Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4]

+10
high seraph
drandahl
Aeiou
Kiyoko
Tiki The Troll
Sammiya
Luxaria
Doak
Mr. Alice
Kotakia
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 37 ... 52  Next

Go down  Message [Page 22 of 52]

316Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] - Page 22 Empty Re: Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] Fri Jan 22, 2016 1:00 pm

Kotakia

Kotakia

The space time continuum continues to unwind. You notice cats floating in the air: some alive, some dead. What is even happening here anymore?

Mr. Alice has revived!
Mr. Alice was stunned!
Doak has been protected!

8*:2*

Tomorrow’s rollover will be late. It will be at 4:30 PM CST as my shift is 9-4. Same on Sunday.

http://kotakia.tumblr.com

317Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] - Page 22 Empty Re: Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] Fri Jan 22, 2016 1:10 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Hi, Blaire.

318Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] - Page 22 Empty Re: Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] Fri Jan 22, 2016 1:17 pm

Aeiou

Aeiou

So was there no night kill?? Gosh heckie
Unless blaire sent it or it was on Doak but idk because it seems like blaire wasnt revived until roll over? or close enough to it? It could've been a NK on Doak but? The text hasnt changed at all from just being protected...

319Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] - Page 22 Empty Re: Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] Fri Jan 22, 2016 1:17 pm

Doak

Doak

ha hahahaha well I was supposed to have something to say but someone ruined it and I bet it was cure

further I would honestly not be surprised if the NK was on me tbh

vote: Mr. Alice

320Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] - Page 22 Empty Re: Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] Fri Jan 22, 2016 1:20 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

Out of curiosity, Doak, what would that something have been about? I think I have an idea, but I'm curious.

321Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] - Page 22 Empty Re: Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] Fri Jan 22, 2016 1:43 pm

Doak

Doak

Luxaria wrote:Out of curiosity, Doak, what would that something have been about? I think I have an idea, but I'm curious.
if you guessed "what's going to happen to Luxaria", you're correct

322Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] - Page 22 Empty Re: Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] Fri Jan 22, 2016 1:48 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

Then I was correct, yes ~

I don't know you as well as I think you know you, though. And if what I think you know about you is more than what I know about me or you, then you know what you know about me knowing about you knowing about you. Right?

323Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] - Page 22 Empty Re: Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] Fri Jan 22, 2016 1:49 pm

Kotakia

Kotakia

So I just found a 50 cent piece (I think) from Brazil in my wallet. Lucas you trying to bribe me?

..cause I can be.

http://kotakia.tumblr.com

324Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] - Page 22 Empty Re: Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] Fri Jan 22, 2016 1:54 pm

Doak

Doak

Luxaria wrote:Then I was correct, yes ~

I don't know you as well as I think you know you, though. And if what I think you know about you is more than what I know about me or you, then you know what you know about me knowing about you knowing about you. Right?
right. and what I would know about you is what I know about me minus what you know about you, if I know what you know about what I know about me.

325Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] - Page 22 Empty Re: Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] Fri Jan 22, 2016 2:03 pm

Cure

Cure

Doak wrote:ha hahahaha well I was supposed to have something to say but someone ruined it and I bet it was cure

DID YOU TARGET ME? IF YOU TARGETED ME YOU FUCKED UP. my role redirects actions on me randomly. It shouldn't affect actions on other people

also vote: Mr. Alice

326Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] - Page 22 Empty Re: Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] Fri Jan 22, 2016 2:06 pm

Doak

Doak

Cure wrote:
Doak wrote:ha hahahaha well I was supposed to have something to say but someone ruined it and I bet it was cure

DID YOU TARGET ME? IF YOU TARGETED ME YOU FUCKED UP. my role redirects actions on me randomly. It shouldn't affect actions on other people

also vote: Mr. Alice
no, I didn't target you, but you broke time and space

327Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] - Page 22 Empty Re: Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] Fri Jan 22, 2016 2:12 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

Doak wrote:
Luxaria wrote:Then I was correct, yes ~

right. and what I would know about you is what I know about me minus what you know about you, if I know what you know about what I know about me.

Correct!

I think that is settled, then, due to our clear and concise communication.

328Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] - Page 22 Empty Re: Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] Fri Jan 22, 2016 2:57 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

weba blaire

bye blaire

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

329Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] - Page 22 Empty Re: Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] Fri Jan 22, 2016 3:42 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] - Page 22 Shoneys-Free-All-American-Burger-to-All-Veterans-and-Troops-on-Veterans-Day

Hello, friends!

It is with great joy and emotion that I greet you today, and I am not ashamed to say that I almost shed a tear in light of our reunion! I have always been grateful of my supporters, and to see that some of you have already gotten this movement up and running, well, it just brings yet another tear to my eye! Never have I seen such an eager support base, and for that, I want to show my appreciation. So without further ado, let’s get to it!

First of all, stir up some chopped onions until they’re almost translucent! You can also use shallots if you’d like, but I know that some people have a hard time because they’re so small, so use whatever type of vegetable in the immediate onion family you’d like! At that point, add in some mushrooms! I really like mushrooms, and fungi are actually really cool! They’re kind of a like a mix between animal, plant, and neither! Nature is amazing, and it is also delicious! You’re free to cook these in oil or butter, whatever pleases your palate! Some people like to use both, but gosh, I just don’t have the energy for that! As these cook, don’t forget to season them! Make sure it’s not too light so that you wouldn’t want to eat it with rice, but don’t over salt it either, because there will be other flavors added in later too! When this mixture is done cooking, scrape it all up in bowl or something and set it aside for later!

Now let’s get some of that 80% lean ground beef! It’s important that your patty has enough fat, because this is where a lot of the flavor and moisture is! We’re not going to fuss with the meat itself too much, because the more you work with it, the tougher it gets when you cook it, and you don’t really want to eat something super dry and tough like this, I promise! So shape up your patties however you like, but please make sure that it will fit your bun! More on the bun later, but I’ve always found it uncomfortable when the patty was too big for the bun, or if the buns were too big for the patty! So season your plops of meat with salt and pepper and just sprinkle it just on top! And give it a lot of love, too! Some people like an equal salt to pepper ratio, but I say to do whatever you like the most! This is yours, after all!

Well? What are you waiting for? Cook up that bad boy! If you like to grill, then grill! If you don’t have that, then a skillet will do just fine, of course! Medium heat, slap on some butter or splash up some oil, and wait patiently for those babies to cook on each side!

And that’s pretty much all the direct cooking you’ll have to do! “But what about the bun, Blaire?” you might say. Fear not! The buns have not been forgotten! The reason I say this is because people like their buns in different ways! Some like them soft and fresh, and some like them cooked in a variety of ways! Personally, my ideal bun is something that’s been toasted, because I absolutely detest soggy bread! And that’s something you’ll get very often because there’s juice from the patty, as well as moistures from lettuce, tomatoes, or even sauce to worry about! So the stronger the bread, the better, I say! It also really helps if the bottom portion of the bun isn’t too thin! I cannot count how many times I’ve had to hold my burger upside down because that poor bottom bun could not handle that weight! So I beg of you, should you ever cut your own bun, please make sure to give ample thought as to whether or not the bottom portion can stand up to everything you’re going to pile on top of it!

Now it’s time to finally put everything together! If you wanted any extras, this is the time to get them! One of my own favorite extras is a fried egg! This can get incredibly messy, especially if the yolk is super runny, but the taste is always worth it! There are no fast and hard rules to putting your burger together, it’s all about preference! The only advice I can think of is that any cheese should go directly on the hot patty itself for maximum meltage! No more than one sauce should be below the patty line as well, so if you wanted steak sauce, that might be a good place to put it! “What about the mushroom and onion mixture, Blaire?” you may inquire once more. And again, I shall reassure you that they have not been forgotten! On top of the patty is where they will go! Add on as much or as little as you like, being careful not to overload the entire assembly! You want to be able to hold this thing up with your hands, after all!

So! All in all, we have this, starting from the bottom! Bottom bun-maybe sauce-patty!-cheese-maybe egg!-mushroom onion mix-top bun! And of course, you are free to substitute anything you wish! As this was my campaign, I only wanted to include the mushroom and onion mixture because it’s one of my personal favorites, so think of it as a little touch of me in this burger for you!

Your burger is now done, and I thank you all so so much for your continued love and support. I couldn’t have made it here without all of you, so as we all sit down and enjoy this meal, please allow me to express my sincerest gratitude.

Thank you!
And once again, thank you!

Blaire E. Alice
Mayoral Candidate

330Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] - Page 22 Empty Re: Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] Fri Jan 22, 2016 3:48 pm

Doak

Doak

vote: Blaire Trump

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 22 of 52]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 37 ... 52  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum