Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4]

+10
high seraph
drandahl
Aeiou
Kiyoko
Tiki The Troll
Sammiya
Luxaria
Doak
Mr. Alice
Kotakia
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 52  Next

Go down  Message [Page 46 of 52]

676Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] - Page 46 Empty Re: Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] Tue Feb 02, 2016 8:35 pm

Aeiou

Aeiou

Im not maf, there isnt even maf in this game. Keep up. I cannot even believe I missed out on rollover, yesterday I had an appt and forgot to check the tghread and today I had a meeting that lasted way longer than it shouldve so :<

677Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] - Page 46 Empty Re: Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] Tue Feb 02, 2016 10:24 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

wait why am i maf/illuminati illumafiati

678Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] - Page 46 Empty Re: Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] Wed Feb 03, 2016 9:25 am

Doak

Doak

INTERMISSION

KIYOKO HAS BEEN SHOT. SHE WAS A MEMBER OF THE ILLUMINATI.

The ratio stands at 4 citizenry, 2 illuminati.

679Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] - Page 46 Empty Re: Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] Wed Feb 03, 2016 9:55 am

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Oh thank god

Bye suckers

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

680Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] - Page 46 Empty Re: Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] Wed Feb 03, 2016 9:55 am

Cure

Cure

i told you kiyo was illuminati ty sammie chan

(I cannot believe i was ninjad by one line thirty minutes after the last post)

681Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] - Page 46 Empty Re: Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] Wed Feb 03, 2016 11:23 am

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

holy shit, good job sammi!!! (please say you were the one who did the thing omg)

682Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] - Page 46 Empty Re: Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] Wed Feb 03, 2016 12:34 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Kiyoko wrote:Oh thank god

Bye suckers

Come, Kiyo. Let us point and laugh at the rest of them.

683Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] - Page 46 Empty Re: Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] Wed Feb 03, 2016 2:08 pm

high seraph

high seraph

if this was gakuen mafia and i was sensei i would definitely give sammie a ☆ (i guess)

684Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] - Page 46 Empty Re: Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] Wed Feb 03, 2016 5:08 pm

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

Yep, I shot Kiyoko. (In the hallway. With the revolver.)

https://crywolf.rpg-board.net

685Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] - Page 46 Empty Re: Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] Wed Feb 03, 2016 7:00 pm

Doak

Doak

since nobody has voted at all and I'm kinda busy tonight i'll be extending this phase 24 hours I suppose????

686Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] - Page 46 Empty Re: Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] Wed Feb 03, 2016 7:27 pm

Aeiou

Aeiou

So the players still alive are:
me, Blaire, Sammi, Lucas, Cure, and Nautilus.

People I dont want to vote(me, cure, nautilus, sammi):
Me, I'm citizen and I know that lmao so I won't be voting for myself :>
Cure flipped Citizen and the ratio seemed to reflect that they are still citizen soo assuming Cure is still citizen.
Nautilus was stunned twice and both those nights, NKs went through so I'm willing to believe they are citizen.
Sammiya, shot an illuminati which is very procitizenry, at the same time it could be a maneuver to gain trust but I don't want to vote for her yet. Sammi, is there a reason you shot Kiyoko?

So that leaves Blaire and Lucas. I'm fine with voting either, and hey maybe they are both illuminati anyhow. Either way, trusting that me and cure are citizen then that only leave 4 players so that's like 50/50 chance of voting for an illuminati rright?? Is that how...math works....uhh

I'll go ahead and vote: High Seraph/Lucas

RE: rollover, it's up to you Doak ;^; maybe just in a few hours?? Idk if I want the day phase to drag on that long...

687Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] - Page 46 Empty Re: Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] Wed Feb 03, 2016 7:46 pm

Cure

Cure

VOTE: VOWELS

688Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] - Page 46 Empty Re: Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] Wed Feb 03, 2016 7:54 pm

Aeiou

Aeiou

...what

689Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] - Page 46 Empty Re: Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] Wed Feb 03, 2016 8:03 pm

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

SORRY. I've been doing homework (and am still doing homework) so I got distracted, otl.

I chose Kiyoko since it seemed possible she was mafia, and I had a vague gut feeling that she was so I followed that.

Cure is town, I'm town. I forgot nautilus was playing. If that rollover can be trusted, Lucas was originally a Illumina and with the ratio going up it indicates that he's town now.

Out of the current players alive, I kind of trust Cure the most atm. In a bit of hurry since in the middle of some homework that has a time limit, so Vote: Aeiou

https://crywolf.rpg-board.net

690Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] - Page 46 Empty Re: Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] Wed Feb 03, 2016 8:39 pm

Aeiou

Aeiou

Ok so what you're forgetting (and I'm at work on my phone or else I'd link) is that Lucas WASNT illumina!! He said it was a drawback to his wish. As far as I know I was illumina as of that rollover with dran. So illumina going back to citizen is really me.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 46 of 52]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 52  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum