, alcasync)
Two stuns. (High seraph, chinomi)
NK on eleni that failed.
Original NK target was T3t.

RE NUMBER OF JAILS & STUNS: I don't think anyone has brought this up yet, but there is a possibility of a role-stealing role being in play?
Mysteries: Crumpled post. "ՂՂԶՐՐՐՐᑞ ᒢᔟᕶᕶ ᗲ৩৩৭〰ԴԴԴձձլ"

ROLLOVER RECAP D1 (times GMT +7)
lulu: vote eleni @ 13:19
chinomi: vote Mr. Alice @ 14:58
Ninfia: vote ezzelin @ 22:57
Five: vote Luxaria @ 22:44
Ninfia: unvote ezzelin, vote T3tsuya @ 23:44
eleni: vote lulu @ 01:13
Ninfia: unvote T3tsuya @ 01:25
Rasei: vote NL @ 01:28
Ardonye: vote NL @ 02:25
alcasync: vote plotstickers @ 03:55
Mr Gerbear: vote NL @ 05:49
ezzelin: vote deo @ 05:52
high seraph: vote NL @ 06:41
angelstar: vote NL @ 06:55
Tiki the Troll: vote NL @ 07:42
lulu: unvote eleni, vote Mr. Alice @ 07:48
Pan: vote NL @ 08:24
Ninfia: vote deo @ 08:45
plotstickers: vote NL @ 09:07
Aeiou: vote NL @ 09:39
Sammiya: vote NL @ 09:47
Mr. Alice: vote deo @ 10:13
Entelechy: vote NV @ 10:17
Luxaria: vote NV @ 10:52
ROLLOVER @ 11:00

Intermission was updated some time in D1.

Also my god using the shitty laptop keyboard with some keys that are barely working is PAIN. And cats running all around me send help

Edit: WOW PAGE TOP
Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 25 Dog_clothing_star_dog_black_star_on_gold-r625e6f6a17df4f00bd49b0c59e4b5f3e_v9i79_8byvr_324

http://ardonye.tumblr.com

362Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 25 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Wed Feb 24, 2016 11:55 pm

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

Ardonye wrote:

WOW PAGE TOP

SPECULATION

SO LISTS

WOW

Good dog.

Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 25 3MsXWj0

363Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 25 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Thu Feb 25, 2016 12:10 am

Ardonye

Ardonye

T3tsuya wrote:
Ardonye wrote:

WOW PAGE TOP

SPECULATION

SO LISTS

WOW

Good dog.

Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 25 3MsXWj0
AW YISSSS

http://ardonye.tumblr.com

364Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 25 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Thu Feb 25, 2016 12:22 am

Rasei

Rasei

I have things I want to say, but to sleepy to say. I will catch up tomorrow or Friday

365Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 25 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Thu Feb 25, 2016 2:27 am

ezzelin

ezzelin

2.1 French Chiost

Total Time:
30 min
Prep: 5 min
Cook: 10 min

Yield:
24 servings

Ingredients

1 teaspoon ground lyrics
1/4 teaspoon ground Japanese
2 tablespoons chinomi
4 tablespoons recognition
4 songs
1/4 cup Lamb.
1/2 teaspoon GARNiDELIA extract
8 slices post
meaning to taste

Directions:
In a small bowl, combine lyrics, Japanese, and chinomi, and set aside briefly.

In a non-stick pan, melt recognition over medium heat. Whisk together chinomi, lyrics, Japanese, songs, GARNiDELIA extract and Lamb. and pour into a shallow container. Dip post in the mixture, and fry the slices until golden brown.

Serve with meaning, if you can find any.

366Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 25 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Thu Feb 25, 2016 8:50 am

chinomi

chinomi

what are you talking about oh my god is ezz ok

367Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 25 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Thu Feb 25, 2016 9:40 am

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

aw yee dat Garnidelia tho

368Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 25 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Thu Feb 25, 2016 11:19 am

chinomi

chinomi

what

369Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 25 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Thu Feb 25, 2016 11:31 am

nautilus

nautilus

There is much discussion as to whether or not the stars were visible that night, and indeed, if the fourth figure's comments had any truth to them. Meteorological reports indicate that at the time this comment was made, there was significant cloud cover over much of the United States. The possibility of the fourth figure making an incorrect statement has been floated by several academics, who point to the existence of the Farmer's Almanac among Kayla's belongings. Others suggest that there is a hidden meaning behind this seemingly inaccurate and strange phrase, in-line with other observations of the fourth figure. Needless to say, none of the children express a want to see the stars, and the fourth figure exits the room alone.4

4The place was a garbage dump, full of trash and rotting food and lots and lots of paper. The funny thing is is that the paper has nothing on it. Well. I don't mean to say that the paper is blank, because it sure as hell isn't. It's all black and you can see the printer ink bleed through onto the other side of the page, and perhaps in some weird alternate universe a full page spread of darkness could indicate you falling down a very long elevator shaft, but that isn't the point. Whatever the previous owner of this place was doing with all these sheets of paper, I couldn't fucking guess. Maybe he really wanted to test his printer pretty damn thoroughly. Who knows.
      Clem came over at 1:30 with some cleaning supplies. Buckets of bleach, some Clorox, some brooms and mops and rags. I figured he'd dump all of his crap outside of the apartment door and leave, perhaps with a greeting card or something wishing me luck. Instead, I found him in the hallway, posed like a drill sergeant. He smiled and promptly dragged all of his shit the main room.
      "It's a lot friendlier now," I remember him saying as he flicked on the light. At that point, I think, I had finally bought some decent lights and strung them up around the apartment. Haha. Friendlier. As if. He took my look as a cue to stop talking and get to the cleaning.

It seems the more I dig into the apartment, the more shit I'm finding. Last night I found piles of old suitcases filled with what... fuck, what's the word? (---can't remember this word---) assignments, full of carefully written letters. Whoever owned this place, he was quite the artiste. At least that's what I'd call him. Either that or he had a lot of time on his hands, that's for sure. I don't know what kind of person he was, because he has identification and I found it the other day stuffed under a plank in the floor, but a name on a social security card ain't going to give you any insights. To be honest, I haven't spent a lot of time searching him up but maybe there are just some things that shouldn't be searched. He had no computer, anyways, and when I managed to lug up the battered tower that Clem had given me a few Christmases ago, I couldn't get the goddamn internet working. I called a technician to come over and help, but several hours into Act Two of L'Arlésienne I hung up. Fast service my ass. I'm better off fixing all of this shit myself.
       What I have been researching is ways to get out of this fucking lease. Apparently what's-his-name wrote a pretty hardcore will, with every loophole covered and my name all over the papers. I asked to take a look at it after all had been said and done when people tracked me down as next of kin, and I'm not a lawyer or any shit like that, but even I could feel that this was something serious. There was something about holding the piece of paper in my hands that made me think, shit. Shit shit shit this is all fucking real. And in that moment, I felt as if that guy was staring at me. I knew he was dead, but trust me when I say he was looking at me.
      You might be thinking, why don't you just move somewhere else? Well, funny story, but I didn't really have anywhere else to go.
      But what about Clem, you say? He seems like a good guy. Sure. You can only say that because you've never dealt with him before. Listen, if I had to live with that guy for more than three seconds, I'd have him on the floor and be walking out the door.
     So, you see, my hands are kind of tied. And Clem ain't no legal expert, either.
     But that's okay, no big deal. I'll figure a way out of this fucking lease, I'll turn a profit. I always do. The possibility is open.
     For now though, I have to deal with what I have. For being the next of kin, the authorities didn't tell me shit about how he died. He just kind of died and that was it. Was it a car crash? A disease? Nothing. I don't even know where he died. I went to the library and looked up some old newspapers, but there wasn't even a generic death notice for him. He just fucked off and gave me all of his shit.
     Huh.
     What if all of this paper was his deathbed? There's enough of it to fucking stuff a coffin at this rate. Maybe he died in here.
     No, fuck, that's too morbid.
     I think I'll throw out all of that paper tomorrow.

370Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 25 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Thu Feb 25, 2016 12:10 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

Nautilus, did you just kill a man.

371Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 25 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Thu Feb 25, 2016 12:23 pm

angel★

angel★

MAMAAAAA
JUST KILLED A MAN
put a gun against his head
pulled my trigger
now he's dead
oops

372Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 25 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Thu Feb 25, 2016 12:27 pm

Cure

Cure

i was going to come in and post a vote tally and then i realized it was a night phase

373Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 25 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Thu Feb 25, 2016 12:28 pm

eleni

eleni

you're the mafia aren't you, mitsu

all six of them

374Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 25 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Thu Feb 25, 2016 12:29 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

Vote:Cure's left thumb talon

there u go don't say i never did nothin for ya

375Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 25 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Thu Feb 25, 2016 1:02 pm

Entelechy

Entelechy

I got family coming into town for the weekend (actually, arriving in three hours), so I will likely be scattered and scrambling to keep up until Sunday night/Monday.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 25 of 58]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 41 ... 58  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum