Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP00-EP10]

+23
ezzelin
drandahl
lulu
Doak
Aeiou
minji
Mr. Gerbear
plotstickers
Sammiya
piplups
chinomi
T3tsuya
Tiki The Troll
Cure
Rasei
deo
high seraph
alcasync
Mr. Alice
Luxaria
Ninfia
Kiyoko
nautilus
27 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 50 ... 58  Next

Go down  Message [Page 42 of 58]

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

Kotakia wrote:
HORRIBLE DATING ADVICE

Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP00-EP10] - Page 42 4mhWB9t

It's Called Fashion. Look it up.

Chicks love breakfast. Take it from me.

high seraph wrote:
s-stop hitting on me i already have a boyfriend!!!

No one could love that ascot.

Just because Lux is hungry for high school boys doesn't mean you're being hit on. It just means she's under quota.

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

The students all heard a bloodcurdling svream from the hallway by the lockers. The students who rushed to see what was the matter saw Taki with her locker open, holding scraps of torn, and stained papers, with a pile of even more by her feet. "Who would do this!?" she shouted, in tears. I had been listening to what everyone was saying, and saw all these lonely people, and I wanted to help them, so I had all these notes, so given another couple of days, I could have made them friends, BUT SOMEBODY TOOK THAT FROM ME, she shouted, throwing the scraps in her arms up in the air, AND NOW I WON'T BE ABLE TO DO IT AT ALL!!! Her eyes became tear fountains as she wailed in despair.

"I'm not trying to hurt anybody...who would be so mea-he-hean!!!???"

Okay. So, I had an ability I could use on or after Day 4, a one-use ability that would force two players into a relationship, and break any current ones they were in. This swap would be announced in thread, and if it failed, I'd get to try it again later.

But now, FOR SOME REASON, I have lost that ability.

WHICH ALSO ROBS ME OF A POSSIBLE WIN CONDITION, SO THANKS, WHOEVER

Yeah, if i got a Town and Maf in a ship this way, bam, win condition. But, more importantly to me, I could have caused some hilarious chaos with it. Maybe it would screw Town, maybe it would screw the Mafia, maybe it would just be a funny anecdote that hurt no one.

BUT WE'LL NEVER KNOW THAT NOW

So yes, briefly dropping my neutrality to drop info that there is some douche nozzle who can rob people of their powers. If they're found out, no, I won't vote for them still, I want that achievement (besides, I figure Taki's not vengeful). After all, the achievement for winning as a neutral just got that much harder.

Still You robbed me of my fun, and the only ability I have that's not just a boost for someone else (I don't even get to know how they're boosted =(). So for now, I'll settle for MAKING YOU FEEL BAD WITHTHE TEARS OF INNOCENT TAKI...
Unless you're in Monkey Paw (or a future game with me, for that matter), in which case.
Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP00-EP10] - Page 42 803f1a0db2a57b833a0049b53a886ec95b046e5c8eafe715c36f0c32183d9f65

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Yo, chill out, booby one. Lemme put on my best Gerry impression and ask you a few questions here.

When did you lose this ability? At the beginning of the phase or in the middle of the phase?

Do you think the stealing is an active action? Is there anything you might've done to trigger a passive retaliation ability, or if you were in a relationship, could it be the relationship ability of your partner?

Anything we can do to help you with your other win condition?

Say what's your social security number and PIN?

If that's too many questions for you just answer that last one.

I find it really weird that someone would steal an ability from a confirmed neutral when there are plenty of other, much more useful abilities to steal out there. Especially considering this ability seems tied to Tiki's win condition.

edit: Thinking on past games, there are two possibilities that come to mind. One possibility is that it's a role that turns its target completely vanilla, another possibility is like Robin Hood from Disney maf where you take the ability from one player and give it to a different player. Regardless, if it's either of these kinds of roles, I don't really understand why anyone would target Tiki of all people.

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Sniffling, Taki turned to Kiyoko. "Well, I don't think there's anything I could have one to cause this. All I know is, before class started today, I got this beautiful, long, eloquent letter from my new friend, telling me more about fairies and her home. Which, I guess is okay to share...she did say in her note it was okay if I told everyone we were hanging out together last night. But anyway, as soon as I got to school, Nautilus-sensei told me something happened to my locker," tears welled up in her eyes again, "and this is what she mea-hea-heant!"

After crying her eyes out some more, Taki calmed down enough to talk again. "All I did was try to have fun with Luxaria-chan last night, and she was so nice, and not shy about our friendship, but I don't really know what happened. Though I guess...if anyone wants to make me feel better," she sniffled, "I'm always happy when someone agrees to be my friend, if just for a little while."

She then looked Kiyoko in the eye. "As for my numbers, I know not to give that out to strangers, and you're pretty strange, Kiyoko-san."

Translation: nothing in my role PM says I can lose my abilities, I was with Lux last night, Lux was okay with me sharing this info in the message she sent me, Nautilus told me right at, or at least very soon after rollover that I lost my key ability, and if I invite you to be in a relationship, let's just say that it'll benefit us both (assuming your power can be boosted by mine).

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

If it happened at rollover it might have been someone who acted on you during the day. In any case, I'm not currently aware of any roles that can do that.

Luxaria, would your relationship ability have anything to do with this?

Also I prefer "eccentric."

ezzelin

ezzelin

could it have, in any way, be related to a club ability that either of you belong to?

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

ezzelin wrote:could it have, in any way, be related to a club ability that either of you belong to?

I don't think club effects can actually affect individuals?

But anyway it's really not cool, whoever stole Taki's power. Shame on you

Luxaria

Luxaria

Ah!

I can confirm that I was and am in a relationship with Tiki, since he is comfortable sharing the information and I already gave him the go-ahead earlier in the thread. I have not met the conditions of my relationship ability yet, and considering I believe Tiki is inclined to form relationships with multiple players, I probably will not meet the conditions before Taki breaks up the relationship. I hinted as much to him in the messages we exchanged.

I'd prefer not to say too much more given the delicate nature of my role's interactions, but I will also confirm that my role ability would not have impacted him in any capacity.

@ Taki:

I think I have an idea what one of your win conditions is, so I hope I was able to at least help you get closer towards your personal victory. As I said in PM, your generosity is most appreciated.

Doak

Doak

Luxaria wrote:and am
dammit

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

@Luxaria, so tl;dr You're saying that you did not steal Tiki's ability.

ezzelin

ezzelin

Mr. Gerbear wrote:
ezzelin wrote:could it have, in any way, be related to a club ability that either of you belong to?

I don't think club effects can actually affect individuals?
you're right, I just reread the clubs section, and it shouldn't be a possibility.

sort of out there, but just a thought - wouldn't it be possible that whoever did whatever they did to taki, thought they'd be stealing something else? like, the boosting ability, for example?
I'm not sure if it was ever specifically mentioned that it was their relationship ability, and that they have another besides that, and I don't think it'd be impossible to misunderstand???

Luxaria

Luxaria

@ Kiyoko

Yes, that is what I am saying.

nautilus

nautilus

doki

plotstickers

plotstickers

doki doki de kowaresou

nautilus

nautilus