Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP00-EP10]

+23
ezzelin
drandahl
lulu
Doak
Aeiou
minji
Mr. Gerbear
plotstickers
Sammiya
piplups
chinomi
T3tsuya
Tiki The Troll
Cure
Rasei
deo
high seraph
alcasync
Mr. Alice
Luxaria
Ninfia
Kiyoko
nautilus
27 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 40 ... 58  Next

Go down  Message [Page 23 of 58]

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

Cure wrote:we're literally too cool to accept confessions. we cannot be confessed to. I am literally in the opposite scenario of last game where i couldn't confess.

Well I mean, you can confess but it won't work. Too cool and all. Plus you'd have to do a lot to be above Blaire, she ate a bunch of batteries so we'd like her.

Cure wrote:apologies to my brother if he didn't want anyone to know how close we are UvU

It's ok. I need them to know how close we are.

I'm not strictly sure how I feel about this phase, we don't have a lot to go on other than the fact Kotakia and I couldn't have sent in the NK. Kiyo's the only one leading any sort of direction even if it's for vague reasons. Honestly I'd probably give it the benefit of the doubt to just get somewhere at this point unless someone else brings up a better idea.

I'll read back more tomorrow and make a vote but for now I'm likely out for the night. It's 11 PM. Why are you people still in class? What the hell is wrong with this school

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

This school is a prison. We can never leave it even at night it seems. We're trapped. Not as bad as Dangan Ronpa, perhaps, but still trapped.

But T3t brings up a good point about the people who stunned at least not killing anyone. (Also, I did not send in any actions last phase. I remembered the rollover time wrong. I'm a bit fried right now.)

https://crywolf.rpg-board.net

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

Battery Update: I do not yet have the jaw strength to break through the metal/plastic to get to the gooey center but I will. Oh, I will. AND I'M DOING THIS FOR ME TOO, OK. I HAVE GOALS!!! I HAVE DREAMS AND ASPIRATIONS!!!

Edit: Also heads up--even though I REALLY HATE not lynching someone, I may have to No Vote this time around because I am really tired ok today was brutal and I'm tired and I'm still not done with some assignments due tomorrow so by the time I'm free I think rollover would have happened bUT!!! I may try and see how things are tomorrow morning if I have time before class starts and try to decide on a vote because gosh diddly darn it I would be a huge hypocrite otherwise and I seriously forgot to spell 'hypocrite' for a hot second there I am so tired sob.

ALSO DEAR CONFESSION PERSON!!! Please give role ability details soon, or I may break it off for ~reasons~ that are not-exactly-personal I promise, it's not you, it's me. It's really me. It's really, really just me.

Last edited by Mr. Alice on Tue Jan 19, 2016 10:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

Sammiya wrote:This school is a prison. We can never leave it even at night it seems. We're trapped. Not as bad as Dangan Ronpa, perhaps, but still trapped.

Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP00-EP10] - Page 23 TuW0qHCThis universe is unnerving...

I'd like to go back to battling horned demons.

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

Cure

Cure

k so I'm all caught up now, but my friend is getting disgruntled that i'm on my ipad instead of watching shitty anime with him so I'm gonna head off for now. I will probably pop in at like 2 am to drop a vote.

@kiyo-- I actually was not super aware of the whole "THIS DID NOT GO WELL THESE LAST TWO GAMES SO NOW I AM ANGRY AND GOING TO FOLLOW MY HUNCH" since I wasn't in/didn't read mouthteeth maf, and I was mafia in snowball bash so I didn't really talk to you about that game at all. (though, thinking back on it now, I do think I remember you mentioning it on at least one occasiona, but I had forgotten about it :T)

The things that were pinging me a little were the fact that you're acting way more aggressive on D1 than usual, and it was striking me more as how you act when you have a PLAN (and if drandahl does end up being maf, I won't consider you cleared as town I hope that's okay because we both have bussed fellow mafia members in the past in order to be cleared). HOwever!!!! your explanation makes a lot of sense and I am much more at ease now UvU It really had very little to do with drandahl at all, because tbh I was kind of trying to ignore him for a bit this game because he'd pissed me off so much in monkey paw maf (while it was currently going on) I didn't want my anger to bleed over between games and color my speculation.

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

Ninfia wrote:I'd like to go back to battling horned demons.

Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP00-EP10] - Page 23 DaU97GD
Well.

It's not like we don't have those.....

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP00-EP10] - Page 23 PR6LW4rThat is a good point, now that you mention it. Perhaps I've been worrying about the wrong thing here...

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP00-EP10] - Page 23 03MFIZn
So, tell me.

How sharp are your arrows, and how good is your aim?

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

I forgot how much there is to look through in these big mafia games omg

Idk man Kiyoko's steadfast insistence on her hunch being correct worries me a bit, but I haven't played on this forum before so I'm not exactly sure if this behavior is warranted. I'm suspicious, but not entirely so.

But pls don't lynch the girl of my dreams

There's so much more raw emotion here then on vdex maf I'm kinda astounded and would also be really impressed if the mafia uses that to their advantage

Unless that's all just rp in which case idk

Luxaria

Luxaria

I'm heading off to bed earlier tonight, so I'm going to hold off on addressing any comments or moving my vote until the morning. Posting just to say that, also, by my tally the only person not to post in some capacity is Minji (I don't think I missed anyone?).

Minji, do you have any thoughts about N0 and D1?

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP00-EP10] - Page 23 1mF23JG
I've got the best aim of anyone in my village! Anything I shoot isn't going to miss, I assure you.

... The arrows are magic though, and it... doesn't really effect much in this dimension, unfortunately. They're weaker against humans to begin with, so...

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

By the way, I'm a derp. Double checked my role ability, and actually the boost I give to my friend is dependent on what their ability is, so it won't necessarily be a double use (and I don't have control, not knowledge over how it's boosted). It is still true though that my power may end up giving you no boost at all.

lulu

lulu

Cur3 wrote:I'm pointing this out because people are calling a recruiter role in play. Why does anyone think that? Wouldn't it show up in the ratio? It has almost every time before as far as I know.
Ditto Ninfia, I was just speculating about the presence of a recruiter role because the ratio's similar to last game.

Luxaria wrote:When you say girlfriend, do you mean you two got into a relationship last night? Or is this... dokidoki irl? /////////
I DOKIDOKI FOR CHI-SENPAI EVERYWHERE////// but yes to be clear chi & i were in a relationship at the time of her death detention

I'd love to be able to say I've been busy with work and I'll make a spec post later tonight but I don't really have a strong read on anyone. I have some info about last night, but I'd prefer not to disclose anything right now. I don't think lindahl's been that scummy but I do think how they end up flipping will be informative, so I don't feel too strongly either way.

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Hopping online for sketchdaily, but while I'm here. I'd like to request that no matter how this day phase ends, it doesn't end in a no lynch. It might have been the meta on vdex to have D1 no lynches, but I can't count how many games on crywolf have been lost due to town being wishy-washy on D1 and not making progress. And I know this is a larger game where D1 likely isn't going to make or break the entire game for one side or the other, but a few other players (Blaire, Luxaria) have already echoed my sentiments here, so. I at least know I'm not the only one who feels this way about D1 no lynches.

I really shouldn't be awake right now good night.

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

drandahl

drandahl

Alright, no. I've seen this enough times to not do something about it. Kiyo, the way you're setting this up is so scummy, I would drive myself crazy if I died without addressing it (as I wished I had with Cure in Snowball Maf).

You're hovering back and forth between "We should lynch lindahl" and "I don't blame you guys if you don't vote lindahl."

You end your day pointing to this as though it's the same as Mynotes, but really that just screams preemptively defensive to me.

You claim that you wouldn't side-eye other players if they don't follow your vote, and yet you then come back to say "but make sure we lynch" when your campaign is really the only successful one on the table.

Also I honestly think if you were town, you'd be less derailing than this. You could be pressing so many more people to vote or at least discuss (as you usually do as town), and the quality of your end-of-the-day notes is enough to show that your mind isn't really that fixated on me.

vote: Kiyo

Also, I really didn't want to do this on D1, but I guess I'm running out of time. I keep thinking I have another half a day to discuss. Here we go:

My ability is Dreamer. Every other night phase (starting with N1), I will visit three players' dreams in the night, at least one of which is mafia. When I wake up, the whole dream is fuzzy, so I don't know which is mafia.

Alright, either way, please vote up, town. It will really bother me if mafia is quietly watching and eating popcorn as they watch the whole town burn in silence.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 23 of 58]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 40 ... 58  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum