Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP00-EP10]

+23
ezzelin
drandahl
lulu
Doak
Aeiou
minji
Mr. Gerbear
plotstickers
Sammiya
piplups
chinomi
T3tsuya
Tiki The Troll
Cure
Rasei
deo
high seraph
alcasync
Mr. Alice
Luxaria
Ninfia
Kiyoko
nautilus
27 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 39 ... 58  Next

Go down  Message [Page 20 of 58]

nautilus

nautilus

票数 Vote Tally

drandahl (lindahl) III
plotstickers I
high seraph I

Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP00-EP10] - Page 20 XHMJc5Q Kiyoko vs drandahl
Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP00-EP10] - Page 20 XHMJc5Q lulu vs high seraph
Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP00-EP10] - Page 20 XHMJc5Q high seraph vs drandahl
Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP00-EP10] - Page 20 XHMJc5Q Luxaria vs plotstickers
Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP00-EP10] - Page 20 XHMJc5Q ezzelin vs drandahl

Last edited by na☆til☆s-sensei on Tue Jan 19, 2016 6:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

deo

deo

hola i am actually here ahhhhh

Okay, I know that it's still early and shiz but I'm definitely in the mindset that the double kill is a result of a Maf vig. It makes the most sense in context right now, and yeah it could be wrong. I'm... kind of really worried why anyone would even bring Maf recruit speculation shenanigans into the game at this point in time like dang slow up tbqh. I'm not sure if I consider it overly suspicious at this point in time but... yeah that's a little cray.

Also, about Kiyoko's direct suspicion and action, I'm inclined to believe that it's not... particularly suspicious. I feel like she wouldn't be as pushy with a lynch like this if she were maf to draw suspicion to her or something, but likewise I'm not convinced by the reasoning for it so eh

Continues to eat Baagen Daaz and WcDonalds under the cherry blossoms with a special someone♥

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

For all of you still sitting on your votes, aggressively pushing a D1 lynch and getting into Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP00-EP10] - Page 20 XHMJc5QalcaGakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP00-EP10] - Page 20 XHMJc5Q's pants are about the only things I care about this game and after this I'll probably cool down in thread, and if I screw anything over you are welcome to lynch me down the line, but I kinda want this lynch for personal and non-personal reasons so idk if you don't have anyone better to vote for do it to make me happy or something.

I realize i will make a huuuge ass of myself if this doesn't pan out, but half-assing this would just exacerbate the problem, so I have accepted my fate.

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP00-EP10] - Page 20 1VSliY5So this is how this universe deals with schooling... interesting. A little more harsh than I would have expected, given how... pink... this place is, but I can't say I'm surprised either.

That being said, I'm uncertain I am willing to follow Kiyoko at this point, but I may do so before the end of the phase. dran has a history of being town but seeming very scummy, so I would like to take more time thinking about him before I make my choice.
Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP00-EP10] - Page 20 BUlZH9XThat being said, I don't exactly have any gut reactions that I'm operating with at the moment, so all in all, this post is about showing off these talk images I have been sitting on, as well as the fence I'm sitting on.

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

sup fia

looking sexy there

you free thursdays?

Cure

Cure

I too am making portraits for my posts and maybe one for my brother later

Spoiler:

might flip to face the other way

I am still thinking about this lynch. I know it's kind of hypocritical of me, since I am a Self Proclaimed D1 Drandahl Harasser, but I don't... even remember if he made ANY posts before kiyo voted him? other than that flavory post directed at pochlups. Unless the meta vibes are the fact that he was mia? idk.

I usually sit on my votes until late in the phase anyway so i am goign to go back to drawing and I will vote later.

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP00-EP10] - Page 20 Onjnpx3u-um... why.
Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP00-EP10] - Page 20 BUlZH9XIn any case, I'm inclined to wait a little more on my vote as I noted earlier. Lux did point out that a lot of people haven't had the chance to speak up yet, so I'd like to hear from them before I make any choices.

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

Luxaria

Luxaria

@ Cure:

I think Kiyoko said it was a post drandahl made at the start of N0 when the game began that triggered her gut read on him? Not necessarily any posts during the course of this particular phase. I could be wrong, though, and I guess she'll probably clarify it.

also, belated @ Sensei:

Thanks for the clarifications. <3
p.s. there's more fae fruits if you need them

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

I already said the first vote was a probe and the fact that I have not changed it is because I am getting weird vibes from the posts he has made after that FEW AS THEY ARE but he never posts very much in a phase anyway.

I'm not going to side-eye anyone that doesn't follow my vote because I realize how absolutely weird this is, but I'm going to keep on keeping on for reasons that are very important to me and absolutely irrelevant to anybody else.

In any case I am probably signing off for the night because I'm not doing great over on the meatspace side of things but I might hop on after the next round of messages gets sent out just to check on something.

Doak

Doak

hey

hey here's another possibility to chew on

taki doesn't LOOK like a killer but sometimes neutrals kill town

i'm still placing my bets on maf vig but it's possible

ezzelin

ezzelin

ugh I keep catching up but by the time I get enough of a break to write a post there are more posts and I have to catch up again--

I feel like I'll just be parroting at this point, but that said I think rasei makes sense for nk and I'd like to think the other kill was maf vig which would also explain the ratio. chinomi is definitely a dangerous player so I can see why they'd want to off her early. I don't see a town vig shooting around so early, unless they're so trigger-happy that they absolutely have to. which would actually make more sense for maf or neutral rather than town.

I'll need to reread some things and make notes, but for now - I see no reason for maf to expose themselves and draw attention with aggressive lynching so early, so I'm inclined to believe kiyoko. which brings me to vote: lindahl.

also, did you know you can have negative notifications

deo

deo

ezzelin wrote:unless they're so trigger-happy that they absolutely have to
b-but what if they recall this episode to censor it for that to keep its family-friendly rating ;;

Luxaria

Luxaria

@ Kiyoko:

I hope you feel better. :c
*places a bundle of scented leaves nearby, with medicinal and soothing aromas*

@ Doak:

That's another possibility, true. I actually hadn't considered that, and Tikitaki's archetype does sound... rather benign? But that could be irrelevant to actual game mechanics (death by snu snu?).

That said, there's no real impetus for Tikitaki to really answer to us, so I don't know how useful it will be to consider him as the cause of the double-death beyond acknowledging the possibility. Also, him claiming neutral early seems risky in this scenario because if both sides start dying mysteriously (I.E. Mafia dies and no bus/vig/passive from town claims it), then it'll be clear that Tikitaki is a threat to everyone and that'd make people less likely to want to keep him around, neutral or not.

I guess we'll have a better idea what we're dealing with as we see more night phases, but it's an interesting thought to keep in mind. Maybe he'll respond to the notion, too, but I agree that maf vig is the probable outcome.

Cure

Cure

ezzelin wrote:I'll need to reread some things and make notes, but for now - I see no reason for maf to expose themselves and draw attention with aggressive lynching so early, so I'm inclined to believe kiyoko. which brings me to vote: lindahl.

also, did you know you can have negative notifications

idk, the last time this happened I did it and I was mafia, which is sort of what this situation has been reminding me of. The way kiyo plays is also really similar to myself. Also, I can never read kiyo, but I know we are both pretty prone to gambits very early on that clear us as town so that we can do whatever we want for the rest of the game. shrugs.*

(although, the person I was tunneling was also mafia and I was bussing them, so, food for thought.)

*i'm not saying this is what kiyo is doing right now, but it has happened in the past

ezzelin

ezzelin

re: tunneling; I also caught one... two things in lindahl's posts that bugged me a little. They're very small things which I admit could either be nothing, or slip-ups because as maf you wouldn't think that is odd to think/say - I don't feel it's major enough to make a case of it but it's definitely enough for me to vote as it is still probably the firmest lead I have at this point.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 20 of 58]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 39 ... 58  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum