Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP00-EP10]

+23
ezzelin
drandahl
lulu
Doak
Aeiou
minji
Mr. Gerbear
plotstickers
Sammiya
piplups
chinomi
T3tsuya
Tiki The Troll
Cure
Rasei
deo
high seraph
alcasync
Mr. Alice
Luxaria
Ninfia
Kiyoko
nautilus
27 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 39 ... 58  Next

Go down  Message [Page 21 of 58]

Aeiou

Aeiou

I'm just going to poke in for now to say I'm here! Rollover happened while I was asleep and then I've been at work all day (except first thing in the morning I checked Monkey Paw). Just read through everything quickly on lunch and I can't think of anything really conductive to say yet ;^; I should get a chance to reread over things sometime tonight after work. I don't feel very confident to place a vote just yet but Kiyoko's pushing so hard is exciting

drandahl

drandahl

Okay, backreading just for comments on me, then addressing them, then going home and eating, then backreading to flesh out my spec.

Why does this always happen?

nautilus

nautilus

票数 Vote Tally

drandahl (lindahl) III
plotstickers I
high seraph I
no lynch I

Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP00-EP10] - Page 21 XHMJc5Q Kiyoko vs drandahl
Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP00-EP10] - Page 21 XHMJc5Q lulu vs high seraph
Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP00-EP10] - Page 21 XHMJc5Q high seraph vs drandahl
Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP00-EP10] - Page 21 XHMJc5Q Luxaria vs plotstickers
Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP00-EP10] - Page 21 XHMJc5Q ezzelin vs drandahl
Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP00-EP10] - Page 21 XHMJc5Q angelstar vs no lynch

Last edited by na☆til☆s-sensei on Tue Jan 19, 2016 8:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

Cure

Cure

Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP00-EP10] - Page 21 QN3kgIs"Ha ha you're all so dumb. I didn't steal Nelfia's code because I didn't know what to do to make the text wrap. Shut up. You don't know anything about me!"

for some reason the background color changed i will probably go back and edit it. k fixed it.

nautilus

nautilus

now i want to do character portraits damn all of you

EDIT: hello it is confession time

Last edited by na☆til☆s-sensei on Tue Jan 19, 2016 8:34 pm; edited 2 times in total

angel★

angel★

ahhhh i typically don't get home until like.... 10pm so apologies i will always be pretty late :'(

i don't have many thoughts on rasei being put in detention since i don't really know them, but i'll chime in with all the people who are confused about chi's detentioning..... i feel like most combinations of mafia teams in this game would have someone who is friends with her and i?? don't think they would do that?? given everything??? unless they had a really strong reason but it's only n0 so what could they have known..... so i'm inclined to believe that chi was some sort of accidental kill as a passive power or something.

aaaalso i.... don't know lindahl/drandahl(???) at all i think so i don't know what to make of all the votes against them.

i noticed some people making references to people's archetypes when speculating their roles--is that a common thing? i didn't play the first gakuen game (or any games here...) so i guess i didn't expect that, but it seems..... kinda odd to me that you'd be able to guess at someone's role based on something they chose themselves........

ezz wrote:re: tunneling; I also caught one... two things in lindahl's posts that bugged me a little. They're very small things which I admit could either be nothing, or slip-ups because as maf you wouldn't think that is odd to think/say - I don't feel it's major enough to make a case of it but it's definitely enough for me to vote as it is still probably the firmest lead I have at this point.

do you mind sharing what things? :O i'm curious since i don't know their playing style at all and can't tell what's just them naturally vs. something that actually stuck out to people

not sure when i'll next get a chance to post so i'll just drop this here now..... while i'm kinda tempted to just vote with kiyo since she feels so strongly, i'm also very hesitant since i don't know lindahl/drandahl, so i think i'm just gonna vote: no lynch as usual....

also all these people in relationships!!! makes me feel like i'm missing out..... but i'm scared i'll just spill coffee all over them and then slip and fall into their lap if i ever attempted confessing to someone ;______;

omg art ahhhh it's so beautiful cure-- DID SOMEONE SAY MITSU ART

nautilus

nautilus

clarification for thread at large:

A relationship notification (saying that you two are dokidoki) may be sent out before the next rollover, but the actual relationship (and if you have a relationship ability requiring you to be in a relationship) will come into effect at the next rollover (when you can start sending messages to each other)

ezzelin

ezzelin

angelstar wrote:
ezz wrote:re: tunneling; I also caught one... two things in lindahl's posts that bugged me a little. They're very small things which I admit could either be nothing, or slip-ups because as maf you wouldn't think that is odd to think/say - I don't feel it's major enough to make a case of it but it's definitely enough for me to vote as it is still probably the firmest lead I have at this point.

do you mind sharing what things? :O i'm curious since i don't know their playing style at all and can't tell what's just them naturally vs. something that actually stuck out to people

I don't know it either. they're very minor things unrelated to playstyle imo, just... how they phrased two things really, that stuck out to me.
that's why I said it might be nothing, and why I'm not confident in it enough to make a case of it - aka post and elaborate further.

ahaha if I can get over my fear of sounding dumb I might explain later orz I'm so sorry

eta: no sensei that song is not okay get out

Last edited by ezzelin on Tue Jan 19, 2016 8:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

plotstickers

plotstickers

I am here, and I do not know what to say because I was at work for 12 hours. I'll try to post again before I sleep if I can muster the energy!

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP00-EP10] - Page 21 JxRyWbGha ha, who would steal the code to make the text nice from someone else. certainly not me.  

from blaire. ha ha.

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Man. Long, somewhat rough day at work, and all the while, you guys build this game into a monster. Welp...here we go...
*Takes a deep breath*

Taki burst into the classroom, worry on her face. "Guys!n Hey, you guys, someone got Rasei and Chinomi put in detention!"

The room was silent a moment before the class, somewhat disgruntled, informed Taki of how far behind she is.

Taki blinked. "Oh...oh, well, it's still so sad!" She clasped her hands together, just under her chin and started to cry. "Now I'm never going to get to ask Rasei what it was she was shouting about last class, or pet Chinomi's kitty anymore!" She sighed, slumping forward...then immediately perkede up, a great big smile on he face. "Well, at least it's not forever, and no one else is going to detention, right!?"

That's when Taki saw the marks on the chalkboard, the students keeping a tally of who they're trying to next send to detention. All color drained from her, the animation now depicting her as an aghast, black and white pencil sketch.

She quickly shook her head, regaining color. "Well, I guess you guys can all do what you want, but you can leave me out of it; I'm not voting for anyone! Besides, whoever got Rasei and Chinomi in trouble might have their reasons. Or maybe not...and they just need a great, big hug!" As Taki excitedly shouted that, she wrapped herself in a great big hug, unintentionally pushing her boobs up and together. Several in the classroom now sported a nosebleed.

This was when High Seraph made his apology. Taki looked at him for a couple silent, awkward moments before bursting into laughter. "Oh, you!" she said giving him a too-friendly pat on the back, sending him flying into the desks. "I was just asking if you wanted to hang out and get cheered up, silly! You can still hang out with friends, can't you? I just thought maybe if I cheered you up, you could get more done! I find friends can do a lot more when they're together." She smiled warmly at him. "In fact, I notice that when when I'm with friends, and we're having a good time, they can get twice as much done on any given night"

She then blinked, and looked up to the ceiling, finger to her chin, pensive. "Though, sometimes we don't connect as well as I'd hoped, and their talents don't really mix with mine, so nothing really changes. She looks back at High Seraph, crumpled among the desks, wide-eyed and smiling happily. "But that's okay! Friendships can sometimes take some time to build, some time to get to know one another, you know?"

She smiled ridiculously wide, arms open as if to hug the entire room. That's why I want to get to know each and every one of you! I know we can all get to be great friends!

So, to translate:
I have no dog in this race. Taki loves everyone equally. Vote: No Vote
Whoever I am in a relationship with can get a boost and use their ability twice in a night. However, not all abilities are eligible for this boost.
Taki wants to spread the love. Because friendship is magic. Much like Kotakia last game, she'll be making the rounds.

Oh, and I guess in the interest of self-preservation, I won't be saying who I was in a relationship with, unless they want the word spread. Taki may be a lovable derp at times, but she respects the privacy of her friends.

And this does mean that no, Taki did not send anyone to detention, and, of course, was not in a relationship with anyone last night.

drandahl

drandahl

Kiyoko wrote:/chinhands @ drandahl

I'd actually been slightly interested in something you did/said close to game start, but it's a meta enough circumstance that I don't think I can use it as in-game evidence, so I'm just going to say that some time after roles were sent out and before the middle of N0 is when you first caught my attention but I'm not going to use that as evidence to push a lynch on you.

So my initial vote was mostly to get a reaction. That said, I do feel like your spec posts so far aren't giving me the same vibes that your posts do when you're town, so it's not so much that I explicitly think you're maf as much as it is ~vibes~ but fuck it, I've already gone through two fucking games in a row where I was town, called out mafia based on ~vibes~ and nobody listened and those people turned out to be mafia (and you can all ask Lucas how that went), so I will drive this lynch to the ground if I have to because if it happens again a third time I will actually probably stab someone. I don't really expect the vdex people to pay any attention to this post because the vdex meta was kind of just to ignore gut feelings, but I feel like my recent track record is maybe decent enough that the crywolf people will idk at least acknowledge it or some shit.

There's also one other person I suspect at this point due to just general behavior but for reasons I am not inclined to push a lynch on them so you're my next best target.

/looks deeply @ Kiyo
I'm confused about something here. There are usually more voices hammering on me D1.

Re: N0 meta concerns
Was it this post? I don't know what specific meta is bothering you, so I'll describe that day.
- I woke up late, went to work late, and so stayed in the office late (8PM-ish probably). I was busy at work because I'm on-call, but found some time to jump into Monkey Paw Maf because I had things to say (and I won't get into that here because this is not the place for discussion about that game). I came home, hung out with my roommate, jumped into mafia again, getting up to speed on the game. I posted to quietly acknowledge my lack of a talking role in the rollover flavor text, and tried to go to sleep early because I was tired. I woke up soon, saw some notifs on my phone, and decided to address the N1 campaign against me in the other game.
Although you said your initial vote was mostly to get a reaction, I realize I need to address this, so other players can make better decisions about their own votes.

Re: Spec Posts
I haven't had much time to spec, to be honest. Also, I was considering activity voting while at lunch today, but didn't have the time to really read the thread well, and I didn't have time to address the "Oh why did drandahl vote on person x?" that quickly degrades into "let's focus on drandahl while he's at work."

What specifically is bothering you all? You keep saying "some things I've said," but nobody will really highlight what those things are. It's a little difficult for me to defend myself, so I have to guess.

Is it my effort at roleplay? I have been making more of an effort to roleplay, because I do honestly find that fun, and I really like my character.

@Kiyo:
You claim you're fulfilling some kind of personal goal of keeping lynch on me, but I don't honestly think you in particular would do that as town. I don't think you're necessarily acting scummy, Kiyo, since I could think of town-aligning reasons for this behavior too, and you are putting yourself in some kind of weird limelight.

@ezz:
I've suggested mafia might have bussed a ghost before. I usually bring up really weird contingencies as either alignment, but that's usually because I try to think of a lot of explanations for things first. So I do say some weird things once in a while, but they're usually atypical for a player, not necessarily atypical for a town.

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

I'm 99% sure I was the person who wrote the original bbcode with Joshua in Kingdom Hearts maf but I will let other people take the credit for it if they want it.

OH LOOK ninja'd by a post. Let me post this and then address it.

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

drandahl

drandahl

Perfect timing, Kiyo.

drandahl

drandahl

Also, I've been trying to communicate more about my availability due to how the last game played out. That might feel jarring/new.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 21 of 58]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 39 ... 58  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum