Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4]

+10
high seraph
drandahl
Aeiou
Kiyoko
Tiki The Troll
Sammiya
Luxaria
Doak
Mr. Alice
Kotakia
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 46 ... 52  Next

Go down  Message [Page 40 of 52]

586Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] - Page 40 Empty Re: Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] Sat Jan 30, 2016 8:37 am

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

I admire your gumption, Dran...
Vote: Drandahl

Great plan, but I'mma fight!

587Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] - Page 40 Empty Re: Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] Sat Jan 30, 2016 8:57 am

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

heads up im gonna be out most of the day! illcheck in whenever i remember/can, but idk how often that will be! so ill just drop this here too, but we can lynch two people today, right? are yall gonna do that or nah

Vote: drandahl

588Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] - Page 40 Empty Re: Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] Sat Jan 30, 2016 10:15 am

Doak

Doak

INTERMISSION

Cure has been revived.

The ratio stands at 5 citizenry, 3 illuminati, 2 ILLUMINA™.

589Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] - Page 40 Empty Re: Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] Sat Jan 30, 2016 12:08 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

I guess since we can lynch two people, some of you guys keep your vote on drandahl and I'll

vote: high seraph

just in case. Ratio does say there are two ILLUMINA™, after all.

weba raie

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

590Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] - Page 40 Empty Re: Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] Sat Jan 30, 2016 12:16 pm

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

Hey, Cure! Welcome back.

I'll follow Kiyoko's example and Vote: High Seraph

https://crywolf.rpg-board.net

591Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] - Page 40 Empty Re: Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] Sat Jan 30, 2016 3:45 pm

Cure

Cure

Why this? I just wanted to be dead in peace. I want to get off the crazy train that is this game also I GOT A FUCKED UP VERSION OF MY OLD ROLE BACK AND I AM NOT PLEASED. DOAK-CHAN I AM NO LONGER DOAKI DOAKI FOR YOU

592Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] - Page 40 Empty Re: Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] Sat Jan 30, 2016 4:03 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Cure wrote:Why this? I just wanted to be dead in peace. I want to get off the crazy train that is this game also I GOT A FUCKED UP VERSION OF MY OLD ROLE BACK AND I AM NOT PLEASED. DOAK-CHAN I AM NO LONGER DOAKI DOAKI FOR YOU

You're welcome.

593Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] - Page 40 Empty Re: Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] Sat Jan 30, 2016 4:04 pm

Doak

Doak

cure don't lie to me bb

vote talley

lindahl some votes
high seraph less votes
everyone else no votes

594Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] - Page 40 Empty Re: Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] Sat Jan 30, 2016 4:14 pm

Cure

Cure

Taki The Tender wrote:

You're welcome.

I think it's really funny that you wasted a wish to revive me, apparently, just to spite me because I was ~relieved~ that I had died when said post was. a: a joke, and b: I don't really care if I'm dead or not so thanks for reviving me I guess are you trying to be annoying still? I can't even tell.

tbh if I had a wish I'd wish for everyone in this game to die and doak to be sucked into a black hole. no one wins. only suffering and spacetime shenanigans.

595Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] - Page 40 Empty Re: Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] Sat Jan 30, 2016 5:18 pm

Doak

Doak

cure dear you're not being nice, is this because I said you were less important than the universe

596Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] - Page 40 Empty Re: Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] Sat Jan 30, 2016 6:14 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Cure wrote:
Taki The Tender wrote:

You're welcome.

I think it's really funny that you wasted a wish to revive me, apparently, just to spite me because I was ~relieved~ that I had died when said post was. a: a joke, and b: I don't really care if I'm dead or not so thanks for reviving me I guess are you trying to be annoying still? I can't even tell.

tbh if I had a wish I'd wish for everyone in this game to die and doak to be sucked into a black hole. no one wins. only suffering and spacetime shenanigans.

You're still part of a ratio that is beneficial for me to win, jokes or not. And, jokes or no, you're still good at this game. Just had to hope you remained Town, er, Citizenry.

Edit: And as stated, annoyance is really not the goal. That sort of thing is just detrimental to the forum as a whole, and this place has been good to me, so I'd rather not tear it apart.

597Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] - Page 40 Empty Re: Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] Sat Jan 30, 2016 6:59 pm

Aeiou

Aeiou

So do we still just get one vote, and then the top two get lynched? For some reason I was thinking everyone got to make two votes but lmao that might be hectic.

I really dont know what to make of the whole Illumina thing...

I'll do vote: high seraph

598Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] - Page 40 Empty Re: Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] Sat Jan 30, 2016 7:21 pm

Doak

Doak

VOTE TALLEY

lindahl IV
high seraph IV

Kiyoko vs. lindahl high seraph
Luxaria vs. lindahl
high seraph vs. lindahl
Taki the Tender vs. lindahl
Mr. Alice vs. lindahl
Sammiya vs. high seraph
Aeiou vs. high seraph
Cure vs. high seraph

Last edited by Doak on Sat Jan 30, 2016 7:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

599Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] - Page 40 Empty Re: Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] Sat Jan 30, 2016 7:32 pm

Cure

Cure

WHY THE FUCK ISN'T MY VOTE BEING COUNTED?

600Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] - Page 40 Empty Re: Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] Sat Jan 30, 2016 7:34 pm

Doak

Doak

Cure wrote:WHY THE FUCK ISN'T MY VOTE BEING COUNTED?
Because I can't read and I missed it I'm acting out in hopes that you'll pay attention to me again

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 40 of 52]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 46 ... 52  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum