Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP00-EP10]

+23
ezzelin
drandahl
lulu
Doak
Aeiou
minji
Mr. Gerbear
plotstickers
Sammiya
piplups
chinomi
T3tsuya
Tiki The Troll
Cure
Rasei
deo
high seraph
alcasync
Mr. Alice
Luxaria
Ninfia
Kiyoko
nautilus
27 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 51 ... 58  Next

Go down  Message [Page 45 of 58]

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

@Tiki So you DIDN'T get my lollipop? How odd... But yes, I did! And since Kiyo knows it... U-um... If I give someone a lollipop, any action they take is 100% guaranteed to go through. They can not be stunned out of it, any kills they make will go through, and their actions can not even be bussed or otherwise misdirected. (Which is why I mentioned way back being surprised our roles were a bit similar in a way.) (And why I'm inclined to believe there's a bus driver now.)

Also, my relationship ability is that if my relationship partner was to be lynched I would be able to jump in the way instead and die in their place.

https://crywolf.rpg-board.net

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

"So, someone is stealing from me?" Tears started welling up in Taki's eyes. "W-what did I do?"

Aeiou

Aeiou

Ok I've read and I'm just going to reread posts and reply in the order they came in I guess

@Kiyoko
Do you have results for anyone else or...?
No

@Ezz
may I ask how long have you had this information?
Sure! I wasn't aware of this info until maybe?? 15 min before I posted?

@lululululu
I thought about that too :< about it making me look more scummy for knowing the info?? But I was hoping the timing (I would've posted it earlier if I knew about it earlier! or later if people were targeting me but neither of those things happened)I also never hinted at knowing anything about it. So IDK! Make of it what you will, I just posted because it seemed like the only helpful thing I could do, even if I did end up looking a little scummy?

I also do worry about Kiyoko being maf, because of her not being dead yet but I'm hoping the trust in her is for a good reason. I also don't want to mislynch an active speculator tho :<
lululuul wrote: some kind of post-mortem copy machine (gomen if that's your role and you're town Aeiou
If you're assuming I copy roles (like I gain abilities and shit) then nah, I probably wouldn't have posted what role I copied then? My role isn't THAT helpful unfortunately lol

AND I really have got to get back to work so! Unfortunately that's allk I have time for.

piplups

piplups

re:stun on me, I'm surprised by both its timing and how it ties in with aeiou's information. as I've previously said, my main ability is passive, and I still received my information for the previous night. leaving that aside for a moment, if what aeiou said is true, then there should be two stunners running around, but even in n0, only one stun showed up. it's possible that they could've chosen the same target, or one of the stunners' targets then went on to get detentioned by a means they/their own faction couldn't predict... or that one of the stunned/jailed parties was themselves another stunner. this'll probably be verified tomorrow, if a stun still happens though.

going back to the information I mentioned, and also in response to lulu's statement, I've mentioned before that I'm not the role cop! or rather, I would be if I got to choose a target instead of it being fed to me at random and without me knowing who the owner of the power is. I was also actually...... supposed to be able to act last night, but since I got stunned out of it I guess I'll have to wait again pffff that's also why I said above that I was surprised about its timing! like why did you have to pick the one night when I could actually unleash my Mystic Eye and exact justice for once!! ;A; I wasn't even worried about the supposedly maf role cop acting on me because the (li)/ability that came with my flavor should've taken care of that, but apparently the stunner kiyoko claimed is town-aligned has better/worse timing than even the maf does sobs

re:kiyoko's information, I actually never caught the supposed role hints that doak was the jailer? *o* not that I think aeiou's totally lying or anything either, but I feel like in general kiyoko's been pretty quick to believe people's power roles without question these few phases. with minji that's fine bc she investigated her, and then with doak and I who provided information only we would know, maybe, but she also accepted gerry and aeiou's claims very easily and before much proof was presented, which I find a little worrying. she knows that I know her full power, and unless investigative roles have been piling on top of her neither of them should be so easily cleared based on the roles they've been claiming, since neither has the chance to act on her. I don't know, this is the first game I've played with kiyoko in years, but from what everyone else has said about her I just feel she'd be more skeptical than she's being, so that kind of weirds me out a bit.

I had other things to add but I'm also playing a game with some rp group people online right now so I'll leave it at mostly that BUT ALSO ok I typed up part of this post before I had to leave the house this morning, and on my last line it just says 'so lulu can't be the pgo' but I've forgotten... my reasoning......

ETA: OH YEAH it's bc if doak is really the jailer, then lulu was acted on without doak being detentioned the previous night. oh man how to role deduction. so yeah never mind what I thought was a pretty likely case for two days :'D

Cure

Cure

Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP00-EP10] - Page 45 QN3kgIsCURE
"It's awfully quiet in here. Not that many people are in detention, you know! What's going on?"

Okay, so, still baffled by those intermissions does no one else want to comment on those intermissions? Am I the only one seeing them? Am I imagining them? Did they really happen?

SO!! first of all, I'm mildly uncomfortable that so far this has all been one long game of Follow The Leader with Kiyoko at the helm full speed ahead. If she's mafia we're playing right into her hands, and the number of people that are willing to just accept everything she says at face value when she goes "Don't lynch this person." is making me nervous. I really wish more people were skeptical of her claims. I'd honestly be more comfortable if Kiyo were lynched and flipped town, because then I'd KNOW we can trust her, rather than sitting here looking at everything she says and going "is this a ruse? Can I trust any of this information?"

At the same time, Kiyo has been the most active contributor in the thread, and I'd like to think that even if she IS making a sneaky ploy, at least half or more of the information she's sharing is true and beneficial to town. At this point in time I'd much rather lynch a quiet/inactive person than let the thread get deader than it's been (why is this 19 player game so dead someone explaint o me)

So!! having said that, I would really like to vote one of Vowels (aeiou), Minji, angelmoon, or Pladderlot.

Vowels because, while I 100% believe that was drandahl's role, my kneejerk reaction is to go "What if Vowels is the mafia investigator that supposedly investigated Kiyo on N0." From what Kiyo said about the person she investigated (revealed to be minji?), the role includes the flavor along with all the ability information, and Vowels posted Drandahl's entire role, flavor and all. She also doesn't have another role for us to work with, and if she's mafia she easily has access to drandahl's role. I'm also not really wrapping my head around why a super cute crush-prone DOES SHE EVEN GO HERE character would be able to investigate dead people (unless it's because she can go freely to and from detention because she doesn't go to this school). Of course, Kiyo could be lying about the investigative role that acted on her N0, and that brings me to my second point.

Minji because, well... if kiyo is lying, Minji could be her partner in crime. Also minji has probably contributed the least out of all the players in the thread and I'd rather lynch someone who's inactive than someone who is actively contributing to speculation.

Neither of these two people have votes on them already. Going by the super handy timestamp vote list in plot's post, there's less than 12 hours left int he phase and there's FIVE votes on FIVE different people, so as much as I'd really rather vote one of the other two, I REALLY don't want to add a sixth single vote to the pool. This phase is a nightmare waiting for mafia to roll all over it. So! I'm not going to vote for either of these two people right now. Onto the next!!

Angel because she's been just as inactive as the rest of them, but angel has also done absolutely nothing all game to ping my radar at all? That might be a warning bell in of itself, but between angel and plot, I've been cursorily more suspicious of plot.

Plot because, while Plot has made a couple posts, they're pretty much listing out things that happened in rollover and timestamps/rollover links. Those things are useful, but posting lists and stats and stuff is often a way to hide behind looking like you're providing a lot of helpful information. Another thing is that she's mentioned a couple times her suspicions about Alca (and a vote on alca this phase), but Alca has also been having internet trouble and has been completely unable to access the thread for the most part, so everyone has understandably been leaving her alone until her situation clears up. Also, Plot's vote is the most recent and why add a vote on a fifth person, when she could have voted for one of the four three (not including herself) people already up for lynch?

beeeecauuse of this I am going to Vote: Plotstickers I am sorry pladderlot please don't turn the distraught face of your avatar to me.

(I guess deo and ezzelin also fall under this list, but once again neither of them have a vote on them this phase and I don't want to spread the votes even more thinly than they already are).

i am the most inconsistent user of punctuation and capitalization someone help me

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

n☆☆til☆s-s☆ns☆i wrote:☆ to Cur3, because I think one of his lines has been in every rollover so far

And let that be a lesson to anyone who actually tries.

I found this list carved into my desk after I woke up from my mid-class nap.

Dead Tier

• Doak
  • Mr. Alice
  • Chinomi
  • Rasei

• lindahl - Maf

Biggest Help / Biggest Ruse I Don't Know Man Tier

• Kiyo

Seems k Tier

• Gerry
  • Kotakia
  • Piplups

Kind of Blends into the Crowd Tier

• Sammiya
  • Minji
  • Ninfia
  • Alcasync
  • Ezzelin

Terrible Ascot Tier

• High Seraph

Making Me Wonder About Them Tier

• Plotstickers
  • Lulu

Will Probably Make Cry Later Tier

• Aeiou
  • Deo
  • Luxaria
  • Angelstar

My Sister
☆CURE☆

And that's everyone. Whoever wrote this list probably didn't put a crazy amount of effort into it. Still, it looks like I can more or less agree with this. My sleep schedule has been thrown way off thanks to us being stuck in class for over 24 hours on end. That and all the crying coming from the sub-basement detention room. It is really hard to lull yourself into a state of restfulness when all you hear is wailing and the sounds of 9 Volt batteries digesting from the air vents.

I would go down there to see what all the excitement is about, but somebody took the hall pass and hasn't been back with it in over 3 days. All we have left is the auxiliary hall pass which is just a radiator with the word "HALL PASS" painted onto it. I think it was done so as to not lose it while also curbing the epidemic of fatal accidental collisions with love interests from running in the hallways too quickly. Paper everywhere, both parties too embarrassed to pick them up. They just run in separate directions blushing. It's a problem. Frankly, I'm not that curious.

Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP00-EP10] - Page 45 F6uFgMf

ma sœur wrote:"It's awfully quiet in here. Not that many people are in detention, you know! What's going on?"

CUR3
"Don't worry, dear sister. I can take care of this."

There were promises of me voting every phase but there's not a lot for me to go on that isn't just general feel and hunches based on the information we have so far. Ok let's see. How many people are in detention?

4 town. 1 mafia.

4 minus 1 is 3. Three. Tri. From the Latin 'tres'. Latin.

'Tres' is related to 'tercer', the ordinal number of a regnal name. Like of the Pope. Wait a second... The Pope?

THE POPE.

The Pope is the head of the Roman Catholic Church. He communicates with God himself. God created angels to serve man. Angels. One angel fell and is considered the greatest evil.

Lucifer. The Morning Star. Was an angel.

Angel.

Star.

Vote: Angelstar

Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP00-EP10] - Page 45 MKmGdcP

And to think, you almost got away with it. It was under our noses the entire time.

We got her.

Goodnight.

Last edited by C☆r3 on Sat Jan 23, 2016 11:10 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : i did the spellin)

deo

deo

i'm around but honestly i don't know what to think is suspicious anymore in this game wwwwww so i'm kinda backseating until i know something's going down or something

i'm so bad at processing information after a long time in this game gomen

plotstickers

plotstickers

Time stamps:

Kiyoko I
alcasync I
lulu I
plotstickers II
angelstar II

I would like to use my power before getting lynched, so there's a chance I might change my vote to angelstar.

Neither Alca nor Kiyoko is the easiest person to lynch on the basis of temptation or vibes. You generally need an alignment cop or a terrible ratio to get everyone on board (see: Animal Crossing Mafia and Gakuen S1). If I were mafia, I think it'd benefit me more to vote for lulu or angelstar since there's a higher chance of them getting lynched. That is, unless both of them are mafia? In that case, it might be useful to lynch me for Information. I'd rather you all keep me alive for a little longer, though.

Luxaria

Luxaria

Hmm, catching up since rollover.

The night kill on Doak is interesting to me because she was fairly active within the thread, which seems like a bit of a break in the trend of kills (or deaths, at least) in the game so far. Rasei, Chinomi, Mr. Alice, and now Doak. The first three deaths were on quieter and/or more expected to be absent players, but the most recent target had been making a lot of comments and posts (even if half of them were GERRY). I recall a lot of discussion on NK targets in previous phases, but no one has really noted how this is the first time a quieter player hasn't been hit with a kill.

This... does prompt a few theories regarding the distribution of mafia, and possibly a hint of their plans. Also, if what Kiyoko is saying is accurate, Doak is apparently our jailer, meaning our public rollover information is now cut even slimmer--but there's a stun showing up, and I'm not quite sure how to process that (though apparently they're town?). But re: jailer, it's one less threat for mafia to navigate with regards to getting off successful kills, and so far they've been pretty successful... except!

So on N0 we had two kills come in on town. Since then, there's only been one per night phase. I'm... not sure what this means for potential maf!vig theories, since they could be holding their next shot (which feels like it wouldn't make sense when they're already down to 5:13?), or they have strict conditions on their kills, or it... could be a number of things, admittedly. But I think it's worth noting that it seems tentatively unlikely that mafia has a repeatable vigilante shot or else I believe we would've seen it by now. Maybe I'm jinxing it and it has a longer cooldown or condition to be reached, though, but currently... it seems they can't diminish our numbers too much faster? I guess time will tell.

... that part was longer than anticipated.

Re: Mr Gerbear

I'm not quite sure how to read him right now. In the last day phase, I was leaning town for him. I previously commented that drandahl's relationship ability would shed light on Gerry's alignment, and if what Aeiou is to be believed, then it does seem like drandahl was attempting to sabotage (or rather leech off of) an archetype that sounded information-heavy. The only things causing me concern are that Gerry's claimed lie detections are... kind of awkward and useless results, which don't help to back his claims (and there are a lot of hard claims going around in this game, apparently). This could be a fault of the role and not him, though, so I don't want to really pursue it this moment. Hopefully in a future phase he'll have a better result to share.

Intermissions

What.

Do we have any idea what these are, or can anyone share information on them? I've only ever seen intermissions linked to phase ends, guns, revives, deaths, voting shenanigans, and... I can't think of anything else, but I guess there might be some unique roles in a game of this flavor, but I'm inclined to believe the intermissions are there for some reason? The previous joke posts included "??????" banners and similar, so I'm left to believe this is some kind of game mechanic.

Voting

So, the votes are pretty spread this phase. I will agree that I am honestly surprised to see Kiyoko still alive given her role powers and influence over the thread, though, as noted earlier on, I kind of have a theory as to why she might have been left alive. Short version, which I may elaborate more on next phase depending on the NK: I wouldn't be surprised if mafia are intentionally leaving up highly talkative speculators in order to make them eat each other. This also adds credence to the idea that inactives, quiet, or newer players might be the bulk of mafia--though, most of them have been cleared by Kiyoko at this point, so I'm not sure what to think of this theory.

I agree with a few points raised in the thread that Kiyoko's claims, clears, and actions have gone by almost too smoothly, and it's a bit disconcerting. She states she has a bulletproof (I think it was), which makes her hard to take down, but now I'm wondering if this speculated maf!vig on N0 was intended to counter-balance her self-defense? If mafia did investigate her N0, they would probably have used both killing effects on her by now if they could, since I believe bulletproof would only absorb one attack during the night, not both. That they haven't suggests either they can't yet (if ever) or don't want to.

Whichever the case, I have no intention to vote on Kiyoko. I agree it'd be helpful to see which way she flips so we can better assess the information she's shared, but I also am more than a bit uncomfortable at the thought of lynching her right this moment, especially with other targets available.

Right now, there's a tie on both Angelstar and Plotstickers. I'm guessing they'll both vote for the other in self-preservation, which will still maintain a tie. There have been hints of voting related roles lying around, so I'm disinclined to provide a third option in the event these are malicious roles, and I'm also kind of curious to see where some of the remaining undistributed votes land in the event of a close tie between two players.

I'm equally okay with either of those two being lynched, since I think their flip will help characterize the reads they have provided. I'm leaning towards plotstickers largely because she earlier said her role is close to vanilla, power-wise, and if she's a mislynched town it might not hurt as significantly to lose her? But hm, she posted saying she'd like to use her role power before going down. Can you elaborate, or would that be detrimental?

I'm going to Vote: plotstickers for now, but I might be willing to swap to Angelstar pending any replies to the situation. Also willing to and might enforce a tie between the two. I'll try and check in the morning before rollover.

Edit: This came in after Gerry posted, but I realized I need to get in the habit of using tl;dr's more often... so...

tl;dr: Night kill on Doak is unusual in the pattern of kills. Continued lack of second night kill might suggest a lack of repeatable maf!vigilante. Really not sure what to think about the intermission? Is it related to game mechanics? Find some aspects of Gerry and Kiyo strange, but do not want to lynch either. Voting plot due to previous claims of her role being close to vanilla, thus more expendable if she's town. Willing to tie between Angel and plot as either will provide information on quieter players via flip.

Last edited by Luxaria on Sun Jan 24, 2016 12:41 am; edited 1 time in total

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

Ftr I can't ask directly about alignments, and I've only really had two opportunities to use my power. N0 when I had no information, so my question about Kiyoko was kind of a throwaway since nothing was happening yet, N1 was when I wanted to test whether my power was even accurate or not :V Like, roles I could ask about in the future, but not alignments.

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP00-EP10] - Page 45 Bttmaqd
Even in my universe theories about the illuminati are side eyed... and we have literal shadow beings there...
In... any case, I'm heading to bed after this and because it is late, I intend to sleep until I wake up, which will most likely be after rollover. This seems less than heroic, but this universe is so flip turned upside ways that I really am just playing things by ear.
Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP00-EP10] - Page 45 DdYG6qL
These votes don't give me a lot to work with, unfortunately. This is unusal for me, but I don't actually have any strong feelings towards any of the people up for vote.

There is also the problem that this game is indeed, very quiet, despite the fact that there's still a pretty sizable number of players here. Not all of the people who are being quiet are in the mafia, so I think its important for more town members to speak up before they get policy lynched and the mafia picks off the rest of the innocent students.
Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP00-EP10] - Page 45 ZNG8e7E
Oh. I guess I should say my thoughts in a more concrete way, um...

I'm willing to believe that Gerry and Aeiou are town at this point in time. I think Lulu has been tunneling Kiyoko, but that she brings up enough points that while I'm more leaning towards Kiyoko being town, I need to think a little more before I trust her fully.

I don't really have any reason to believe that alca is town past Kiyo's statements, now that I think about it, but I also don't really have any reason to believe she's mafia, either.

When it comes to Angel and Plot I... don't really think they've posted enough/I haven't been paying enough attention to them to have a firm read on either. Cur3's playing reminds me of how he played in s1 gakuen when he was town, so I'm inclined to believe that he has some reason for voting for Angel that he isn't disclosing.
Then, there are these intermissions to think about... They seem to be benign enough. I think this is like the third time I've said this but maybe its a club thing. But for real this time. That, or they're a failed mafia action like my snowblower in snowball bash mafia. I'm getting flashbacks to 2007 as I listen to carameldansen.
I also just realized that I wasn't particularly suspicious of Cure, which is almost always the moment I'm immediately suspicious of cure. I'm going to reread her posts tomorrow and look at them a little more carefully.

I do feel that I have to vote now, lest I not be counted at all towards defeating our enemies. Lux just posted as I'm typing this, and her vote makes me inclined to lock in a lynch as much as possible before I go to bed, because lynching is our only sure weapon against our enemies. so... Vote: Plotstickers

I will try to get up before rollover though, though we'll see if I'll be able to catch up.
Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP00-EP10] - Page 45 S2WNaDY
One last thing before I go... I'm still single, so if anyone's lookin', let me know I guess.

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

Cure

Cure

I AM VERY OFFENED NELFIA WHY DOn'T YOU LOVE ME

I'M NOT EVEN OFFENDED. JUST OFFENED

Luxaria

Luxaria

@ Gerry

I assumed you couldn't ask directly about alignments, but I figured I might as well highlight the... awkwardness of the results. That said, I imagine if you were mafia you'd have more impetus to fabricate something believeable to make your claim better (and it'd be easier with several other minds there to give ideas / information regarding the game). So, like I've said, I'm not really suspicious of you, but it is something I'd revisit if it were ever appropriate in future phases. I think that's fair? I mainly brought it up just because of how much of a...

Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP00-EP10] - Page 45 CYkvwO1WkAAdO5z

...moment it was seeing the "Can I ask a question" / "Yes" response. uwu

Edit: oh goodness Ninfiaqt just posted.

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

Luxaria wrote:@ Gerry

I assumed you couldn't ask directly about alignments, but I figured I might as well highlight the... awkwardness of the results. That said, I imagine if you were mafia you'd have more impetus to fabricate something believeable to make your claim better (and it'd be easier with several other minds there to give ideas / information regarding the game). So, like I've said, I'm not really suspicious of you, but it is something I'd revisit if it were ever appropriate in future phases. I think that's fair? I mainly brought it up just because of how much of a...

Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP00-EP10] - Page 45 CYkvwO1WkAAdO5z

...moment it was seeing the "Can I ask a question" / "Yes" response. uwu

Edit: oh goodness Ninfiaqt just posted.

hahaha i guess it was really a Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP00-EP10] - Page 45 CYkvwO1WkAAdO5z moment

but then i really did need to confirm my accuracy somehow. it was the most straightforward question i could think of hahaha

angel★

angel★

the intermissions???? what????? so confused. why are there two of them. why do they not contain any information. is the message encoded in the videos somehow??

OKAY i went back and looked through some vdex games and intermissions to see what kinds of things happened in them.....

"As the smooth-talking, silky-voiced narrator of Welcome To Night Vale, you may, at any time, announce a fake intermission. This intermission may be as long or as short as you wish, and include anything you'd like, real or falsified, except the death of a player. And now, the weather" (mafia)

"You may also write a prescription/diagnosis about one player each day, which will appear as an intermission during that phase." (town doctor) (i'm laughing so hard at these tho wow lucas)

couple of games where people were killed in intermission, looks like guns?? or vig shots??
also revives hmmm

so i guess it could just be someone's role to post videos, though having two of them in a row is kinda odd? did it use two of their powers? do they always post in twos? ????

probably not a role like in the WTNV game, since.... unless they were trying to tell us something through those videos, it seemed kinda like a waste and odd timing.

maybe it was a gun??? since there is lulu and her guns..... do you have anything to say about this lulu :O or maybe a revive...... are there any previously-dead players who are alive again??

@Cur3's vote on me: lmao i. uh. what. should i take that as a "you're unhelpful and inactive" vote???? i don't really know what else to say against it....

i don't think i'm gonna be able to post again before rollover, and since i'd like to stay alive i guess i'll vote: plot.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 45 of 58]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 51 ... 58  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum