Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP00-EP10]

+23
ezzelin
drandahl
lulu
Doak
Aeiou
minji
Mr. Gerbear
plotstickers
Sammiya
piplups
chinomi
T3tsuya
Tiki The Troll
Cure
Rasei
deo
high seraph
alcasync
Mr. Alice
Luxaria
Ninfia
Kiyoko
nautilus
27 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 54 ... 58  Next

Go down  Message [Page 51 of 58]

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

My action can be bussed to someone else. Whoever RECEIVES my boost will have their actions being guaranteed to work without fail.

And I have so far used it on Kiyoko and attempted to use it on Tiki, and it was stolen/misdirected. And I assume any busing is mafia originating until proven otherwise.

And since no ones fessed up about it, I'm going to assume that mafia stole the lollipop from Tiki.

https://crywolf.rpg-board.net

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

I'm still just sad about my power...I would have finally gotten to use it this phase. =(
(Which makes me wonder if it was stolen, as we've gone more than half the phase, and no forced ships...
...Though, note to whoever took it, assuming they can use it: you could make it up to me a little by using it to get me in a relationship. Heh.)

Cure

Cure

PSA to everyone that "Charlotte" and "Charles" are just as close as Cure and Cur3.

Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP00-EP10] - Page 51 JAs0jiP

VOTE: AEIOU and sometimes Y

i explained my reasoning for suspecting vowels in another post, but it's primarily because I feel like she could easily be the mafia investigator Kiyo mentioned on D1. Also, the only role she has for us is a mafia one... which she could easily produce if she was mafia with drandahl (and honestly at that point she doesn't even need to be the mafia investigator, and just a mafia member pretending to be an investigator). I don't want to vote angel because she couldn't have sent the nk last night. Tet mentioned we should check to see if anyone is pretending to be dead cause they're probably mafia and we should lynch them. But I feel like if she was mafia and trying to do some sort of sneaky ~pretend to be dead after this weird non-lynch~ ploy, they'd have had her send in the nk.

please kill me for drawing incest twins

Luxaria

Luxaria

tl;dr at the bottom, because that's now a thing I've been trying to do.

I fell asleep, napped, feel awful because I napped (I don't know how other people have "enjoyable" naps tbh), tried to wake up, did so with varying amounts of success, and now I'm here. I probably won't go as in-depth since I'm not in the mood**, so:

re: Lulu's post, since I didn't hop into it last time I replied:

lulu wrote:Firstly, I'm personally fond of tunneling b/c I really hate voting for someone and letting them go then having them later turn out to be mafia.

I feel this so much.

You've been the primary proponent for flipping Kiyoko over, and while a number of people (myself included) have posted in the past two phases voicing intrigue over her position in the thread and commenting on it being unusual for her to be alive for a number of factors, one thing I'm curious to hear is your interpretation on the current ratio. We still haven't heard from Kiyoko in a while, and given how things have panned out... it seems reasonable/probable that she might have died somewhere and the death was obscured? If so, the current ratio reflects that no mafia have died. Where does that line up with your comments/reads on her?

If Kiyoko is truly dead, one thing I'm worried about is mafia attempting to spin the obscurity of her death into their favor and invalidate all things she posted previously, which, given how the thread operated for a few phases, was a major guiding light. I guess alternatively with that perspective, there's also the chance that mafia might have abused this by using Kiyoko as a means to broadcast information even about themselves. As far as I know, most of her reads were based on interpretation, and I recall last Gakuen having some scum-sounding town roles, and some mafia roles that could go either way. Personally, my role in that game, as a town, was extremely negative/scummy sounding.

Is it possible that Kiyoko was left alive for the sole purpose of propagating information that mafia wanted shared? I don't know. Unless there's some alignment obscuring going on with regards to the past two phases, I believe the ratio reflects that Kiyoko was honestly town, pushed a lynch on drandahl, and had role information fed to her by other players. I guess I'm just left wondering why she wasn't killed sooner, given her role. Mafia had seemingly demonstrated they had additional firepower (which I feel they wouldn't use on N0 unless they had a plan for it or could use it again?), but then presumably waited (by choice or due to mechanics?) to off Kiyoko. Again, assuming she's dead, which seems likely.

Either way, I'm curious to hear your thoughts on this, Lulu, considering you've been the biggest one throwing side-glances in her direction. I'm not going to say I don't agree with some of your points, but I am curious what you think if she ends up dead and the ratio reveal is accurate.

Which leads into...

re: Voting

As of this post, the options are angelstar, aeiou, and Sammiya all at one vote each (tbh this is kind of weird that there are so few votes with 15 players left alive).

But... one thing I kind of want to check is Kiyoko's information/reads on various players, which poses a conundrum. If she had reason to believe they were town based off of all the roles she had seen, then these are obviously roles that are both active, pro-town, and ones we'll need since the ratio is starting to wind down against our favor.

On the other hand, if we want to see if they're mafia or not to figure out how and what kind of information was being fed to Kiyoko, then lynching these players gains some credence. So with regards to the current vote... I'm not inclined to follow the vote on Aeiou just yet since though Kiyoko's read on her was weaker, mainly I'm not sure if I can trust Lulu right now and I want to hear more from her with respect to my questions. Angel isn't a bad choice for the sake of figuring out what two players were in the spotlight on D3, but on the other hand... Cur3's initial "because triangles" isn't strong enough for me. If he has a stronger reason, which he has alluded to, I can be persuaded.

I'm considering the vote on Sammiya for Ninfia's reasons, who I feel fairly trusting/town-leaning towards, and also because Sammiya flipping helps characterize the nature of Kiyoko's reads. The interpretation of Sammiya's role and thus alignment is also hard to weigh since, iirc, Kiyoko's read was based off of her knowledge of other roles in the game--which most of us do not have.

One other thing I just noticed since Ninfia highlighted it. Kiyoko's last post is before Sammiya claimed her role power to the thread. Meaning Kiyoko has never been around (whether able or not) to verify Sammiya's claimed role. The only other person that might have been able to comment is our neutral, who didn't receive it. For that matter, we don't know if Kiyoko actually received a lollipop (which does insinuate a buff, since receiving an item that can be used is kind of like a pseudo-inventor role) or just responded to Sammiya's mention of "Did you enjoy my lollipop" as a way of saying, "Oh, that role came from you, then." However, hm... Kiyoko did accept the claim reasonably quickly without making sure Sammiya was bluff-claiming (though I feel like doing this is suicide if you didn't send in a role), which does suggest the mention of a lollipop had significance...

I'm just going to build a ladder into space at this point, so to save you all:

Vote: Sammiya for Ninfia's reasons and the ones I dug into above. Willing to change to someone else if there are more compelling arguments.

@ Sammiya

One thing causing me to reconsider my vote is the possibility of giving you one more chance to act tonight and having someone receive your lollipop to verify your claim. That said, I'm a bit apprehensive because there's no guarantee that your lollipop, if real, wouldn't get bussed or stolen or eaten by idk the candy monster (aka Blaire's alter-ego). There's also the chance that the person claiming to receive it might just be a mafia--but if we publicly decide in thread which player (or players) to send it to... Augh. I'm just worried because I want to give you the benefit of the doubt where your situation might just be circumstance of bad luck, but if we're here again tomorrow and there's still no lollipop it gets very awkward.

Tl;dr: Want to hear Lulu's thoughts on Kiyoko if she was in fact killed and the ratio reflects her towniness. Curious as to mafia's plan by leaving Kiyoko alive, whether it was intentional or a matter of circumstance--and in either of those circumstances, whether the plan was enacted with an intent to utilize Kiyoko's clearing towards one end or another. To that end, curious to see the flips of players that Kiyoko cleared early on. Voting Sammiya since Ninfia's reasons seem reasonable, Sammiya was cleared early on, and her claimed role was never backed by Kiyoko, meaning we have no real proof of what she's saying.

** I always say something like this, and then I make a long post that does the opposite of what I claim. smh.

Edit: This isn't quite an edit, but I couldn't figure out where to jam it in, so... Also had a thought re: Kiyoko being left alive longer. If she was theoretically attracting a lot of pro-town role actions, since town would want to vet themselves with her, another reason to leave her up would be that mafia knows that doing so would essentially alert them to players with active roles. Not to mention that navigating night phases becomes easier when they know most (or at least a few) pro-town effects are consolidated on a single person each night.

Edit: Actual edit, Cure posted. Meaning I'd be tying the vote at Sammiya against Aeiou. I am still okay with this vote.

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

If it'll help prove that Kiyo's reads are okay, I guess I'm fine with being lynched, although that does still make the ratio rather dangerous in falling to 9/5. I've been nothing but honest about my role and power.

And the lollipop IS significant because it's part of my role. My boost comes in the form of giving someone a lollipop and they're so energized from the sugar high that their actions are guaranteed to goo through.

https://crywolf.rpg-board.net

Luxaria

Luxaria

Hmm.

I'm not sure how to process the compliance because I feel like a mafia would be more likely to try to stay alive. I guess to play devil's advocate, if you were mafia, then flipping would help to cast doubt on Kiyoko's reads and claims. But then why would mafia jeopardize their ratio just for that?

Still, I'm going to keep the vote there until at least later this morning to see if T3t comments more on his vote or anything else, or if Ninfia responds to your posts, or even if anyone else votes because this game has been surprisingly quiet for so many players. I'm more than a little concerned considering we're getting much closer to mafia's numbers and so few votes are coming in. We need everyone to vote and speculate if we want to find the mafia.

at least it's guaranteed not to be a clean sweep this time
still sad

ezzelin

ezzelin

hello friends

from so much silence from kiyoko, I'm gonna assume they're deadin detention
in which case I'm going to vote: alcasync because they must be together (and because if kiyo's dead, I have reason to believe alca is maf)

I'm only here for a few minutes, so I can't answer if anyone asks me about my vote btw
but I should have wifi in a day or two, three tops

angel★

angel★

omfg @ cure!art

also wh-why are there so few votes........... if my counts are accurate, sammiya and aeiou are tied with two votes, and alca and i each have one? since it's so close and i don't want anyone to vote me and bring me into a three way tie, i guess i should vote for one of sammiya or aeiou....

out of the two, i'm less inclined to vote for sammiya since she's so willing to be lynched...... unless she has a revenge kill or is bulletproof (or as luxaria said, it'd cast doubts on kiyo's reads? not sure how i feel about that yet), but i'm inclined to believe she's genuinely just willing to give herself up if it helps town......

so i guess i'll vote: aeiou. might change this if i have enough time in the morning, depending on how the votes are looking then/if i still need to save myself or not OnO

Aeiou

Aeiou

┐(‘~`;)┌

WELL I'm not really sure what to do at this point... me being maf and just copying a fellow mafia's role/relationship is a valid point and unfortunately there's not really much of a counter for that. I'm not really sure who to vote for, I guess I'll reread and make a decision before I crawl into bed.

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

I COMPLETELY FORGOT TO CHECK THIS GAME omg I'm so sorry school happened and I didn't sleep last night and now I'm awake at this weird time so I'm all kinds of fucked up right now

Why is Kiyoko assumed dead like when did the death happen??

I'm gonna add another Vote: Aeiou because the votes are pretty spread apart this round and I find myself in complete agreement with Cure. Just revealing a mafia result for that investigative power, after all these phases? Idk how the power works but if it's more than one use and only works on the dead, Aeiou should've showed us a town power, but if it's a one shot I guess it kinda makes sense to show drandahl's...

IDEK Y'ALL MY BRAIN'S FRIED

NINJAD BY THE VOWELS

I'M SORRY VOWELS

piplups

piplups

re:kiyoko, isn't she in the other game too though? and she hasn't posted there in two days either. maybe something came up irl?? omo

anyway, I'm not all that sure of the vote, but since that ability IS easily faked by mafia, I guess I'll go with Vote: aeiou as well. I do hope we get the right target aaaa--

and sorry for not speculating as much today! other stuff has divided my attention, hehe :'D I should be around tomorrow, but then I'll be moving around irl again so my activity may be a bit spotty. hopefully what I see in the night will still be helpful!

Aeiou

Aeiou

Okay I feel like this is it? I'm a pretty easy mislynch target since I haven't contributed much. Also a relatively safe one since I haven't really specced or anything so when I flip town I'm not sure it'll help anything at all. I don't think me flipping town helps prove any points and I dont have any to make lol.

Ganbatte town! (´▽`ʃƪ)

Regarding my role
"Twice in the game during the night phase, you can wander aimlessly into detention and learn the full role and relationship ability of a player in detention of your choosing. You won't be told of what or who killed them, though, since walking into detention by accident is kind of awkward and you'll probably shuffle back out. N-nothing to see here, uhm."

I only acted that one time so unfortunately I don't really have any other info to give before I go to sleep and possibly wake up in detention.

vote: shrek
sry for nonsense vote but I really don't know who to vote for and on top of that I dont think I can save myself from the lynch. Im also falling asleep as I type this

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP00-EP10] - Page 51 DdYG6qL
Well, I'm here (and at work) and I just got a pile of files to do so I won't have a chill morning like I thought I would, haha.

I'm comfortable with where my vote is at this point because it seems like the vote is pretty locked in regardless. At this point we have essentially a 1/3 chance of hitting mafia so.

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

nautilus

nautilus

票数 Vote Tally

angelstar I
Sammiya II
alcasync I
Aeiou V
Shrek I

Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP00-EP10] - Page 51 XHMJc5Q Cur3 vs chinomi Stone Cold Steve Austin angelstar
Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP00-EP10] - Page 51 XHMJc5Q lulu vs Kiyoko Aeiou
Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP00-EP10] - Page 51 XHMJc5Q Ninfia vs Sammiya
Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP00-EP10] - Page 51 XHMJc5Q Cure vs Aeiou
Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP00-EP10] - Page 51 XHMJc5Q ezzelin vs alcasync
Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP00-EP10] - Page 51 XHMJc5Q angelstar vs Aeiou
Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP00-EP10] - Page 51 XHMJc5Q Luxaria vs Sammiya
Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP00-EP10] - Page 51 XHMJc5Q Mr. Gerbear vs Aeiou
Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP00-EP10] - Page 51 XHMJc5Q piplups vs Aeiou
Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP00-EP10] - Page 51 XHMJc5Q Aeiou vs shrek

I'll also process confessions now because I'm not sure if I'll be around for the 11am time; in that same vein, rollover might be pushed around a bit o/

Last edited by n☆☆til☆s-s☆ns☆i on Tue Jan 26, 2016 10:09 am; edited 2 times in total

Luxaria

Luxaria

Sensei, my vote isn't on there ;;

@ piplups

I'm on mobile so I don't want to mess with quotes, but re: Kiyo: I considered that since her absence extends to the other game and she's been busy in general, but the reason. I'm viewing her probably dead is because it's the most sensible explanation.

Ratio is 10 town now. Last time we saw it, it was 13. Since then Kotakia died (13-1), a lynch was pushed on plot that we didn't see the result of (12-1?), and then somehow we lost one more to bring us to 10 town. T3t's list indicated I think five people that hadn't posted within 24 hours or so. Everyone on that list except plot and Kiyo posted. Simplest explanation is that plot was lynched and Kiyo somehow died, totalling to the 3 town deaths we're seeing since the last ratio update.

Maybe one of them is alive and will swing by (amusingly, either of them posting just makes the situation more confusing), in which case wtf@ratio / do we have ghosts in here, but otherwise... It seems like both are dead.

That's my interpretation at least. Omg phone typing is a pain sobs

Keeping my vote where it is, though.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 51 of 58]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 54 ... 58  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum