Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP00-EP10]

+23
ezzelin
drandahl
lulu
Doak
Aeiou
minji
Mr. Gerbear
plotstickers
Sammiya
piplups
chinomi
T3tsuya
Tiki The Troll
Cure
Rasei
deo
high seraph
alcasync
Mr. Alice
Luxaria
Ninfia
Kiyoko
nautilus
27 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 38 ... 58  Next

Go down  Message [Page 19 of 58]

Cure

Cure

oh okay then that's fine OvO

looks at the pagetop

piplups

piplups

oooook just finished backreading everything... kinda. today and tomorrow I should be around for rollover!

not too much to go on the first night, but not nothing either! mainly regarding possible roles and such:

re:double kill - could it be possible there's a paranoid gun owner-ish role in play? looking over the list, lulu's char has the adjective 'trigger-happy' which makes me think maybe either one of rasei or chinomi targeted h...er? (I'm really sorry if I get pronouns wrong on anyone btw!! esp with the characters in play pfff I myself am a girl for anyone wondering ;w;) in the night and then got blasted. then again it could be someone else too, but just a thought on possible reasons of death detention *o* also, vigilantes who are forced to act every night or every other night might be a thing! or a character can choose to die and get revived later on in the game, though neither of their personality blurbs seems to suggest that kind of role. or our naive, big-boobied sweetheart is secretly a killer or something LOL

re:night actions - so there's confirmed to be a jailing role and a stunning role, neither of which are surprising! from what happened to me in the night, all I can tell is that no one tried to target me.

OH AND another thing! I was messing around with PMs because this forum is slightly confusing, and I realized there's a button that'll make PMs show up in public under 'visitor messages' in your profile? I think I managed to hide the one that I accidentally clicked, but just a heads-up to be careful about that!

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

piplups wrote:OH AND another thing! I was messing around with PMs because this forum is slightly confusing, and I realized there's a button that'll make PMs show up in public under 'visitor messages' in your profile? I think I managed to hide the one that I accidentally clicked, but just a heads-up to be careful about that!

The "PM" button on a user's profile page actually leaves a visitor message on their profile. I don't know why it uses the same button and there is not much I can do about that right now since it involves diving into the CSS and I have a really scary meeting at work in half an hour and don't have time for that.

So yeah don't PM people from their profiles, do it from your PM inbox or by clicking the PM button on their posts under their avatars and shit, thanks.

(I put together the forum CSS in like two days I'm sorry it's such a mess I didn't expect so many people to actually join the forum and now I need to revamp things ahahahahhh...)

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

high seraph

high seraph

Kiyoko wrote:I've already gone through two fucking games in a row where I was town, called out mafia based on ~vibes~ and nobody listened and those people turned out to be mafia (and you can all ask Lucas how that went)

F-FINE, KIYOYO-SENPAI. VOTE: DRANDAHL. You can shut up about all those times that you were right and I was wrong ok I am your humble and obedient follower forever. ✧*。ヾ(。>﹏<。)ノ゙✧*。

I'm honestly not done backreading since today, for some unexplicable reason, I had to run several errands and... idk I'm kinda exhausted. I don't know why lulu would vote for me though?? Don't vote for me lulu-san, y-you look kinda scary ok...

And... To the person who asked me out on a date... I-I'm really sorry but things never would have worked out between us because... there is already someone else that I like! (ノ*゜▽゜*) I really appreciated your message though, and I would love to go out with you some other time... as friends!!! I-I mean, I hope you are not too upset and that we can still be friends...

As soon as I'm done putting my thoughts together, I will come back!

Cure

Cure

lucas wants to date kiyo. everyone knows. you don't have to be COY ABOUT IT LUCAS

Doak

Doak

actually coming from vdex i am pretty inclined to trust kiyoko's feeling about drandahl but i don't... know...?????? having not played here before I can't tell whether or not their spec seems different or off???

Luxaria

Luxaria

I have some thoughts on the drandahl meta-read that I'll probably comment on a bit later, but I'll let drandahl have a chance to reply before I get into that.

By my count, the following people have not posted since rollover:

high seraph
Deo
Tiki the Troll
Sammiya
Plotstickers
Minji
Aeiou
Ezzelin
Angelstar

And if I'm being critical, alcasync and Mr. Alice haven't really said all that much, though this is standard Blaire play and I'm not inclined to vote for her for personal reasons. alcasync's relative radio silence is a bit off to me, but she's posted in response to Kiyoko so I'm guessing Kiyoko can weigh in more on that.

From the above list, I don't really want to do an activity vote on any of the vdexxers right away, and Lulu already has one on high seraph. Tiki's kind of just off the radar at this point, so that leaves Sammiya, Plotstickers, and Deo for me. Sammiya's kind of busy, though she did post in Monkey Paw? Same as Aeiou and Lucas? but I guess there's more to digest in Gakuen, so...

Vote: Plotstickers for now.

Edit: Lucas just posted so ignore comments about that in this post.

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

I have a lot of thoughts on alca♥chan but I'd prefer we leave her alone for the time being. Mostly because I sent her a thing and I want her to reply to it. That's 100% the reason, and so I won't criticize anyone if they want to vote alca.

Thank you Lucas I promise if you follow me into this lynch and I'm wrong and drandahl is actually town then I'll apologize and never make fun of you again. You can even make fun of me and I won't complain.

I will openly be pushy about this lynch though because I'm tired of beating myself up over failing to lynch mafia on D1 simply because I wasn't aggressive enough. There's probably some student counselor I should be talking to to work my way through these feels. Where is therapydog!ardonye?

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

Cure

Cure

Luxaria wrote:
From the above list, I don't really want to do an activity vote on any of the vdexxers right away, and Lulu already has one on high seraph. Tiki's kind of just off the radar at this point, so that leaves Sammiya, Plotstickers, and Deo for me. Sammiya's kind of busy, though she did post in Monkey Paw? Same as Aeiou and Lucas? but I guess there's more to digest in Gakuen, so...

Just curious, but is there any particular reason why you don't want to vote vdexers? Is it because you don't know them so you can't read them? Or because it's their first game on the forum? I mean, it's not like they're any less likely to be mafia than the people who have been playing here already. Especially if you're just tossing out a random activity vote.

Luxaria

Luxaria

@ Kiyoko:

Re: alcasync, that's fair. Setting aside activity votes and considering real votes, I'm not inclined to vote for alca right away because after N0 it'd mostly feel like "Well you're not dead? Hey, you're not dead. And you're quiet. So..." But half of that can apply to a few of us, yourself included, and it's impossible to defend against so I'll just let it sit for now and keep an eye on it.

Re: drandahl, still waiting on him before I offer my input, but if he does that thing again where he takes until the end of the phase to post I'm just going to lynch him on principle.

@ Cure:

It's a little bit of both columns. I know they're equally likely to be mafia (and in all honesty there's probably at least 1 mafia within the group of them), but I don't know them well enough, and I also don't want to immediately greet them into their first game with a vote saying, "hey you're just too quiet. Go be less quiet." That said, if I run down the list of other candidates and I don't have a better target by then (like drandahl), I'll toss them activity votes, too.

Fair?

nautilus

nautilus

Hello I am here with clarifications.

So: a few mechanic clearups:

You may only make one confession per phase. If you confess to a different player while you already have a standing confession, your first confession is withdrawn.

I totally omitted this from the first page even though this mechanic was present in the original game, but unless your role allows it you can only have one active confession (standing confession that hasn't been replied to in any way) going at a time. Once a confession is processed by me at 11pm or 11am, it cannot be rescinded (much like you cannot forget that one time you accidentally spilled milk all over your doki's shirt) and the only way to free yourself up is either to confess to a different person and have that be processed (which nulls your original confession) or have your confession be rejected or accepted by the player you confessed to.

To counteract this because I didn't take into account scenarios where a player could afk indefinitely without you knowing what the result of the confession is (since there's no inactivity modkill rule in this game) and maybe you just don't feel like you can confess to other people for whatever reason, there will be now be an automatic cooldown where confessions are auto-rejected if the player hasn't received a rejection or an acceptance in 3 phases. So: send confession N0, it languishes for D1, N2, D2 and then at the end of D2 it is automatically rejected.

Players who are stunned and then die will have the stun on them and then the kill in rollover. Example:

eleni was stunned!
eleni was sent to detention she was butter.

The first page has the answer to the "do actions from dead people show up in rollover":

If a role of higher priority than the kill is killed while attempting the action, it will go through.

... while they are attempting the action. So a stun from a stunner who is killed the same night will go through.

Finally, one last thing that I said I was going to think about and then never put my final ruling into the first page, but I answered this question for a few folks and then I looked at the front page and went "well, shit": Failed kills due to the player being protected in some way will appear in rollover.

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

wHO STUNNED ELENI-nvm wrong game

high seraph

high seraph

Cure wrote:lucas wants to date kiyo. everyone knows. you don't have to be COY ABOUT IT LUCAS

U-UMM I ALREADY HAVE A BOYFRIEND OK!!!!!!!!

Cure

Cure

high seraph wrote:
Cure wrote:lucas wants to date kiyo. everyone knows. you don't have to be COY ABOUT IT LUCAS

kiyo's character is a boy this game i can see through your lies

@lux - I see, I suppose that makes sense.

high seraph

high seraph

Cure wrote:
high seraph wrote:

kiyo's character is a boy this game i can see through your lies

omg i legit already have a boyfriend stop picking on me cure-senpai ; n;

A-Anyway.... I'm gonna write this stuff as I backread ok

I've been scratching my head for a while trying to think why chi would be targeted on n0. It kind of makes sense if you think that the mafia might have felt... bad?? about sending someone to detention so soon, so they picked someone who had already warned that they'd be afk. However, this logic doesn't work if you think that quieter players are easier to lynch. Altho. Is chi ever easy to lynch?? S-She's kinda scary too ;w; I feel like the situation is pretty much the same if you think that Rasei was the mafia NK.

o-oh yeah Ninfia also brings up the possibility that mafia narrowed down their targets by their tropes, which is very plausible!!!

There is also a jailer and a stunner one of them... is probably mafia?? I think???? Or maybe not, I mean, either of these actions could be triggered by a relationship too. Even one of the deaths could be attributed to a relationship effect although... idk if it's too soon for anyone to be going through relationship crises????

Like Lux, I-I'm also wondering if lulu meant that her in-game girlfriend was in detention??? I mean, one would expect someone like lulu to be in detention, bringing guns to school and all..... A-And I'm not asking this because I'm interested in lulu or anything ok!!! I already have a boyfriend and we are holding hands right now U wU

o-ok that is all for now!!!!!!!!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 19 of 58]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 38 ... 58  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum