Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP00-EP10]

+23
ezzelin
drandahl
lulu
Doak
Aeiou
minji
Mr. Gerbear
plotstickers
Sammiya
piplups
chinomi
T3tsuya
Tiki The Troll
Cure
Rasei
deo
high seraph
alcasync
Mr. Alice
Luxaria
Ninfia
Kiyoko
nautilus
27 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 49 ... 58  Next

Go down  Message [Page 41 of 58]

nautilus

nautilus

Hello, I am posting this from a moving vehicle on my laptop because my phone hates this forum and also I keep moving over potholes.

Rollover will be late, but I processed confessions.

Finally wrt message times: I make no lies when I say the message times for everything in this game has been weird because of me making judgment calls that take 5 hours, being busy, having a huge amount of PMs to field and so on, but here is when everything should be sent out if there was no flood control on this forum and I had my head in the game:  

Confessions:
11pm and 11am, with the exception of the past phase where I was afk for the 11am time
Any messages: at rollover
Notifications and actions: At rollover unless otherwise stated

nautilus

nautilus

Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP00-EP10] - Page 41 GxuMNNU

Episode 04: [Fear is Often Greater Than the Danger] (Day 2)

[Last time on Gakuen Mafia...]

Cur3: Whatever nightowl jerk decided the middle of the damn night was a great time to hold class can go jump in a lake.

piplups: eventually sensei's name will just be ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆-☆☆☆☆☆☆

Cur3: I hate your ascot.

deo: wow how dare u tbh i think it's very original and rather charming and you MUST be evil to hate on it smh

Cur3: I like your glasses.

Doak: he's lying, deo

minji: you can't date a leg.

Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP00-EP10] - Page 41 TY2O0dW

THE GAKUEN INQUIRER

EDITORIAL: THE FREE PRESS IS DEAD

I am writing this editorial on the off-chance that I,
editor of The Gakuen Inquirer, have been sent to
detention. It has come to my attention that my utterly
ironic
lack of credibility has brought disrepute
to this newspaper. For this, I am truly sorry.

However, corruption still remains afoot at the heart
of this school. My detention is a mere ploy from a
shadowy elite whose interests serve only themselves.
This is not just an attack on me, but an attack on the
free press! Do not stand idly by!

if i'm not in detention, oops

Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP00-EP10] - Page 41 XHMJc5Q No one was lynched.

The ratio is 14T:5M:1N.

Night 2 has begun. Night 2 will end at 12:00PM EST on January 23rd, 2016. Please send in your confessions and night actions, if any, to me.

Last edited by n☆☆til☆s-s☆ns☆i on Sun Jan 24, 2016 5:34 am; edited 3 times in total

nautilus

nautilus

OOPS I FORGOT SOMETHING IN ROLLOVER GIVE ME TWO SECONDS

alcasync

alcasync

I'm really sorry about not posting last day phase. I'm still having a lot of internet troubles.

I'm a little overwhelmed and trying to catch up since a lot of long posts were made during the last day phase. Umm, for what it's worth, I support Kiyoko 100% even though Kiyoko is mean and a loser and makes really bad puns, so I probably wouldn't have voted for Gerry since she said not to. ;v; This is probably weird for me to say since I haven't really been around either (I will try to do better!) but I would much rather lynch a quiet player over any of the active contributors.

Ummm also I can confirm Kiyoko's statement that I didn't act on N0. I have a single-use action and I'm still waiting for a good time to use it.

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

oh praise bejesus thanks y'all

But now I'm scared

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Hm, is there anyone not currently in a relationship who
a) I trust to some extent
b) Is willing to confess to me and
c) Willing to be rejected?

I'd like to leave a will with someone via rejection message. I already left one, but might as well increase my chances of that message actually getting to thread.

If so, don't mention it in thread just ping me via confession.

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

piplups

piplups

re:gerry, whoa. ok, so unless gerry was willing to risk himself sounding really silly upon rolling mafia at his detentioning or everyone who backed the no lynch after his post is mafia, I'm now more inclined to believe he's town. what was your lie detector question and the result, if you're inclined to share? *o*

and... ok, here goes.

re:mysterious confessor, I apologize for not warning you or anyone beforehand that I have to do this

SCENE

[there is dramatic wind blowing, making piplups' longcoat billow dramatically. which doesn't make any sense. because you two are in the school cafeteria. in the middle of the night. why are you two even here. where's the wind - that was so dramatic I totally used dramatic twice - even coming from.]

"I... have received your missive. Gh... T-to think my Mystic Eye had blundered in its attempt to anticipate such a matter! Nonetheless... But wait! Before I give my response... Er, I-I find myself unable to decipher the code within the antepenultimate line of your ballad! What is this azure material I fail to recognize...? Perhaps it is a mystical substance my Mystic Eye has yet to become acquainted with...

T-though, that does not presage my ignorance of the chemical arts! Heroics necessitates a versatile mindset, indubitably!! I'll have you appreciate the fact that I received an astounding mark of three score and eight points in total, last we were engaged in battle with a formidable chemistry examination! I can even recall with absolute precision the formula presented to us! I am of no uncertain mind that it was 2,15-dimethyl-14-(1,5-dimethylhexyl)tetracyclo[8.7.0.02,7.011,15]heptadec-7-en-5-ol*... no! I'm certain it was 6-en-2!! My Mystic Eye deceives me not!

But regardless!! As much as this aggrieves a true hero to cleave a true companion's heart in twine... I-I cannot accept your propositions of amorous interest! There is one whom this Extoller of Justice: Tsunami Hand has set sights on pursuing, even to the depths of Abaddon!! I must be off!"

[he twirls his longcoat, which looks kind of ridiculous because how do you twirl a longcoat it's not a cape... and pushes the door open, rushing out --and then turns back around to close the door quietly-- before jogging off into the night. his sneakers flash merrily.]

END SCENE

* fun fact, this is the real, actual systematic name for cholesterol. he actually stood there and proclaimed the whole thing in a dramatic voice. if this doesn't pass my ridiculousness quota for tonight I don't know what will.

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

my lie detector thing is a night action, so i really only had N0 to use it because N1 WAS SO RUDELY INTERRUPTED

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

I hope you find happiness with your NAOTO-kun, pocha

this feeling of overly obsessive interest with someone who spurns your advances and also tells you to stop taking photos of their body parts that's really creepy i'm going to tell sensei on you unless you put that camera away you'd better not post that to your blog

i understand this feeling well

high seraph

high seraph

Luxaria wrote:You are a precious cinnamon bun, okay, I just want to know what delicious thoughts are in that head of yours. uwu

s-stop hitting on me i already have a boyfriend!!!

nautilus

nautilus

Remind me to make a note to seal off the air vents in that locker tonight.

Kotakia

Kotakia

Kiyoko, darling, just try to spice up your wardrobe a bit, much like the peacock. Have you considered a new style? I think alca would notice you if you wore this:

Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP00-EP10] - Page 41 New-York-Fashion-Week-2012-5

http://kotakia.tumblr.com

Cure

Cure

Hello everyone, I had a really rough day yesterday and I ended up going to bed with a sudden fever and really felt like shit, so that's kind of why I vanished up until now. I checked the thread a little bit before rollover, but we were all set for a no lynch so I just passed out again. still not feeling super great and I really need to clean my room and do errands so i will probably be scarce for the rest of the phase.

high seraph wrote:The reason why I voted Cure, on the other hand, is because I felt like she was hanging to every single word Gerry posted like she was hoping he'd say something she could use to lead the lynch with. Idk, I haven't been paying too much attention to Cure so I don't really know if she's done anything else that seemed suspicious, but that rubbed me the wrong way, even if its not really enough to get her lynched.

That was mostly because there were some discrepancies with his posts about his relationship with drandahl and its timing that were confusing me/bothering me a little and I just wanted clarification (it still feels a little off but I realize it's probably a misreading of the system on either mine or gerry's part so it's largely irrelevant and doesn't matter). I didn't want to get Gerry lynched, anyway, I just wanted to put up a vote on anyone, and he was really the only person I was willing to vote at the time. I have been kind of out of it and have reads on like... :\ no one in this game, and at the same time i don't want to take any claims/investigations at face value.

anyway, gerry is confirmed for the rollover flavor person like everyone suspected, and unless there's some super sneaky extra part to his role that no one knows about he's probably town.

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

@Kotakia

Will it ruin the outfit if I put a crown on the hat? Because it's very important to me that everyone is aware that i am not just a normal pain in the ass, but a royal pain in the ass.

Kotakia

Kotakia

*takes out a pencil and starts taking notes*

A crown you say?!? A bit gaudy but dare I say it, genius! Kiyoko, darling, since when were you such a fashionista? Magnifique!

http://kotakia.tumblr.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 41 of 58]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 49 ... 58  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum