Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4]

+10
high seraph
drandahl
Aeiou
Kiyoko
Tiki The Troll
Sammiya
Luxaria
Doak
Mr. Alice
Kotakia
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 45 ... 52  Next

Go down  Message [Page 39 of 52]

571Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] - Page 39 Empty Re: Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] Fri Jan 29, 2016 8:20 pm

Aeiou

Aeiou

XCUSE ME

572Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] - Page 39 Empty Re: Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] Fri Jan 29, 2016 8:23 pm

Doak

Doak

Doak wrote:
Rollover wrote:
NIGHT 1 END

Taki the Tender was jailed!
Taki the Tender was stunned!
An attempt was made on Taki the Tender, but it failed!
An attempt was made on Taki the Tender, but it failed!
high seraph is the leader of the ILLUMINA™!
lindahl is the leader of the ILLUMINA™!

There are three Monkey's Paws in play.

Two players will be lynched this phase.

The ratio stands at 4 citizenry, 3 illuminati, 2 ILLUMINA™.

DAY 2 BEGIN
i REFUSE the idea that this rollover should pagebottom

573Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] - Page 39 Empty Re: Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] Fri Jan 29, 2016 8:33 pm

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] - Page 39 I_dont_even_cat

processing.... processing.... processing....

https://crywolf.rpg-board.net

574Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] - Page 39 Empty Re: Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] Fri Jan 29, 2016 8:46 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Apparently, the timing on my one use ability was amazing.

575Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] - Page 39 Empty Re: Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] Fri Jan 29, 2016 8:58 pm

drandahl

drandahl

Good evening, my fellow players.

Tonight, I would like to answer some of the questions that I know are on the minds of many of you reading this rollover.

The ILLUMINA™ is a special third faction which I created. Anyone can join at any time by saying "I want to become a member of the ILLUMINA™."

The ILLUMINA™ wins if at any point only the ILLUMINA™ is left standing.

So with this new avenue of play, please ask yourselves the critical question: What are the prospects for peace?

@Each Citizenry Player: If you trust the rollover text, you know who the ILLUMINA™ are. If you spend this round lynching us both, you'll have to rely on defense/stuns/monkey paws to survive attacks by Illuminati. Your other option is to join us. If enough of us say it, we'll be an established faction, eclipsing the Illuminati.

@Each Illuminati Player: If you trust the rollover text, you know you have to convince Citizenry to lynch the ILLUMINA™ this round and then kill at least one Citizenry player. If any Citizenry shifts to an ILLUMINA™ alignment, you're in a worse state. Your other option is to join us. If enough of us say it, we'd be a known faction with enough lynching power to be safe.

The war between Citizenry and Illuminati has been causing deep division at home and criticism from many of our friends, as well as our enemies, abroad. I am tired of this strife, fellow players. Now is the time to embrace change.

This is my first attempt at a peaceful resolution to the game of Illuminati. As the first leader of the ILLUMINA™, I hold the responsibility for choosing the best path for that goal and then leading the game along it. I pledge to you tonight that I shall meet this responsibility with all of the strength and wisdom I can command, in accordance with your hopes, mindful of your concerns, sustained by your prayers.

Thank you and good night.

Last edited by lindahl on Fri Jan 29, 2016 9:03 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : More accurate language)

576Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] - Page 39 Empty Re: Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] Fri Jan 29, 2016 9:00 pm

Aeiou

Aeiou

There is no town or mafia tho

577Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] - Page 39 Empty Re: Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] Fri Jan 29, 2016 9:01 pm

drandahl

drandahl

Aeiou wrote:There is no town or mafia tho
I spoke generally before, but that's a good point. I've adjusted my language.

578Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] - Page 39 Empty Re: Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] Fri Jan 29, 2016 9:21 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

vote: drandahl

i'll die before i assimilate, communist scum

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

579Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] - Page 39 Empty Re: Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] Fri Jan 29, 2016 9:33 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

you were the one who did the thing

580Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] - Page 39 Empty Re: Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] Fri Jan 29, 2016 10:02 pm

drandahl

drandahl

Yeah, I was the one who did the thing.

Also, it's unfortunate you mistake communism for peaceful resolution, Kiyo. This is a unifying movement, but not an equalizing one. Your corn and your cattle are still yours, after we win.

581Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] - Page 39 Empty Re: Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] Fri Jan 29, 2016 10:37 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

You can take away my overpowered, god-mode role from the earlier version of this game*, but you'll never take... my love of all things town!

Vote: drandahl

*seriously, guys, I was effectively immortal so long as the duct tape held up.

582Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] - Page 39 Empty Re: Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] Fri Jan 29, 2016 10:40 pm

Cure

Cure

O v O whispers sweet revenge at drandahl from beyond the grave

583Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] - Page 39 Empty Re: Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] Fri Jan 29, 2016 10:44 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

this is what happens when you put charisma as your dump stat, dude

584Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] - Page 39 Empty Re: Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] Sat Jan 30, 2016 12:53 am

drandahl

drandahl

Well, I was curious how people would respond. If anyone's interested in a new order, then we can try that. If the Citizenry want to risk losing (you'll be at 4:3 after a lynch on me and Lucas, straight into the next night phase, assuming no citizen converts), then you can try that.

I'm not offended either way.

585Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] - Page 39 Empty Re: Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] Sat Jan 30, 2016 5:37 am

high seraph

high seraph

vote: drandahl

I wished for the Illumina's identity to become public on rollover, and I guess my drawback was that rollover LIED and said I was the Illumina's leader too lmao. THANk U FOR MAKING THIS SLIGHTLY EASIER, DRAN <3

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 39 of 52]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 45 ... 52  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum