Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP00-EP10]

+23
ezzelin
drandahl
lulu
Doak
Aeiou
minji
Mr. Gerbear
plotstickers
Sammiya
piplups
chinomi
T3tsuya
Tiki The Troll
Cure
Rasei
deo
high seraph
alcasync
Mr. Alice
Luxaria
Ninfia
Kiyoko
nautilus
27 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58  Next

Go down  Message [Page 54 of 58]

Cure

Cure

I can see that mitsu was heavily inspired by the game Kiyo and I hosted a couple of years ago for some of these roles. I'm inclined to think Minji is probably town now. 

However, I'm not mafia and it makes me grumpy when people think I am just because they can't read me. >>>>>>>>8(

ninfia
lux
alca
lucas
deo
pipcha
sammie
gerry
minji
lulu
ezz
angel

the only people I am fairly certain are not mafia are deo (obviously), gerry, and now minji. Willing to put sammie on that list as well. I'm okay with voting anyone else. I'm most inclined to vote for lucas or angel.

(you'll notice my brother is not on this list. I will not be voting my brother)

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Taki happily danced about, boobs flopping every which way. It made much of the audience really question if any of the animators had ever even seen actual boobs. "Yay, no one else is in detention!" she cried happily. "This is the nest news ever!" She then started to wiggle happily. "And I made another friend today!"

Taki looked to Ninfia. "And sorry if it seems like I've ignored you! I'll be free shortly though, so we can hang out then, 'kay?" She closed her eyes and giggled. "Though, if you want to be with Luxaria-chan longer, I can't blame you. She's a lot of fun!"

minji

minji

Kiy☆ no ;___;

Oh nah I much rather town stayed alive longer, even if it's for just one night, so I got a little help from my leg (NAOTO IS COOL ISNT IT, PATRICK). One use, everything gets redirected at me and I'll survive. Now I'm just some guy with a leg.

We will not have any information on who were the intended targets .. at best we can see there was a night kill and a vig? And a stunner. An extra day to work on past information -- Maybe my timing was really off because I'm really curious on the second kill attempt unless it's similar in nature to the first night with two town targets

Edit: woop got ninja'd a bit

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

Minji does that mean you stole the lollipop I had been trying to give to Luxaria if all actions automatically go to you?

This does most likely mean minji is town, though, so we have two confirmed town members. I can't see a mafia member with such a role ability at any rate.

https://crywolf.rpg-board.net

minji

minji

I don't believe so, iirc it was limited to more negative actions like stuns and detention slips! It's no "everything" just "most" (woops) So no lollipops.

Luxaria

Luxaria

I'll comment more on the situation later (just got home and preoccupied), but I will confirm that I did not receive the lollipop. I'm supposed to get a message, right? Was your role action by chance one-use? Or only one lollipop could be among the other players at a time (the first/last one was on Kiyo, right?).

Unrelated, but I am so happy to see innocent child work, since that's what I think deo's role is? I worked so hard to make sensei's innocent child role in Snowball Bash Mafia, and then she went and got NK'd N0. smh.

Increasingly unrelated, I need to step up my meme game to get included in rollover for once. Maybe I should point out the creepy undertones of this school:

n☆☆til☆s-s☆ns☆i wrote:I'll probably do confessions in the next few minutes; feeling a bit tired again orz

To clarify some things I've seen in-thread:
- Relationships immediately end (though there will be no notification) when one player in the relationship dies. Any messages sent to the player or sent by the player who has died will be considered... lost forever... in the wind!

You cannot be in a relationship with a player in detention, unless your role otherwise says you can.

minji

minji

Where did the lollipop go

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

minji wrote:
We will not have any information on who were the intended targets .. at best we can see there was a night kill and a vig? And a stunner. An extra day to work on past information -- Maybe my timing was really off because I'm really curious on the second kill attempt unless it's similar in nature to the first night with two town targets

Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP00-EP10] - Page 54 Bttmaqd
....................................................................................................................................................................................................................

well, there goes my one time use vig kill.

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

Cure

Cure

Does the lollipop only work on people that have an action that could be boosted? I assume someone with a passive or already unblockable ability wouldn't be affected, so maybe they aren't even informed about the lollipop.

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

Uh, I made a whoops moment. I had presumed that people would be informed when I gave them a lollipo but as it turns out I was incorrect. Sensei just informed me that it's a action more akin to a investgation or a doctor protecting someone. S-sorry for the confusion... The only reason Kiyo knew what I meant was probably because of her role power...

https://crywolf.rpg-board.net

high seraph

high seraph

IM SO PROUD OF MY BOYFRIEND ; w;)/ ☆

Altho... I'm still kind of worried. Deo, you said you wouldn't be around much longer? D-don't say stuff like that, baka!!!!!! What am I supposed to do with all the Baagen Daaz I've stocked up?? I bought enough that should last until we graduate from high school! Don't go, ok??

Anyway I see that there are a few eyes hovering over me, and I think it's understandable, giving my low activity. However, I also think mafia could try to exploit my situation and push an easy mislynch on me. Tbh, if you guys are out of options, I don't mind. But if there's someone who is more likely to be mafia, then pls spare me. Here are some things about me:

- I am town.
- I followed Kiyoko's vote on drandahl really really quick.
- I'm in a relationship with deo.

That's abt everything that had happened to me in this game lmao.

high seraph

high seraph

Btw there's a reason why I didn't vote last phase, but I'd rather not go into much detail about it. I'm only bringing it up because T3t pressed the subject when talking about me and a couple other players. That's the only day phase where I didn't vote?? I think? I voted drandahl on D1 and no lynch on the next day phase???

What phase is this even lmao I hate mobile

My point is, I might be wrong, but I think last day phase was the only one where I abstained from voting, but idk. Also, I only have an excuse for that one single phase. If there were any other days in which I didn't vote, well, feel free to use that against me but I was probably just really busy... :-(

I know I probably sound scummy, or dismissive or like I don't care, but the truth is I'm trying to be completely honest w the thread ok;;;

lulu

lulu

Hum.

@ezzelin
To be clear, did Kiyoko say explicitly that: 1. she was staying with alcasync, 2. if she dies while in a relationship with alca, then alca must be maf? Or is this information you have from other sources?

I'd like to hear from um, Ninfia as well regarding this since you mentioned something about alca probably being mafia since Kiyoko died?

@Deo
Given how you were talking last night, I'm going to assume you used your own ability on yourself. Would you be comfortable elaborating on the specifics of your role? Are you able to show anyone's alignment or is it just a self-act that you can use to clear yourself any time in the game?

@Luxaria
It's reasonable to conclude that barring any weird circumstances, Kiyoko & plot were both town (I'm going to go ahead and say that they're dead because they haven't posted in days and we have a confirmation on Kiyo from Gerry...). Weird circumstances can include: some unlikely combination of vigshots, revives, recruitments, death millers/tailors, or just rollover/ratio tampering.

I feel like it's very easy for mafia to control information that we get, since town has very little to work with. Adding to that, we know for a fact that there're at least two (three?) roles in the game that can tamper with rollover (Gerry's news reports, the empty d3 rollover, arguably the intermissions?) which makes me kind of hmm... about it.

But since I don't have any evidence to the contrary aside from vague feelings, continuing to insist that Kiyoko's mafia would be obtuse; to answer your question I'm ok with assuming that Kiyoko is town, but I'm not fully convinced with regards to her reads & information. If she was town we still need to answer the question of why mafia waited all the way until d3 to send her to detention if they had a dayvig on their team.

Yes I'm a very paranoid maf player. I'm the most paranoid player on the planet. Ftr, I'm not fully convinced deo & minji are town either. Deo's ability could very well be a miller role, and Minji's role could feasibly be maf (maybe not likely, as Kiyoko pointed out that she also absorbs the NKs, but she did act the same phase as a claimed town vig so...).

Regarding the vote, I agree that there've been an awful lot of no votes going on. My plan for today was to vote for Minji or Deo but given last night's activity I'm inclined to vote for someone else today.

Anyway here's a list of all the votes everyone so far has placed, for anyone's reference... Just let me know if anything's wrong or missing sobs.
Spoiler:

I'm gonna vote: sammiya for no voting three phases in a row. Could you place a vote today and let us know who you think are town & maf? Even gut feeling's ok, I'd just like to see lists.

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

• Lulu
  • Ezz
  • Angelstar
  • Piplups
  • Alcasync
  • Luxaria
  • Sammiya
  • Asscot-wearing Prancing La La Boylover

• Not My Sister

Of these people, most are maf. I am convinced for a multitude of reasons this is the truth.

Gerry's ability has seemed helpful, he's off the list.
Minji's ability seems town-centric and provably happened, he's off the list.
Ninfia tried her one shot vig kill and broadcast it beforehand that she was trying something. It was wasted, but the attempt was clearly there. She's off the list.

Luxaria has, at least, been participating in conversation in a productive way. Even if I feel her discussion has been a little off. She's not on the top of the remaining list.

Sammiya has a role that seems is provable in some capacity. That makes me less wary, but she hasn't voted for three entire phases. I don't know. Kind of in the middle of the list for me.

Lulu was at least productively arguing her point against Kiyo when she had a point against Kiyo. There's not a lot of logic in needing to absolutely force a lynch on Kiyo if maf had the ability to kill her. If Kiyo is actually dead, and I think she is. They accomplished that just fine without a lynch. She's not on the top of the remaining list.

I'm less inclined to vote Angelstar than you might think even if she's a reptilian agent of destruction sent here to subjugate us innocent high schoolers to comply to the will of the new world order. Same with Piplups. Reason being they are the only people remaining on that list that were stunned during a night with a night kill. That doesn't absolve them. That just makes them less of a sure thing in my opinion.

My sister is my sister.
She can do no wrong.
Just look at her.
I'm not voting her.
You don't either, I'll get grumpy.

So from that I have literally three people. Ezz, Alcasync, ASSCOT. Of the three, and it's weird to say this, Alca has probably been the least useful. Along with ASSCOT. He hasn't done much but refute the fact his asscot was awful.

But of the two, I get ~vibes~ from Alcasync.

So.

Vote: Alcasync because you people won't vote why won't you vote vote already what is wrong with you

high seraph

high seraph

T3t, how do you get vibes from someone who has made under 20 posts in the thread?? ? (no offense alca, we're in the same boat)

This isn't even a relevant question actually, I'm just legit curious lmao. FWIW I do get the impression that T3t is probably town (can't say the same for Cure tho. I'm not sure if anything came up that could clear her from suspicion, but I still think she might be mafia).

Well T3t is so desperate to see my vote, I might as well make him happy and vote: ezzelin.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 54 of 58]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum