Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP00-EP10]

+23
ezzelin
drandahl
lulu
Doak
Aeiou
minji
Mr. Gerbear
plotstickers
Sammiya
piplups
chinomi
T3tsuya
Tiki The Troll
Cure
Rasei
deo
high seraph
alcasync
Mr. Alice
Luxaria
Ninfia
Kiyoko
nautilus
27 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 53 ... 58  Next

Go down  Message [Page 49 of 58]

Kotakia

Kotakia

Au revior, plebeians!

http://kotakia.tumblr.com

nautilus

nautilus

n☆☆til☆s-s☆ns☆i wrote:
Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP00-EP10] - Page 49 B9gsTTw

Episode 07: [Prison of Love] (Night 3)

[Last time on Gakuen Mafia...]

Cure: are we all dead? is this actually mafia? maybe we were all in detention to begin with.

Kotakia: WHAT IS HAPPENING.

C☆r3: Truly the Illuminati has rewritten the rules of the game. I warned you all. You didn't lynch their herald. And now look what is upon us.

Ninfia: Are... we in the 4kids dub

high seraph: I CANT BELIEVE SOMEONE ACTUALLY BROUGHT UP MY DARK SECRET AND TRAGIC PAST ?? t-that's... so... rude... ; A;)""" pls hug me deo-kun...

deo: idk that's pretty bad idk if i can be in dokis w/ a lunch stealer smh

Cure: this is a kid-friendly environment. thanks.

Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP00-EP10] - Page 49 TY2O0dW

Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP00-EP10] - Page 49 XHMJc5Q angelstar has been stunned!
Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP00-EP10] - Page 49 XHMJc5Q Kotakia has been sent to detention! They were town. They were part of the Drama Club.

The ratio is 10T:5M:1N.

I'M NOT GOING TO PAGEBOTTOM WITH ROLLOVER

Last edited by n☆☆til☆s-s☆ns☆i on Thu Jan 28, 2016 1:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP00-EP10] - Page 49 Bttmaqd
Our names on the front page are different now too. I'm pretty sure this anime is slowly being consumed by 4kids. It was nice knowing you all.

In other news, now we know for sure that Angelstar is still in the game, so plot is probably dead. We also know that Angel didn't send in the nk, which is good at least.

Town still outnumbers mafia 2 to 1, but that's not accounting for the fact that the mafia could very well have a recruitment role. I'm at work, so I can't really write a massive post on my thoughts on every player, but I'd feel most comfortable voting for the following people: Cure, Alca, Angel, Sammiya, piplups, high seraph. once I get home tonight I'll post a proper list of my thoughts.

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Luxaria wrote:@ Taki

Were you expecting a message or result, and did you ever get it? I didn't see anyone else mention or comment on this, so I'm more than a little curious given how some other things have gone missing for you, too.

"Oh, thank you for your concern, Luxaria-chan! I did eventually get what I was waiting for from sensei, it just turned out a certain someone was dragging their feet," Taki said with a giggle that had less jiggle than usual. "I also want to thank whoever got me this new shirt! It's really cozy and comfy. I almost wonder if it was Kota-"

It was then that Taki saw Kotakia getting led to detention. "Ah! No, not you too! And...wait..." Taki looked around, brow furrowed. She then counted the number of people in the classroom, her eyes going wide. "Wait! There's even more people missing!" She started to dash off. "I'm going to get Kotakia-san her sewing supplies for her pretty clothes, and I'll see if I can spot anyone else in there as well!"

No, I can't actually check and see who went to detention. Though, unless I just missed something, I am very curious about the last posted ratio showing 13 Town, and now with the non-rollover, and Kotakia getting taken out, it's showing 10.
Man, am I glad I'm not Town this time around. XD

But yeah, Lux. I was just waiting on a response from a very SLOW new fried...

high seraph

high seraph

Does anyone, like, have any idea who must be mafia ? ?? besides drandahl lmao

I still don't think it could be Kiyo btw. I also don't want to vote for deo unless someone convinces me that he's mafia. Although I would probably forgive him for breaking my heart tbh. And I probably wouldn't vote for him ha ha o wo);;

im sorry 4 being useless in this game. i would make a chart, but only if deo was killed and i needed to avenge his death by summoning birbs and my demonic chart powers. (don't kill deo tho, i doki him )

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

@Ninfia And how would my role power be mafia aligned, exactly? (Also, I was a idiot and forgot to send in a action last night.... Otl.... But given there seems to be a busdriver that might be a good thing??? At leasst if the drivers a mafia member?)

I have no clue on who to vote for atm though.

https://crywolf.rpg-board.net

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

Omfg GERALD? Really?? I'm offended :c

Cure

Cure

geraldine

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP00-EP10] - Page 49 Bttmaqd
... Wait. Last rollover with a ratio was 13T 5M 1N. We're missing a person. Who hasn't posted since the intermissions?

Edit: Kiyoko and Lulu have not posted since the intermissions. If plotstickers died, she's town. if she's alive, she's most likely mafia. is plot alive???

Lulu and Kiyo, if you can, please post? I don't think they'd be allowed to confirm/deny their living status but. D:

(also I'm still at work, I'm the worst employee)

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

WHY AM I CHARLES NOW? STOP MAKING ME MORE BRITISH.

Ok given that there are some pretty serious shenanigans going on, I'm gonna play it like this.

Over the next day, everyone should post up something. Even if it's a simple "I am not dead". Those who don't, I will advise everyone to look at them as potential lynch targets more prudently.

At this point I am seriously wondering why the hell mafia has not killed Kiyo which is in turn making me wonder if she's taken us on a ruse cruise again.

Gonna try this as well

Vote: Chinomi
Unvote
Vote: Stone Cold Steve Austin

Logic being that I'm not sure if a vote for someone dead will show up on the tally, or if we can vote for anyone, even imagined people, and it'll show up. If invalid vote targets don't show up on the tally, it's a matter of cycling through the players to figure out who is no longer here, and who is just pretending they're no longer here.

God Save the Queen.

EDIT
Here is a list of the people who should be remaining

• Lulu
  • Ezz
  • Angelstar
  • GERRY
  • Minji
  • plotstickers
  • Sammiya
  • Aeiou
  • Piplups
  • Deo
  • Alcasync
  • Ninfia
  • Luxaria
  • Kiyoko
  • Asscot-wearing Prancing La La Boylover
  • My Sister

Of all of these people, these people have not posted since the Illuminati Media Blackout and should be yelled at, tunneled, and made to cry until they say something.

• Lulu
  • Angelstar
  • Aeiou
  • plotstickers
  • Kiyoko

The fact Kiyo is on this list is troubling. But there you go. Actually a much smaller list than you'd think.

deo

deo

thanks 4kids for making me the owner of a famous corporation <333333

Aeiou

Aeiou

Ok, Here is my I am not dead post! Combo of being busy and not really having anything to contribute ;w; everything got really wacky and I have no idea why although none of it seems actually relevant to the game play (well other than that blank roll over???). I do appreciate the Angelstar Illuminati theory though

nautilus

nautilus

票数 Vote Tally

Stone Cold Steve Austin I
Aeiou I

Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP00-EP10] - Page 49 XHMJc5Q Cur3 vs chinomi Stone Cold Steve Austin
Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP00-EP10] - Page 49 XHMJc5Q lulu vs Kiyoko Aeiou

Last edited by n☆☆til☆s-s☆ns☆i on Mon Jan 25, 2016 2:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

lulu

lulu

IM ALIVE & CRYING I WAS WORKING HARD ON A SPEC POST EXPLAINING WHY I STILL THINK KIYOKO'S MAF AND NOW I DONT KNOW WHAT TO MAKE OF THE RATIO IM GONNA ok im gonna post this anyway first so you guys know i'm alive then... i wanna reread the thread starting from the last day phase before doing anything else...

Kiyoko wrote:I find it interesting that you say that mafia would try a lot harder to lynch me if I was town, when you seem to be trying pretty hard to lynch me. Are you mafia, lulu?
Kotakia wrote:Another phase and you're tunneling her hard. Considering her claims, the only reason to even want to kill her during the day is if the mafia is afraid of a retaliatory night action.
I'm sorry I didn't get to respond to this before Kotakia died I was going to make a post last day phase and then I fell asleep...

Firstly, I'm personally fond of tunneling b/c I really hate voting for someone and letting them go then having them later turn out to be mafia. I'm not really familiar with the meta but I don't actually consider it anti-town.

Kiyoko's claiming an ability that allows her to copy everything that lands on her including the NK, meaning that from my understanding there's no way for mafia to kill her during the night besides using two NKs on her (wasting a night phase and giving her a chance to shoot a bullet) - ergo, I'm surprised that there hasn't been any push back or speculation about her in thread (aside from me, who I know is town).

In addition to this, as other people (I think piplups) have pointed out, up until now she has readily believed other peoples' role claims, even when other peoples' information contradicted her own (Gerry), and even when the information could be produced by a mafia team (Aeiou). I don't know anyone here very well, so it's entirely possible she's just reading people based on her knowledge of their playstyles, but from my perspective it seems very unusual. Even if Gerry & Aeiou are town, the only people in this game who would know for sure who is town or not are the mafia.

Up until Kotakia and Kiyoko's responses I also had no idea that Kiyoko was exchanging information with other players - it wasn't something I was able to put into words at the time but I think part of the reason I'm feeling uncomfortable with all this is just the amount of information she seems to have about the roles present in the game. It makes more sense knowing Kiyoko's been communicating frequently with other players but it also makes me more concerned about her actually being maf

FTR, even if I was mafia you'd have to explain why there aren't another four mafia somewhere trying to get her lynched.

I had some other questions for Kotakia but I guess it's kind of moot since she's flipped town...

Cur3 wrote:Will Probably Make Cry Later Tier
i would like to file a formal request to be added to this list

regarding rollover
I feel like it might be related to plot's ability? Something like, upon death wipe all information from rollover? Regarding the dubbing, I'm really boring and don't have too many thoughts on flavour text-related stuff but WHO TOOK MY GUNS HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO USE A SANDWICH TO DEFEND MYSELF

today's lynch
For this phase I would really like to vote: kiyoko but despite how much i love tunneling im not going to waste my vote three days in a row when no one else seems inclined to vote her IS SHE EVEN ALIVE... IS SHE AROUND... ARE YOU HERE KIYOKO-SENPAI

anyway regardless my plan for today was to vote aeiou so I'll unvote, vote: aeiou but that's pending the results of figuring out what happened to the ratio i'm happy to move my vote once we figure out who's dead/alive and if we turn up a better suspect

regarding aeiou: i'm inclined to believe that role investigations in this game would only produce the main role or the relationship role, but not both, which is part of why i found her information odd (iirc this is the way role investigations worked in the last gakuen maf but my memory's kinda fuzzy so correct me if i'm wrong). it's also information that mafia's guaranteed to have and is fairly low risk to share, so i'm a uncomfortable with people assuming she's town-aligned for sharing it.

part of the reason for this vote is i'm also more inclined to vote for gerry if aeiou flips maf. i'm not really familiar with the playstyle of the people on this forum and i understand that other people are vouching for gerry's behaviour being standard to him, but from an outsider's perspective i've been finding him scummy and the only evidence i have for his being town is lindahl's relationship role which was provided to us by aeiou, so.

angel★

angel★

Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP00-EP10] - Page 49 175417397-290.jpg

Spoiler:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 49 of 58]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 53 ... 58  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum