Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP00-EP10]

+23
ezzelin
drandahl
lulu
Doak
Aeiou
minji
Mr. Gerbear
plotstickers
Sammiya
piplups
chinomi
T3tsuya
Tiki The Troll
Cure
Rasei
deo
high seraph
alcasync
Mr. Alice
Luxaria
Ninfia
Kiyoko
nautilus
27 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 49 ... 58  Next

Go down  Message [Page 40 of 58]

Luxaria

Luxaria

Fair enough. I'll still give Gerry a chance to reply before I vote. And deo, for that matter.

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

well yall're lucky i haven't gone to bed yet because i would've woken up after rollover, to what would potentially be me being sent to detention, and y'all would be like "oh! he's Town! we screwed up!" :|

@Luxaria: the timestamps don't matter anyway? everything basically came in while i was away so I not only had the rollover post to digest, but the results from my night action, the details about the club, and all these posts that came in after rollover

but, ok, because you asked:

Mon Jan 18, 2016 5:01 pm - This Post - my last post before N0 ends

I go to bed around 3, maybe 4 in the morning.

Tue Jan 19, 2016 5:25 am - From Sensei: 手紙もらった You Received a Letter - this was the confession from drandahl
Tue Jan 19, 2016 12:36 pm - From Sensei: 結果 Results - in which sensei tells me no to whether Kiyoko is not allowed to send a confession to alcasync

AT SOME POINT I WAKE UP, around 1:30 pm, check the game on my phone shortly after. I see the PMs and rollover. I hold off on answering the confession because I literally knew nothing. how convenient huh :/

Tue Jan 19, 2016 2:20 pm
- This Post - my first reaction to literally everything

After this, I was still balancing whether to accept the confession or not. I see Kiyoko voting for drandahl's lynch without much explanation so I think well, maybe I can get some answers from drandahl myself because I really didn't trust Kiyoko at that point. But I really didn't trust drandahl either because the confession really was kinda unexpected?

SO i was like fuck it, let's do this relationship thing and see how it goes

Tue Jan 19, 2016 2:29 pm - To Sensei: Reply to Confession from drandahl! - in which I accept

I have stuff to do that evening, so I don't really see much until I come back around 11:00

Tue Jan 19, 2016 8:09 pm - From Sensei: 手紙もらった You Received a Letter - In which the relationship
Tue Jan 19, 2016 11:19 pm - This Post - In which I say Kiyoko worries me a bit because I think it got a lot more intense while I was away? I also ask not to lynch drandahl because I wanted to use my relationship power eventually and also get more info via messages which I could start doing N1
Yesterday at 4:08 am - https://crywolf.rpg-board.net/t167p345-gakuen-mafia-season-2-school-festival-ep03#11765 - In which I vote for Kiyoko because drandahl voted for Kiyoko. I voted for Kiyoko because I didn't want drandahl gone yet, Kiyoko was being REALLY insistent about drandahl, and I wanted to get into drandahl's good graces so he might volunteer information more easily to me (mafia or not).

At this point it's late as fuck so I go to bed.

ONLY AFTER I VOTE, AFTER I GO TO BED, AFTER piplups' third vote on Kiyoko does Kiyoko hard claim being investigative, at which point everybody was like OH YEAH OK LET'S GO HER WAY. I have ZERO inkling of what meta goes on on this forum.

I have no idea if Kiyoko was right in previous games, or who drandahl even is and what kind of player he is. It made perfect sense to me to NOT TRUST SOMEONE just because they reveal information in this game. It also made sense to me to not lynch drandahl right away because he had a use to me after D1.

Did I have a CHOICE to even not vote drandahl because Kiyoko hardclaimed investigative? I WAS ASLEEP. sigh :|

------

As for the answer to your other question, as to who my primary suspects are, I have no damn clue who to suspect concretely? It's always a better tactic for Mafia to lay low and not say anything because, as someone said earlier, being talkative means more opportunity to pick at someone's words and inconsistencies and, guess what, here I am in the line of fire for wanting to play this game.

Ok, so let's speculate some right now before I go to bed:

Quiet people who need to speak up tbqh: plot, minji, aeiou. ??

Right now, I think piplups is shady for voting for Kiyoko right after I did, and then later on asking why I myself voted for Kiyoko to protect drandahl which she said "it's kind of weird I'm the one who's asking, since I briefly had the same vote as him". Idk I get a weird vibe but pocha really can't shake off that maf rep tbqh so idk hahaha and Kiyoko thinks she's town so WELP

Doak has been a constant entertaining presence, but there really isn't much substance to the posts gamewise except there were a couple rather pointed questions directed at me which I'm kinda iffy about. Like this in which Doak picked apart a statement from me when it really wasn't... that absolute.... And then there's this one, which idk if it was directed at me because I'm not really quoted but at the same time I'm the only one who no lynch'd after Doak? But anyway that just like... bugged me a bit because yeah I know there's still a while before rollover but I really would rather no lynch than the spread-out votes rack up and be rng'd? does that make sense or is it really better to vote someone out for information? idek and besides Kiyoko's pretty much cleared Doak TOO I guess so this isn't probably correct

Ninfia voted for me, and I know I'm town lol, so I'm looking at Ninfia a bit right now and honestly the reasoning that Mafia would pair up with each other to power up their abilities is interesting, but I honestly think the Mafia would do better by sowing confusion by confessing to Town? Idk about abilities, so it's likely some of them are doing one or the other. But, honestly, if the thing was that Mafia were pairing up with each other, would I REALLY have come out as having been a relationship with drandahl? :V That would be pretty bad i mean LOOK I HAVE VOTES ON ME NOW. You'd think I'd be smarter if I were mafia. I'm convenient to vote for right now. The heat is on me.

Maybe also one of the Cures but I have no idea which and it's kinda more likely they're both town?

Anyway, yeah, that's what I think.

-----

One thing: I claimed that I have lie detector powers and literally nobody commented on this except Kiyoko, which I'm finding extremely annoying because what kind of game even has a Mafia Lie Detector. What use would that even BE. I still need to figure out if I'm an accurate Lie Detector or not, too.

-----

honestly i'm kinda upset about the direction my game is going. i'm not even upset at anyone i'm upset that i decided to actually be more active in-thread than i'm used to, which is obviously a mistake as this is a totally new experience than previous mafia games. if my logic in any of this isn't sound, it's not because i'm lying, it's because i'm stupid and don't know how this game is played anymore. ugh.

-----

One last thing: with the amount of votes on me right now, hell no am I switching away from my No Lynch. There's 3 on me now and 3 No Lynches. If the Mafia knows what they're doing, within the next few hours there WILL be more votes against me, and I'm likely going to detention :) So please vote No Lynch :)

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

fwiw i believe Gerry, which is why my vote is still on NL rather than switching to him for the sake of vote margins. I also dislike NLing but when half the thread isn't even going to participate in lynches, I would rather a NL than an otherwise avoidable mislynch due to sheer town inactivity/indecision.

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

minji

minji

(slowly crawls after kinda catching up all these pages---)

Dear person who sent a confession: you can't date a leg.
I am sorta considering it however hmm.

Regarding Kiy☆ko's information about me - there is nothing really for me to add, cept maybe a quick thanks haha.

Apart from that, I don't feel like I have any real input that isn't repeating what someone else has said nor have really strong leanings on who to vote. --- Iiit's past 7am and I haven't slept at all... Will be resting a little and hopefully will be up again to post a lil more if possible, and maybe with a vote too aaaa.

Aeiou

Aeiou

I'm literally awful and someone wanted to talk to me and I ended up doing that and also trying to figure out who is even in detention because I havent been taking notes!! I got off to a really bad start on note taking and I read so much sporadically I haven't kept up.

I really need to get to bed now, I'm sorry for being so useless orz I haven't even acted. I'm willing to let Gerry live because if they are being honest and can get some info tonight then??? I feel like that's helpful, even if hes maf and if/when we find that out it might...help decide how we want to handle the info. I won't be able to change my vote after this because I'll be asleep so I'll vote: no lynch

I don't feel like thats at all helpful of a vote though, I'm just paranoid that after I fall asleep if I did vote for someone and vote manipulation happened I could unintentionally screw things up?

piplups

piplups

ok I've kept up with the thread, but due to rl stuff coming up I'm not really feeling up to speculating too much at the moment. that said, I'm going to Vote: No Vote, and I will at least give a short explanation why:

at the point things stand now, if no one adds onto/changes votes around, I can anticipate how the day's going to end. if it does end that way, then that's fine, since at least some players that seem more likely to be town are voting that way and, while I still don't know about gerry, I'm willing to wait for him to get more out of his power before speculating further because lie detector does sound like a useful ability if he's telling the truth. even if he's not, ratios are transparent in this game so it's not likely there'll be a death tailor. if it doesn't, it'll be clear there's probably more vote manipulating powers than I am aware of, which will be useful information anyway.

@minji: NAOTO needs love and I am willing to give it /winks seductively

ETA: Ninja'd by Aeiou hmmm. I still kind of want to keep it a tie because of the reason I stated, but I think I'll take a break from online stuff first. I'll come back around rollover, hopefully.

high seraph

high seraph

Yeah I don't like any of these lynches

Lux, I don't really have any reason for believing Gerry besides the tone of his posts. When he was being pressed against the wall by Kiyo and Cure, he brought up a consistent explanation. The reason why I voted Cure, on the other hand, is because I felt like she was hanging to every single word Gerry posted like she was hoping he'd say something she could use to lead the lynch with. Idk, I haven't been paying too much attention to Cure so I don't really know if she's done anything else that seemed suspicious, but that rubbed me the wrong way, even if its not really enough to get her lynched.

Anyway, that's why I think Gerry is probably town.

vote: no lynch I hate myself for voting no lynch tbh.

nautilus

nautilus

票数 Vote Tally

Kiyoko I
no lynch IV
high seraph I
deo I
Sammiya I
Mr. Gerbear III

Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP00-EP10] - Page 40 XHMJc5Q lulu vs Kiyoko
Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP00-EP10] - Page 40 XHMJc5Q Kiyoko vs no lynch
Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP00-EP10] - Page 40 XHMJc5Q Cur3 vs minji Doak high seraph
Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP00-EP10] - Page 40 XHMJc5Q Cure vs minji Mr. Gerbear
Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP00-EP10] - Page 40 XHMJc5Q Kotakia vs deo
Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP00-EP10] - Page 40 XHMJc5Q Ninfia vs Mr. Gerbear
Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP00-EP10] - Page 40 XHMJc5Q high seraph vs Cure no lynch
Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP00-EP10] - Page 40 XHMJc5Q Doak vs no lynch
Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP00-EP10] - Page 40 XHMJc5Q Mr. Gerbear vs no lynch
Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP00-EP10] - Page 40 XHMJc5Q ezzelin vs Mr. Gerbear
Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP00-EP10] - Page 40 XHMJc5Q deo vs Sammiya
Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP00-EP10] - Page 40 XHMJc5Q Sammiya vs no vote
Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP00-EP10] - Page 40 XHMJc5Q Taki the Tender vs no vote
Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP00-EP10] - Page 40 XHMJc5Q Aeiou vs no lynch
Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP00-EP10] - Page 40 XHMJc5Q piplups vs no vote

Rollover might be delayed a lil' because I have to do the last of the MANY THINGS THAT I HAVE BEEN DOING THIS WEEK however confession time should still be the same. Hopefully once today is over I actually have a lot more time to do productive mafia things like update page 1 and find all the fanart and yeah

deo

deo

Whoops okay tbh I was trying to find people that Kiyoko hadn't said she had reason to believe they were town from, but I guess I forgot that she had said anything about Sammiya, esp. since once I got caught up in thread I couldn't find Kiyoko's posts fairly quickly going back and was so tired I just dropped a vote and went to sleep lol

anyway, I don't know if I truly support a Gerry lynch so I'm not going to tip the scales to him; so I'll just leave vote as is for reasons explained earlier including I don't think no lynch is best option here but also I don't think action on Sammiya will actually be taken

angel★

angel★

i'm so sorry but homework has been killing me and i haven't had a chance to backread the thread all day (a-and yesterday?? i guess today is the next day already??? sobs) so as much as i hate to do this i'm gonna have to just vote: no vote since i have.... zero clue what's going on rn. I'M SORRY i'll be back after all my shit is due and read everything i just really don't have time right now ;_____;

plotstickers

plotstickers

About to go to work. I'll throw in a vote: no lynch.

Luxaria

Luxaria

I just had two cats use me as a trampoline for gymnastics for 20 minutes until I decided to crawl out of bed and feed them, so that was annoying, but anyway.

@ Gerry

Thanks for the response! I asked for a breakdown of the sequence of events for the sake of making sure your story is consistent, and also so that way, if you're truthful in all of this, we have one solid piece of evidence regarding the relationship movement of a known mafia, however much or little it is worth.

As for mafia joining up with mafia or town, I think either which way it depends on the role of the mafia in question. If the mafia had a role or relationship power that would benefit their partner, I'd more expect them to shack up with another mafia, whereas if was something more negative like disruption or obfuscation, then I could see a mafia/town pairing as more likely. I don't know if we'd have any way to check drandahl's role or relationship ability, but it could help hint at your alignment. I will note, however, as a personal thing I tend to ignore comments of "if I were mafia I wouldn't do this" because the amount of times I've seen a mafia say that and then be mafia is way too high. I do think it's good that you shared knowledge of your relationship with drandahl, though, so don't take that the wrong way.

Mr. Gerbear wrote:It's always a better tactic for Mafia to lay low and not say anything because, as someone said earlier, being talkative means more opportunity to pick at someone's words and inconsistencies and, guess what, here I am in the line of fire for wanting to play this game.

I agree, which is why I tend to poke inactives the most at the beginning of the game. Also, amusingly, I actually was the one that made the comment you're referring to.

Mr. Gerbear wrote:One thing: I claimed that I have lie detector powers and literally nobody commented on this except Kiyoko, which I'm finding extremely annoying because what kind of game even has a Mafia Lie Detector. What use would that even BE. I still need to figure out if I'm an accurate Lie Detector or not, too.

I considered bringing it up when I threw those questions your way, but I decided against it. In particular, I saw claims with regards to both your role and relationship ability, but I wasn't sure about too much else and, truthfully, I didn't want to highlight it because the more is said about it, the easier mafia can navigate around the ability. I have no reason to believe you're lying about your claim, but I also have no proof it exists when insofar the one check you claim to have done turned out to be a bit awkward.

Otherwise, don't be so hard on yourself! I don't think you're doing poorly at all. Honestly, I'm just glad to see frequent posts and activity. Even if you're being picked apart, it's helping to develop reads all around. For that matter, I appreciate hearing your thoughts on some players and the comprehensive response to my queries.

@ high seraph

That makes sense! I was just curious because I think I know why you trust the other players you've highlighted, but for Gerry I wanted to see if you had any particular reasoning behind the statement given that he is a bit of a focus for votes this phase. You are a precious cinnamon bun, okay, I just want to know what delicious thoughts are in that head of yours. uwu

@ deo

I had a feeling that would be the reasoning, but it never hurts to check. Thanks!

@ vote

There's only a little less than an hour left in the phase, and I guess it looks most like we'll be doing no lynch, unless 2 or 3 more votes land on Gerry. I don't have any particular reason for wanting to lynch Gerry right now as I'm inclined to believe him, so it's now a matter of going no lynch, which I didn't want to do this phase, or putting a vote on him and seeing if anyone else follows up. The timing of the rollover makes it a bit awkward to anticipate activity levels between sleep, school, and work for most people, so I guess I'll do Vote: No Lynch to keep the margin high given previous statements in the thread. I am kind of side-eyeing the amount of players stating they don't want to no lynch or no vote and then doing it anyway, though I realize that sounds a little hypocritical given how I just voted. We definitely need to be a bit more proactive in future day phases since it's not clear if we have any other means of killing sending mafia to detention. But, anyway.

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP00-EP10] - Page 40 S2WNaDYI've got class and a doctor's appointment so I can't really completely  catch up but I skimmed gerry's post so

Vote: no lynch because I felt kinda guilty about voting him anyway

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

Doak

Doak

hello hi I'm awake and still not interested in a lynch on Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP00-EP10] - Page 40 CYkvwO1WkAAdO5z so I'll be keeping my vote where it is! sorry if you don't want a no lynch but I'd much rather nl than vote for someone I have pretty strong town vibes about.

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Mr. Gerbear wrote:I have ZERO inkling of what meta goes on on this forum.

(I've been on this forum since day 1, and I still don't...though that's probably partially because I don't care for meta in anything, really. Not that I didn't try to grasp the meta of this wacky game, but that only ended up in frustration and repeated, agonizing defeat (I had a pretty impressive losing streak for a while there, and still more losses than wins). But, yes.

Sympathies.

Now, back to our regularly scheduled program.)

Taki looked to Mr. Gerbear, arms spread wide. "Here! A hug will make it aaallllllllllll better!"

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 40 of 58]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 49 ... 58  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum