Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP00-EP10]

+23
ezzelin
drandahl
lulu
Doak
Aeiou
minji
Mr. Gerbear
plotstickers
Sammiya
piplups
chinomi
T3tsuya
Tiki The Troll
Cure
Rasei
deo
high seraph
alcasync
Mr. Alice
Luxaria
Ninfia
Kiyoko
nautilus
27 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 51 ... 58  Next

Go down  Message [Page 44 of 58]

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

Got my results:

I asked: "Am I allowed to ask you this question?"
Answer is: Yes

So........ :|

ezzelin

ezzelin

woah ok.

@aeiou: may I ask how long have you had this information?

let's get on with an early vote, shall we. for now, I'm going to vote: angelstar, because as I've mentioned during the last day phase, her and aeiou are the kind of inactive that slip under your radar and haven't really contributed either or done anything that'd make me trust them (except aeiou's post now, which is why I'm not inclined to vote them rn).

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

@gerry

I... have no idea how to interpret that tbh. I still stand by that I can't send confessions out to anyone, so at least from my perspective you have one incorrect result and one correct result. But at the same time it doesn't make sense to have a lie detector that gets inaccurate results, like why bother even making it a role at that point. My only guess is that

"Is Kiyoko not allowed to send alcasync a confession of love?"

didn't ask the question you intended to ask.

fwiw if Aeiou's results are accurate then that basically clears Gerry as town for me anyway so.

Also re: angel, I know she's been busy irl. I'm not against lynching her at all since she's on my list, but I did want to mention that.

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

Yeah I think my first question being in the negative was open to interpretation.

I'm open to voting angel too tbqh. Busy or not, I'd really rather someone inactive is voted out rather than someone active who we can at least try to read.

lulu

lulu

Kiyoko wrote:Okay strike Aeiou off my list because I am willing to believe this info.
Aside from town rolecops, the only other people who would be able to claim lindahl's full role & relationship ability would be fellow mafia members so I'm kind of curious if you have any reason to immediately believe Aeiou is town. Is it just that you have a townread on her?

If you are town, from your perspective you have a role copying ability, and based off your list you also seem to believe piplup is town role cop (if I understand the exchange from last day phase correctly, anyway)...? Is it likely for town to have three abilities that reveal role powers?

Kiyoko wrote:The stunner's a town stunner, by the way.
Kiyoko wrote:There goes our jailer.
I'M SORRY i keep coming back to thread and feeling like I've missed something b/c I haven't picked up on softclaims and hints so I'll have to backread - is this due to speculation or night information or in thread hinting or...?

Night Actions
n0 wrote:Cur3 jailed
Kotakia stunned
chinomi killed (town)
Rasei killed (town)
n1 wrote:lulu jailed
Mr. Alice killed (town)
n2 wrote:Ninfia jailed
piplups stunned
Doak killed (town)

Presumably all of these jails came from a single dedicated jailer. If Doak is the jailer we can now assume all the jails came from town.

If Aeiou's being truthful and lindahl was the mafia dedicated stunner, that means that... Presumably the n0 stun on Kotakia would have been from lindahl. lindahl being the maf stunner is a little odd b/c I don't understand why a second stunner would refrain from acting n0/n1 and show up on n2 unless it's some kind of post-mortem copy machine (gomen if that's your role and you're town Aeiou, I'm pretty sure maf would come to a similar conclusion, though).

Anyway that's about the extent of my thoughts on the night actions...

vote: kiyoko
Kiyoko is claiming a role very similar to Kotakia from last Gakuen Maf. If she's being truthful, she's a strong investigative power (she can basically clear an unlimited number of townspeople during each night phase as long as they have a pro-town, active role), with a one-shot bulletproof (that will also give her a bullet). While Kiyoko can only see role and not alignment, her role copy also means she has a number of unknown other abilities at any given time. As long as she's hard-claimed in thread, our doctor can continue to protect her which also gives Kiyoko protect charges she can use on other people.

If Kiyoko is really town, I imagine mafia would have used their arsenal on her as early as possible. Beyond that, mafia have a huge incentive to want to lynch her out. No one hopped on my Kiyoko vote last day phase - noone's even really side-eyed her. If Kiyoko is town, where are the mafia? Are they just planning on leaving her alive until the end of the game?

Anyway, for a game this size the thread has been uncharacteristically quiet (I haven't really been helpful on the activity front either, gomen), so in the interests of keeping the thread active I'm also up for policy lynching inactives because it's very difficult to get a read on them. I'm not really fussed about it but I'd strongly prefer for this phase not to end in a NL again.

I'll be on and off today but since it's the weekend + a day phase I'll try to be around for discussion, really sorry for not being around more this game /o\

alcasync

alcasync

I think everyone on Kiyoko's list besides angelstar and plotstickers has been pretty active, and so I would rather not vote them yet. But since there's already a vote on angelstar, I'm going to

vote: plotstickers

Umm also if anybody still needs a relationship, I'm available. ;v;

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

I don't see how it'd be unusual for town to have a mortician, especially considering I was already inclined to believe there was a mortician role from the outset. I actually have a theory about Aeiou's role though and it's not that Aeiou is a straight-up mortician.

I have role-related reasons to believe stunner is town-stunner and it has to do with the reason I'm not dead yet.

I also told a bunch of people a bunch of other peoples' role powers, plus asked all of them for a really weird post-mortem favor regarding somebody else in thread that would be incredibly odd to ask for if I flipped anything other than town (including obscured alignment), so. I guess at this point you could argue that I might be miller, but considering two separate people have investigated my role. /shrug

I find it interesting that you say that mafia would try a lot harder to lynch me if I was town, when you seem to be trying pretty hard to lynch me. Are you mafia, lulu?

Also @minji if you're around you might actually want to act at some point.

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

Kotakia

Kotakia

I have a very strong reason to believe that if Kiyoko were mafia I would be dead right now, so I'm going to have to go with a solid no on that vote, lulu. Another phase and you're tunneling her hard. Considering her claims, the only reason to even want to kill her during the day is if the mafia is afraid of a retaliatory night action.

I'm putting a tentative vote: lulu out, but that can change with more information. This just doesn't seem right to me.

http://kotakia.tumblr.com

plotstickers

plotstickers

I don't think people really side eye Kiyoko in general until it's Too Late. You might have a hard time getting this lynch going this phase, lulu. :')

I mentioned last phase that I kind of wanted to vote for alca, so I guess I'll go through with it since I rarely have a chance to vote early-ish in the phase. vote: alcasync Again, I don't have much of a reason!! I feel like we're in the same position as last phase, except with more information. Sorry for further scattering the votes.

Day 2 --> Night 2
Night 2-->Day 3

Time stamps:

I'm not mafia, but I don't blame people for wanting to lynch an inactive. Not to mention I'm practically vanilla, so power wise I'm not as useful as I could be.

Last edited by plotstickers on Sat Jan 23, 2016 5:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

nautilus

nautilus

Hi:

I really need to take a break away from this game for a few hours. As a result, the 11pm confession time tonight will either be delayed or pushed until "whenever I wake up in the morning".

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Sammiya wrote:Tiki, did you enjoy your lollipop~?

Taki blinked in confusion. "Lollipop? But I didn't get any..." Her whole body flinched, her boobs animated to swing wildly, her eyes gone wide. "Did someone go into my locker again? Are they stealing gifts from me now, too!?"

So, Sammie...are you saying you used a role power on me? If so...I wasn't notified, and nothing seems different.

angel★

angel★

screams every time i think i caught up there are more posts

i'm sorry backreading took longer than i thought it would and it didn't help that i fell asleep while reading last night whoops
so i can understand the activity vote on me, though i'll be more active now (at least until.... next thursday/friday)

now that it's mentioned, i do find it kinda surprising that kiyo is still alive, since she's clearing so many people and that seems pretty detrimental to mafia?? unless either they don't have more than one kill available to them, or kiyo's cleared/semi-cleared one of them and they're hoping for more clears? not really sure if it's been established exactly how kiyo is clearing everyone (is it just through her copying roles?)/how reliable it is (sobs sorry if i missed it in my quick read through)

so i guess i'm pretty split on kiyo? i'm still kinda inclined to believe her, but i also feel that the lack of a response is pretty suspicious..... i wouldn't be against a lynch on her, but i probably won't vote for her unless to save myself.

idk whether to believe aeiou or not, because.... if she were maf then she'd have access to drandahl's role? and she could get away with pretending to be useful but also allowed to be vague about her role, so i'm kinda :V about it.

some posts of gerry's/vibes i'm getting from him seemed kinda off, and since what aeiou posted about drandahl's role sort of clears him, i'm even more suspicious..... not sure if we have more info about gerry or if most of his clear is from aeiou, but if it's the latter.........

gonna read through the thread some more and will return with a vote later ;w;

nautilus

nautilus

Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP00-EP10] - Page 44 DyY0ZZM

nautilus

nautilus

Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP00-EP10] - Page 44 DyY0ZZM

Cure

Cure

i was going to make a post in a little bit but ummm?????

is there a role that can make intermissions with random youtube videos? is that what's going on right now?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 44 of 58]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 51 ... 58  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum