Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4]

+10
high seraph
drandahl
Aeiou
Kiyoko
Tiki The Troll
Sammiya
Luxaria
Doak
Mr. Alice
Kotakia
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 36 ... 52  Next

Go down  Message [Page 21 of 52]

301Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] - Page 21 Empty Re: Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] Thu Jan 21, 2016 9:20 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Hi Lucas.

I'm not even trying to pagetop. But, here ya go:

302Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] - Page 21 Empty Re: Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] Thu Jan 21, 2016 10:38 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

so imo

1. Mr. Alice - maf
2. Doak - town?
3. Luxaria - ???
4. Sammiya - town
5. Tiki - town?
6. Kiyoko - (well, I'm town, but that's me saying it so)
7. Aeiou - ???
8. drandahl - maf
9. high seraph - ???
10. Cure - town
11. nautilus - ???

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

303Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] - Page 21 Empty Re: Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] Thu Jan 21, 2016 10:44 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Hmm...good list, but, question. Should we focus on burning through one person's wishes at a time, or just kinda get everyone on the Mafia/??? list killed at least once? Granted, we can't tell alignments by reveal anymore, but that should at least remove everyone's original role.

304Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] - Page 21 Empty Re: Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] Thu Jan 21, 2016 11:23 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

I'm leaning the same as your list for the most part, Kiyo. I'd also add that I feel like there's a chance Lucas is town because I am pretty sure he was being honest about his role and interactions, but then again honesty doesn't necessarily mean he's not mafia.

Unrelated, there is a chance I might spontaneously combust during the night. Not the kind like Cure feared, being a vampire that can't be in the sun, but I mean I might actually just explode or even vanish from reality. Just letting everyone know.

Edit: Don't worry, though. I have a plan. And a lot of duct tape.
Edit2: Note that my plan might also explode or cause me to vanish from reality. So, there's that as well. But I'll still have the duct tape.

305Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] - Page 21 Empty Re: Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] Thu Jan 21, 2016 11:49 pm

Aeiou

Aeiou

I just?? cant even. I don't like the obscurity :< it's really hard to speculate with that going on haha I'm interested in knowing what Lux is doing. I hope it's exciting

306Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] - Page 21 Empty Re: Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] Fri Jan 22, 2016 5:41 am

high seraph

high seraph

what phase is this glub glub fish fish bubble swim

307Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] - Page 21 Empty Re: Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] Fri Jan 22, 2016 6:23 am

nautilus

nautilus

I come back to this thread after days of not really checking in and

what the fuck is going on.

I will say though that I did actually pick vanilla as my first choice for my role but I didn't get it in the end so if anything I can safely say that there are no role duplicates*

*unless Kiyoko is lying

308Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] - Page 21 Empty Re: Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] Fri Jan 22, 2016 8:23 am

Luxaria

Luxaria

Aeiou wrote:I just?? cant even. I don't like the obscurity :< it's really hard to speculate with that going on haha I'm interested in knowing what Lux is doing. I hope it's exciting

Contrary to what you may think, it's more me hoping that I don't actually do anything that's the problem, here.

*cautiously adds more duct tape*

309Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] - Page 21 Empty Re: Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] Fri Jan 22, 2016 8:36 am

Doak

Doak

Luxie, I don't know what it is exactly you're thinking of doing, but if you're thinking of using the paw to wish for nothing... please, just, don't.

310Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] - Page 21 Empty Re: Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] Fri Jan 22, 2016 8:48 am

Kotakia

Kotakia

10 points to 8*:2*^

^no actual points are being awarded to Paul.

Last edited by Kotakia on Fri Jan 22, 2016 8:49 am; edited 1 time in total

http://kotakia.tumblr.com

311Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] - Page 21 Empty Re: Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] Fri Jan 22, 2016 8:48 am

Luxaria

Luxaria

I'm not using the paw, don't worry. uwu

I'm more just saying that I may not have thought through my role when I originally wished for it. I probably could just not say anything and be fine, but at the moment I have no idea how badly Kotakia is going to make me reap what I've sown with my original wish. So if I die, it is 90% likely to be related to that fact. I can't guarantee reviving or my back-up plan would allow me to communicate, thus the early warning.

312Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] - Page 21 Empty Re: Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] Fri Jan 22, 2016 9:06 am

Doak

Doak

Luxaria wrote:I'm not using the paw, don't worry. uwu

I'm more just saying that I may not have thought through my role when I originally wished for it. I probably could just not say anything and be fine, but at the moment I have no idea how badly Kotakia is going to make me reap what I've sown with my original wish. So if I die, it is 90% likely to be related to that fact. I can't guarantee reviving or my back-up plan would allow me to communicate, thus the early warning.
If you don't mind? Hold off on that for a little bit. Just a phase (or two, if it's night-only). Pretty please?

313Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] - Page 21 Empty Re: Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] Fri Jan 22, 2016 9:08 am

Luxaria

Luxaria

I'm not using my role, either. I am being honest when I say I am literally held together with duct tape right now.

Edit: To clarify, I'm not planning to use the monkey paw or my role right this moment. More that some, uh, oversights in originally wishing for the role mean I may or may not be liable to sudden explosions.

I wish I hadn't said anything because I didn't mean to cause so much alarm. I also do not much wish to go into detail just this phase because I think that benefits mafia far too much. I may say more next phase, depending on if anything does or does not happen to me.

314Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] - Page 21 Empty Re: Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] Fri Jan 22, 2016 12:47 pm

high seraph

high seraph

Luxaria wrote:I'm not using my role, either. I am being honest when I say I am literally held together with duct tape right now.

That sound really fishy kinky. Did you wish to have your Fifty Shades of Gray [sic] role again?? fish glub bubble down

315Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] - Page 21 Empty Re: Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] Fri Jan 22, 2016 12:52 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

Omg never again pls.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 21 of 52]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 36 ... 52  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum